Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

g'night :jo:

maddy- you can do it, just concentrate on the end outcome!!! concentrate on the reason, and know that in months time, you'll be wishing for a injection in the tummy rather than be pushing out a human being ;) it'll be worth it. Hope its not too terrible though!! (ive never minded needles/shots, but then again, never had to do it myself) xx

Night sash!

Maddy that does not sound fun - I would chicken out !!! Hopefully the injections will lead to a beautiful bubba! For you and for kiwi!

Ditto to what shell wrote :) so glad you both stuck around!

On the boobs front I am hoping to be a C cup when preg - I barely fill a B at the moment!

I hope af stays away major!

Good luck with NRB to all partaking! I get my results tomorrow and am hoping I can join the rompfest too! Not liking my chances though - just not feeling positive about the whole thing at the moment - oh well I'll have a better idea of where I stand tomorrow arvo.

Angel, I'm sure there will be a romp fest when you are all clear to TTC! In fact I promise!

Thanks for the support, ladies. I must say DH was more focused on the fact that we've been "ordered" to have sex every 2 days from CD8 until just after insemination ;)

Lol maddy! I bet he didn't mind hearing that!

Taralyn you need to go to fertility friend then click on 'sharing' then 'get code' then copy the bb thumbnail code into you bnb signature

angel- the world has great things waiting for you, i know bc you are wonderful person, and have amazing karma stored up, i am feeling positive for you, and have my hopes up and fx for good test results back tomorrow. we love you!!!! xxx

maddy- yay for DH, hahaha, bet he was thrilled, enjoy it!!!

on the boob front, side and back, :rofl: i feel like they are taking over, how is one meant to see a pregnant belly when they cant see past their own boobs!!! Just had to buy some new bras this week, so depressing, cant wait til they are gone!! but for now, its a good cause so will suffer through it ;)

Oh dear amber! You will need to get a full length mirror so you can fully appreciate your bump despite you ample boobage!

Thanks, I was relieved when they showed up, I really had thought that I wouldn't O without intervention as my cycles are still long despite losing 14kg on doctors advice. I guess it must have helped even if it takes me a bit longer to get there!

Awesome job on the weight loss! I hope you catch it this month!

Heading to bed now lovely ladies! Night! X

number2 - Thanks for the offer :hugs: maybe next time I'm have a crap moment I'll take you up on it x

M2Q - thanks so much for those lovely words. Trust me I'm beyond grateful that I stuck around, I honestly don't know how I would have coped through this past month with all your ladies support. Seriously, this little group means so much to me - so glad I can count you all as friend :cloud9:

Angel - Can't wait to hear about tomorrow's results :) Maybe the crazy temps are the meds working?

2mums - don't worry about how much you can check in on us, we'll just update you as the BFPs come in ;)

Taralyn - I was about to ask you what your picture was of. I could tell it was 2 people but I thought one of them was holding a baby underwater - I just figured out that it's a bouquet!!! I think I need glasses hahaha

PS. We went and had a look at our house tonight and dropped off a carload of stuff. So excited that it'll be sleeping in it tomorrow!!

Angel when you do get the keys to your place?

PS. We went and had a look at our house tonight and dropped off a carload of stuff. So excited that it'll be sleeping in it tomorrow!!

Angel when you do get the keys to your place?

big day tomorrow ginny!!! :dance::dance::dance: so awesome!! good luck with it all, dont work too hard! ;) So excited for you!

edit: ill give rosie my USA cell phone number so she can text me any big/good news!!! ;)

HAPPY MOVING DAY GINNY! i hope it all goes well for you!

Happy moving day Ginny!!!!!! Hope it all goes smoothly today :)

And good luck with your test results today angelcakes!!!

Last day of permanent employment....(for now as dh reminds me, I told him he should just get a new job paying the big bucks so I never have to go back lol)

Hope everyone has a great Friday :)

Xx

:hi: HI GIRLS,

I know I have been MIA. Still getting over the wedding at the weekend! :)
But hopefully I will back on track now.

MADDY - good luck with all the injections etc. Yep I feel like a bit of an expert in them. I found the easiest way was to ice the area. This kinda stings after a while but you will appreciate it. Grab a bit of fat and hold it tight so it hurts a little and inject then. The first one is very tough but they do get easier as you go on. Each night alternate the sides. And I am sure the nurse/dr told you to inject below the belly button. I wish you all the very best with it all. Fingers crossed for you. xx

NEWBIE - enjoy your last day of work. Well enjoy it as much as you can. You will feel so much better when you get out of there and less stressed. I think your boss is scaring your eggs into hiding. Imagine what will happen next month when you are free from him (TWINS!!!!) as for the ovulation.... I knew exactly when I ovulated and I still think I might have missed it. A wedding and too many vinos I think. Oh well next month.

SMITHY - let us know how you get on with your date scan. Are you going to find out what sex the baby is or is it to early for that?

GINNY - happy moving day! It is pretty exciting that you are getting into your new house.

ANGEL - good luck with your test results. I am sure your levels will be showing a lot of improvement. Let us know how you get on.

2MUMS - not long now until your trip home. You must be sooooo excited. Gosh I am so excited for you. I have been listening to my "Aussie Mixed CD" all this week. Feeling a little sentimental :) You will have to try and meet up with Rosie (if you are nearby but USA is like OZ you are probably on one side of the country to another.

MAJOR - how is all is the blighty? It is cold and very miserable here in the Emerald Isle. They are predicting a winter like 2yrs ago when all the transport was halted and pipes froze. Not looking forward to that.

EVERYONE ELSE A BIG HELLO TO YOU. Sorry for not all personal messages. I have been keeping up to date and following you all. Promise :)

As for me all is going good, except I have gotten an eye infection from my contacts so I look like someone has poked me in the eye and I have to wear my glasses. Not happy about that. I really hate wearing glasses. I have a scan next friday to start the next cycle of injections. These ones aren't so bad. They are the IUI injections so the dose is alot smaller and its only one needle (thank god) of course my fingers are still crossed that we caught the egg this month. A friend of ours announced that she is pregant and due in May. All exciting there. Last night DH and I had a "date night" and went to the cinema to see The Sapphires! I really enjoyed it. Got some of my Aussie accent back I hope :rofl: and well that is about it for me. And I am enjoying doing nothing and being nowhere!

Anyhow, happy Friday girls. Hope you all have a wonderful day !!!XXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"