Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Haha just got a funny look for laughing out loud on the street at NRB! I'll add to the list being Abby's up the diff dance partner (UTDDP) next cycle! :haha: :dance:

Hi ladies :wave:

Congrats on all the BFPs!

I'm just popping in again with a question. My partner was recently diagnosed as a Coeliac (intolerance to gluten), which I wasn't worried too much about, he's started his gluten free diet and all is good. However, I just found out that Coeliac disease is linked with fertility problems. :( There is limited research to say that once diagnosed and on the appropriate diet, sperm quality and hormone levels often return to normal, but I'm worried that it may have done permanent damage, as he's 23 and has only just been diagnosed.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm worried now. :(

zoom- sounds like DH may need an SA as your first stop. wish I could be more helpful but I dont have any knowledge on it.

crapbag, i missed it again, our anniversary, except this time that i missed it was for real, whoopsie and dammit. OH has obviously completely forgotten as well, you'd think 2 girls could remember, but nope! :rofl: happy 4 years to us :haha: here's to forgetting the next 4 :rofl::rofl:

Oh, amber! :rofl:

hopeless, aren't we!? Just as bad, I was so forgetful today, it took me three times checking out at the grocery store to get everything I needed... :blush: Thank goodness for self checkout the third time, trying to retain some dignity!!

major - I'll be trying next cycle too :) I just have to wait for AF to show up!! And that's a great list you made, it's so easy to focus on what we don't have and really we've all got so much to be thankful for :)

In saying that, I think it's OK to have a big cry now and then and have eat entire tubs of icecream days ;)

Major, that's a very positive post & I'm absolutely loving it! I still super hope you're preggy - sorry for leading you astray with the Wednesday positive....if you ask my partner, I'm always right. Here, between friends, every now & then I get it slightly wrong! I'm hoping I am right about the pregnancy, wrong about the day! either way, you have a great life & will have another little bubby soon! and remember what Nana said, the next 3 cycles after a loss are a higher chance, so you've still got 2 good cracks at it before you play the waiting game!!! :)

Amber - happy anniversary hun! Love that you want to 'forget the next 4 years' - it;s the way to be, It's not about the date, it's about the being together! pretty funny you still forgot about it after you thought you forgot! ahaha xoxo

Abs, you're a funny girl! I think you should do some soul searching like Majoy & tell us about the good things in your life - forget all the shit of late, just tell us whats making it perfect right now!

Zoom - no idea, sorry. You probably need him to get checked out to know if there is any damage. You're both still young, so should be fine. Maybe you could ask him to get some tests done so he's ready when it's time to try. alternatively, just wait it out and get tested after a year of trying if nothing happens. he's probably fine.

Smithy, how are you feeling?

major - I'll be trying next cycle too :) I just have to wait for AF to show up!! And that's a great list you made, it's so easy to focus on what we don't have and really we've all got so much to be thankful for :)

In saying that, I think it's OK to have a big cry now and then and have eat entire tubs of icecream days ;)

:thumbup:good on you Ginny, you're an inspiration to all of us. remember, when trying again, it's still ok to be upset about your loss. they say time heals all, and I believe this is true, but I think that some things take longer than others! xx you beautiful woman! x

Hello lovelies!! So much to comment but I just can't as little man refuses to hand over the iPad so im posting from my phone :( hope you are all well. You are all so amazing and major, what a beautiful post. You're absolutely right re. Being greatful for what we all have. As much as we love a good bitch about our other halves, they trely are amazing aren't they? I speak for all of us!!

Abby, your bfp is coming chicky, don't lose hope. I know I was only trying for 2 cycles but let me tell you, this cycle I really stopped myself from obsessing. Maybe give up some of the tools like you suggested earlier (not all but some cos I know how much you love POAS!!!)

Live to you all! xxx can't wait for the November sexcapade!!! ;)

Skyle, FX'd for you xx

MajorBee, we must be on pretty much the same timing, I'm expecting the witch on Saturday.

Number2Woo, on our last international move the removalists actually had pre-printed sticky labels with big numbers on them, so we didn't have to write anything!

SJayne, I'm going to have one of those drinky-poos for myself this weekend if my meds allow for it...I must remember to ask the nurse about that.

Skyle, FX for your blood test result.

Trying2, only 2.5 weeks until you go away? Lucky thing! Are you going to do heaps of baby shopping?

Newbie, hope the doona day leaves you feeling fab.

Abby, UGH to "enjoy trying". Like mothers know everything. Unless it's me talking to my kids, and then of course mothers DO know everything!

Lainey, what books did you get?

Cossi, how's things?

Mum2Q, god I'm an idiot, I posted on my FB page not in the TG group. Loser!

Big waves to anyone I forgot :)

Hi all - aargh works is still super busy ATM - but yay I made it on to comment still! Won't attempt a massive catch up but here are a few tid bits:

Abs :rofl: at NRB! DH's best mate often talks about NRBs but to him it stands for No Reason Boner! Lol!

Major love the positivity!

Hope all is awesome with your results skyle!

Sash, Lainey and smithy I hope you all feel better soon!

Ginny your strength continues to amaze me!

Hi and lots of love to everyone else! Xx

Major, LOVE the attitude honey :happydance: :flasher:

2nuns hahaha you are too cute hehe Xx always good when both of you forget :winkwink:

Maddy how are you? will give the names of the books tomorrow :) in bed now hehe they are write old books but very informative, especially about all the antenatal stuff (which I haven't hit a clue about haha)

Night my lovelies xx

maddy- yeah we go so soon, ticker says 3 weeks, but time is flying and at the same time not moving. we are planning on doing some baby shopping over there, its just so much cheaper for a lot of things, so we'll see what we come up with. Hope your household has a nice relaxing evening after the days stress. xx

You should feel privileged :winkwink: I Donny give them out to just anybody hehe

Morning all!
Zoomi dont think you have anything to worry about....got a few suffers of that disease in my family, all of them have had children, and at the end of this post i have put some research for you!

Major you little bee of positive energy! how awesome are you!
Yaay GInny is going to join us on the NRB (November Romp Bonanza) Im going to try and be like i was when DH and i were first together. we had sex every day for about a year! so that is in me somewhere. just got to try and bring it back out!
Squeegs im not feeling very positive about TTC....i have no idea if i can get sperm to meet egg, or any thing! However i do have an awesome husband, and a fantastic relationship....and i never really do any of the cooking! so im on to a good thing! plus my little doggy is the best.

Morning everyone else! Angel hope the workload gets better soon! Cossie and Missie and MS? Nana hope you are feeling better....Jayne you to are on the NRB with us! 2nuns, sorry about the aniversary!

here you go zoom
Across the board, for every given time span, both before and after celiac disease diagnosis, men with celiac disease showed no higher rates of infertility. In fact, men with celiac disease fathered children at the same rate as these without, and showed similar rates for not fathering children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->