Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hmmm...when did my BNB status change from 'Active' to 'Chat Happy' ???

Maybe they are trying to tell me something....

Thanks girls, i guess i was a bit moody as it was freezing on the golf course and it has made me ill. Maybe after af goes.it will be better!

Yay for christmas songs kiwi!

I noticed that too.about our dates! Maybe we can both get a bfp this month! We got married in april so started that month, what made you decide?

I hope you feel better soon Jayney!

As for us, hubby has been keen as for ages....but i was the one being selfish and not wanting to give up my sports etc!!! We actually thought that would be the 'right time' because it would have meant i could still finish my netball season, wouldnt have been too big to still do my rides etc - clearly that worked eh! Now i dont give a stuff about my sports and just want a baby!! Its funny the way life works....

Ah well :)

Yeah, i dont care about timing now, just want it so badly the same as you.

Dog.has an anoying new habit of digging massive holes in the garden! Aaahhhh! Especially as we are renting! Time for his morning run me thinks!

Catch ya later :) xx oh and night night major xx

Nana your status was chat happy for a while....i noticed it the other day adn wondered how i got mine!

jayne, oh I hear ya! the whole TTC has left me with zero interest in BD! with such long cycles to, you really have to prepare yourself for quite a lot of action!

reading something good, may be not 50 shades, but something romantic might be a good start. im all for reading a little bit of light female erotic fiction! ha! im serious though. good stories, but with an erotic side….not mills and boon, but good. If your interested I can tell you some good novels! ive ordered some more off amazon but im waiting for them to arrive.

ive told my DH that this month its just going to have to be all the time, no question, no not in the mood (he always seems to be in the wrong mood when I ovulate. he doesn’t know that is the time, it just always seems to happen, and then I yell at him….which makes the chances of BD even less! so when I told him the plan for this month he told me that was fine, but I should re-think the old t-shirt im currently wearing to bed….i couldve hit him for that, but I guess that’s fair!

this is what is happening at work at the moment: the teams with expected job loss are just sitting around waiting to hear, anxious and nervous. no one has told them when they will be informed, or even how. some have already packed up! their manager, who replaced me, and has snubbed me ever since, has taken the day off!!!!!!!!!!!!! as it would seem have most other managers. COME ON! so ive been sitting with them, just talking about other stuff, keeping their minds busy on stories and such.

Gi girls! All caught up finally.

Abby, shittu day today. And de friend that bitch & don't give her a gift for baby. You can't give a gift then end a friendship. Mixed signals.

Nana, hope today gets better. Beautiful temp rise as I suspected. Getting excited for my mini break soon!

Have a good day Everuone. Too tired to catch up. Stayed up late with a friend & just can't do it like I used to. Lol xx

Morning ladies. I will be working tonight so will catch up with everyone's news then. Just came on to edit my siggy - no more temping as I imagine I will be doing enough symptom spotting this cycle, I just don't need the stress.

Thanks Squeegs :)

Lol abs, if i were you i would defriend and do my very best to never have to speak to her again!!!!!

GOOD LUCK MADDY!!!

Im hoping to ditch the thermo again soon too, hate seeing that stupid looking chart in mine!!!

Abs, you know I live the annoying toys. She will find some way to make you feel like shit about it. I would avoid her & de friend her. I get you though, I am the same with dss mum, can't stand her, but even more than that, I can't stand how much I try to please her. Do what's right for you, when the time is right, you will be able to move forward.

Nana, won't need thermometer after this time anyway!

Good luck maddy!

Hope so squeegs!

Just got my 'final' payslip....gosh i wish they looked like this one every month!!!!!

My boss just called to make sure i put in my sick leave form for Weds, he says, sorry again you're being made redundant again, i said yeah well its your fault, so save your sorries!!!!!! Assssssshhhhhooooooolllllllllllle

gosh its quiet on here today!

Abs i hope your day is going as well as it can be in the circumstances hun!!

xx

All done now. A few sad goodbyes but quite a few asked to go. Just one guy didn't ask and made redundant..EDB said to me "I'm so glad they got rid of him he is a douche" ....so keeping to her EDB title! What an insensitive cow

Well i am glad its done now hun! Hopefully you have a nice relaxing weekend ahead of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->