Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yeah abs im definately up for the nrb! Bring it on, cant wait for af to piss off!

Off to work at a golf promotion, so wont be on till this evening.

Morning everyone, have a great day! Friday fun day tomorrow xxx

Morning Aussie girls :wave:

So chuffed we've got a proper NRB group happening! Rock n roll girlies! This'll mean there will be lots of December bfps to celebrate. Merry chrimbo!

My DD was sick today so home early & no more work the rest of this week. Poor chicken has a fever & nasty cough. Hope she sleeps well.

Actually, think I'll hit the hay early myself. I love sleeping!

Have a super day :flower:

Good morning ladies! Working but just wanted to pop on and say I hope you all have a great day!! Xx

Hi Girls,

I’ve been on every day & keeping up to date with all the news but work has been super busy. Sorry I haven’t comment on anything.

Major - I love your positive outlook on things.
2mums- I am soo jealouse your heading home. Do you have room for me?? Just imagine all the shopping.
Jayne - your puppy is sooo cute love the photo you posted on fb.
Missie, Abby & Newbie - how are you feeling today?
Kyle - Hello, can't remember if I have already said hello or not.
Kiwi- love the photos on fb
Coss - hope your enjoying your holiday.

BIG HELLO to everyone else. Hope you all have a good Thursday!

Hi girls...

Well im back at work today and gosh i wish i hadnt bothered. Looks like tomorrow might be my last day after all. I made an agreement with my boss about the t's and c's for my continued stay as a casual and seems he is going back on his word about that too, so he can shove it up his arse. Im not feeling fabulously well today and not in the mood to take any more of his shit, so it would seem that maybe I am unemployed as of tomorrow!!! eeeek!

Better find me a job....

Thanks for letting me vent, i am not a happy camper today...

Hope everyone's days are MUCH better than mine!!!

XX

Morning all xx

Squiggles I'm feeling ok, not fantastic but ok :)

Nana, that's awful. I hate them.

I just got myself an appointment with the dodgiest doctor in my area. Dating scan, here I come! Yes, I have to be sneaky because NOONE bulk bills the 12 week scan around here and being so close to Xmas it's money we don't have.

Screw then Nanna you deserve better! :hugs:

Major, hippie little one feels better soon :hugs:

Just got out of meeting and i did just that.

Deliver what you promised or f off. I will not be f'ed over by you bast@rds one more time!!!!!

Hi all, just a fly by drop in to say hello. I havn't read through everyones posts properly. I am nannying today and the bub I look after has gone and fallen asleep in the carseat. unfortunately he will not stay asleep if I try to move him and his day nap will be all over! I can never get him to go back down if he gets a power nap in... cheeky monkey! So I am sitting out the front of my house in my car luckily the internet seems to reach here! hehehe.

Today I am 6DPO and I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I tested today:blush:, it was neg of course.:dohh:
I am going to try and leave it a couple more days, but who am I kidding? I am a POAS addict!

Smithy - Glad you're feeling OK :) Not long to go before you'll be feeling great!

Newbie - What a wanker. You're better off unemployed and just dedicating yourself to job searching so you can move on. I bet if they actually do let you go tomorrow that they'll be calling you by the end of next week to come back as a casual anyway!

Hi everyone else, hope you're all well :)

I had my 4 week post surgery appointment with my GP this morning. She told me that my situation is not that uncommon and she herself experienced a loss at 23 weeks (she went into early labour) so she knew how I was feeling. She also did some kind antenatal/postnatal depression quiz thing. I scored 11. If you score over 13 it's a sign that you may have clinical depression. Ironically that score made me depressed haha, but she said she just wanted to use it as a baseline since I've just gone through a traumatic event and hopefully in a couple of months I'll be able to see how my feelings have improved and the score will be lower.

She is such a wonderful doctor, I feel so much better after seeing her.

You go girl nana!!! They should be lucky they still have you as it is!!

Good for you smithy!!! I'm going to have to find me one if those docs! They bulk bill in Melbourne but they do t give us dating scans; only the 12 week one. I want a dating one so I can put the picture in the grandparents Xmas cards. That's how we want to break the news:)

Happy anniversary 2mums!!!!!! At least you both forgot!!

To those that asked...no ms here, it's after dinner nausea for me!!
Oh and the boobs!!!!! As if a D cup wasn't big enough!!!!!!

Lisafr and missie, how are you guys doing?

Much love to everyone!

She sounds like a wonderful doctor Ginny! So glad she makes you feel better :) are you still studying? I'm thinking of picking up a unit or 2 in sp1 maybe 1 unit Over sp4.

Nana, good girl. Screw them!

You go girl nana!!! They should be lucky they still have you as it is!!

Good for you smithy!!! I'm going to have to find me one if those docs! They bulk bill in Melbourne but they do t give us dating scans; only the 12 week one. I want a dating one so I can put the picture in the grandparents Xmas cards. That's how we want to break the news:)

Happy anniversary 2mums!!!!!! At least you both forgot!!

To those that asked...no ms here, it's after dinner nausea for me!!
Oh and the boobs!!!!! As if a D cup wasn't big enough!!!!!!

Lisafr and missie, how are you guys doing?

Much love to everyone!

They don't do them here either but they will if you don't know your dates. You might have to tell a fib love ;)

Ginny thats great news about your doc being so lovely, and that she is able to support you. I bet you are getting excited with moving day tomorrow! I hope it all goes smoothly and that you can settled nice and quickly in your lovely new house! And yes, i think you are right, i am so sick of the bullshit in this place its no wonder i get headaches. Im kinda hoping they come back with a no so I can just pack my shit and get the f outa here!!!

Yay for scan smithy! Thats great news hun xx

Not many days of your holiday left now cossie! Enjoy the last few hun :) Must say you have done a FAB job of staying in touch whilst you have been away!!

Squiggleybums i miss you gorgeous girl!!!!!!!! Hope you are having a fabbo day beautiful :) xx

Nice to see you back Taralyn :)

Sleep well Major!

Have a great day jayney, hope the weather is nice outside!!

Missed you rosie cheeks! My illness has delayed my mission a bit this week but stay tuned!!!

Lisa how are you feeling hun?

Lainey i hope you are feeling better today!

Maddy that was such a full on thing to have happened to you yesterday, i hope she is feeling much better today xx

Angelcakes im sure you cannot wait for school holidays again!!!! Very jealous that you do get such long holidays (even tho im probably about to have a forced one myself!!!)

2mums the challenge has been set now for you to stay in touch when you are away in a few weeks - we will miss you!!!

Aby hun how are you doing today? Is it EDB's last day tomorrow? My memory is shite atm....hope you're not being given any more grief at work!

Well thats about the extent of my memory whilst in this angry little huff. Sorry to everyone i missed but sending much love xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->