Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I had SP3 off as I got the BFP just before it started and I knew I'd be down with MS. Glad I did as I really would have struggled this past month.

I'm doing 2 units in SP4 though - 104 and 202. Looking forward to studying again actually

I had SP3 off as I got the BFP just before it started and I knew I'd be down with MS. Glad I did as I really would have struggled this past month.

I'm doing 2 units in SP4 though - 104 and 202. Looking forward to studying again actually

104 is a walk in the park! Is 202 the art one? If so be prepared, it's heavy!

Gosh girls, i have the worst cramps today... and my temp today was super low again (wouldnt be the first time ive had a fall back rise, but still its enough to make me wonder if the egg did come to play at all!!!!!)

Ive just done an opk and its pretty much negative.

Grrr.

Stupid body.

Grrr.

You'll have to see what your temps do, but don't they say the egg pops about 24-72 hours after a positive OPK (not sure if that also applies to CBFM)... so maybe you ended up Oing slightly later than FF says.

Did you enter a temp for today?

yeah its in there, very low!!!

CBFM says 12-36 hours, but the book (impatient womans guide to getting pregnant) talks about them and in some research apparently about 80% of people had o'd before the second peak reading.... grrr!

Hi Sash & Coss,

I am feeling super tired this week. I can’t keep my eyes open past 9pm at night. By 2pm in the afternoon I find myself yawing in the office. No ms which is really surprising as with DD I couldn’t keep my head out of the toilet bowl from 6wks - 16wks. But I do get nausea around 12ish & then it’s come back after dinner.

Glad you're in the clear so far for ms hun! Great news x

Hopefully the first tri will go quickly so you can get some energy back!

Nanna hopefully it's a fallback rise :hugs:

Lisa that's great news :)

How are you Ginny?

Smithy how isthe ms?

Lainey, the ms has decided to wipe me off my feet today and bring disgusting light headedness and a headache with it. So awesome.

Ginny, no sp4 studying for me!

Hey Ladies....having a very odd day today. the system crashed at work, so couldnt get a variety of things done, had to stick around for a meeting but thought id head home....then a staff member got sick, so i drove her home, then DH called to say that he was leaving work early too....so picked him up and now working from home. there has been some really shocking things going on in my workplace, but they dont directly impact me. I am something of a shoulder to many people though, so had lots of conversations, lots of crying on the shoulder etc. poor friends!

Nana i hear you on the confusing body thing! remember i had two positive ov test 9 days apart....so a few things it could be a fall back rise, you might gear up to O again if you havent already.
my advice...for what its worth, having suffered the pain of looking back at my chart and seeing that i missed the window....keep having sex! just till you are confident that your temps show an O! it is after all the November Romp Bonanza!
as for your work ...that man makes me want to use the C word! what was the final outcome?

it is EDB last day tomorrow...i havent even signed the card! in a week we will see her at a wedding, so i figure i will give her something then to get out of the baby shower. and then *hopefully* out of my life forever.
advice on this one pls....do i unfriend her from FB? or just unsubscribe? (she told one of my team that she had unsubscribed to my page....whatever i dont care....or believe that to be true). how do you end a friendship?

Ginny: i do like the sound of your doctor hun! she sounds very good! i like that she is staying on top of your mental health, its so important that we all support each other on that front. mental health is the most important thing!

i best get back to work! chat later my lovely sweet friends! xoxoxo

Grrr I just starting typing a long hello to everyone and the system updated andI lost it. Hate that! Well then I'll just say HI since the system doesn't want to play today ;)

Hope so Lainey! And yes smithy, stupid body!!!!

I think you're right abs, cramps did feel quite o like tho so confused!!! All I feel like doing right now I'd getting stuck into a few ciders after the shit day I've had, but don't want to mess with my temps! So might just have to stick to a couple lol...it was quite high yesterday tho, so I'm hoping cbfm hot it right :)

Lol at edb's card! One time a guy I couldn't stand left, and so I wrote 'REALLY sorry to see you go.' Knowing full well he would know it was pure sarcasm.... Catty, but gave me a smile! I'd just ditch her on fb, good riddance I say!!!

As for the rest of my day, my boss came back with a new casual contract. I'd basically said id go onto a day rate, instead of hourly, to keep it simple. A normal day for me is normally about 10-11 hours. They have included all this rubbish about minimums, and do this between these hours every day, and that my hours just be worked between certain times, but at least they changed it from an hourly rate and only 5 hours per day.....end result? They will get their minimum hours, and not a minute more. Looks like early afternoons for me from now until Christmas, or sooner if I choose! Not gonna complain too much about that rate and being home by 3.30!!! Idiots. They just lost a good deal of value for money!!!!!

Maddy it shits me when that happens! I better post this before I do the same and click the wrong button!!!

Xxx

Hi ladies!

Abby I say unfriend her and forget her! Good riddance EDB!

Nana- good for you! I would love being done everyday at 3:30! And I agree, just keeping bd'ing to cover your bases!!

Lisa- hope you feel better soon! Get some rest!!

Maddy, Cossi, Kiwi, Lisa, Lainey, Angel, Lucy, Amber, Major, Skyle, Taralyn, Ginny, Ababa, and anyone I forgot, hi!! :wave:

yeah its in there, very low!!!

CBFM says 12-36 hours, but the book (impatient womans guide to getting pregnant) talks about them and in some research apparently about 80% of people had o'd before the second peak reading.... grrr!

Haha sorry my brain is fried I thought today was Friday!! (even though we're moving on Friday and I know that!):wacko:

OK newbie I have a new theory. I think you O'd somewhere between CD 9 and 10 and this an secondary estrogen surge. I've read somewhere that a lot of women around 3dpo get a small surge of estrogen which caused their temps to dip.

"Several days after ovulation, the increasing amount of estrogen produced by the corpus luteum may cause one or two days of fertile cervical mucus, lower basal body temperatures, or both. This is known as a "secondary estrogen surge"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luteal_phase#cite_note-5

Abs - not sure what unsubscribing means, but I wouldn't bother with her. You could ignore her or unfriend her - DF likes to keep people he doesn't really like as friends but then block them from all his pictures haha I always tease him about it.

Well the aim is to cause the least amount of fuss and drama....now she is a drama queen, and queen bee of her little world that i have some mutual friends in. im prepared to lose those friends, or not see them regularly...i already know she bitches about me and my DH to them any way. it will cause a big drama when she goes to invite me to see the baby and im not a friend....and no she wouldnt get the hint in this subtle way...its tricky.

SO im thinking of doing the blocking thing from photos and such too. posts she can see, i never really say anything significant. there is also the possibility that all this talk about how rich she and her husband are is lies, and she will be back at work in 12 months (i hope to be gone, or leaving by then, but you just never know).

Scan on Tuesday at 4:30 :)

The doctor has very poor English but he kept saying "holy shit you have baby" holy shit you have four baby!

Thanks gin!!!! It wouldn't be the first time I had a dip back after o, so fx that's all it is. I've decided these cramps aren't really o like anymore. Just uncomfortable.... Did know that it wouldn't be possible to get piece of mind this cycle tho, I dunno how much a cp messes with things!!!

Good call abs, rise above and all that! You keep the control here hun!!!

Xxx

Lol smithy!!!!!!! Pmsl!!!!! At least you're getting your scan! Just don't go seeing him for anything serious!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->