Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Nana was that a temp rise or wine this morning? enjoy the last official day! i told my DH last night that he should get a better paying job so i can take some time off! he is going to look into it! hahahahaha

Kiwi i hope you caught it to! but really glad to hear you in a good a place

Today is going to be a touch unpleasant. they announce who will be getting the axe today! so the staff members impacted had to apply for a new roles, and several people will be unsuccessful! how awful to be coming into work today wondering if it is your last day!

Hi abs. I hope Ur not one that might get the axe! Gosh that is very worrying to go into work today! How are u anyway Hun!

Happy moving day Ginny! I'm so excited for you!

Nana, hope today goes smoothly xx

Kiwi, unfortunately it's too early to find out the sex but we will know in about 8 weeks :) glad you're doing well love

Happy friday to you to kiwi! I really hope that you have managed to catch the egg this time tho....and that there wont be a need for those injections - but if not - then i hope this is the one! PS, you can have the sasha twins!!!!! After seeing what my sis went through with hers I would be very afraid to have multiples!!!

Morning abs :) That doesnt sound very pleasant at all. One of my colleagues in QLD is letting about 40 people go today (we are closing a factory up there)...its part of the job and i understand it, the unfortunate thing is that word got 'out' about this about a month ago and he had to flat out lie to their faces and say it wasnt happening, now he has to tell them today is their last day....i do not envy him at all!!!

As for my temp, i had a couple of drinks, but nothing enough to affect temps i dont think - it normally takes a fair amount of alcohol to give me an alchotemp, so im hoping its got my dates right and that was just a fall back rise yesterday!!!

I hate the tww.

Much love girls!!! XXX

Hi ladies! Irs friday!

Sorry to hear that abs, hope your job is safe but it cant be easy to see colleagues go through that!

Nana great temp today, your colleague must be having a nightmare!

Maddy good luck with the injections, sounds like kiwi knows her stuff and hope you both catch that eggy!

Hello all my other girlies!

I have a problem but it seems a bit insensitive when there is serious talk of peoples jobs being lost!

My job is ok! i think i would be a little excited if i was going! but i guess stressed to. i used to manage one of the teams being affected so a lot of good people. i hope that they have shown some compassion, one single woman just bought a house! another single woman is in her 60s and would find it difficult to get another job. so....tough.

im doing ok! was pretty dark earlier this week, but somehow got myself out of that hole! lots of support from all of you here, and my DH, and just move onto the November Romp Bonanza!

nana at least you had a quick ov! ive said it before, i hate waiting to ov way more than tww!

Hi janey - a problem shared is a problem halved as they say. So share away. We will tell u if it's insensitive :rofl: just joking

Hi girls :wave:

Nice to see you Kiwi - got those fingers crossed you caught that eggy. What dpo are you?? Its getting pretty chilly here too hon. My folks are coming over for Christmas and they're gonna freeeeeeze their backsides off! They're already complaining about it :haha: Its a lovely 25-30 C where they are.

Jayne, problem shared, problem halved? Go for it.

Ginny, happy moving day honey :)

Abs, hope it all goes okay at work today and the people you're most worried about are safe with their jobs.

Nana, nice temp spike. What's a "fallback" temp on a chart mean?

Hi to everyone else :wave:

AFM witch hasn't turned up today, but body is making all the right noises so I expect her tomorrow. Still not going to test again unless she hasn't arrived by Sat. I've never been longer than 30 day cycle without being pregnant, so I'd feel okay testing on Saturday if she's still AWOL. Fingers crossed for a small miracle eh?

DD is still unwell bless her, hope she sleeps well again tonight & is feeling tip-top tomorrow.

Ha, great minds Kiwi! You posted while I was tap-tap-tapping away :)

Tell us Jayney!!! We all have shit going on at some point, doesnt mean that yours is any less important!

Major a fallback rise can happen on 2/3 dpo because of a (trying to remember what ginny posted the other day!!!) secondary estrogen surge following o??? Erm....i think its something like that anyway. I had one a couple charts ago...i dont think it really means anything tho!!! Just that my body is being STUPID!!! FX for you that she stays away!

It is raining and miserable here today, and kinda suiting my mood tbh!!!

Ok well, last month i was all over the place and so were my hormones so didnt feel like bding. Now things are better and dh knows that but he never initiates things. Even before last month, he always says i assumed you were tired or assumed you were busy. So this morning his effort is saying to me "ive brushed my teeth, im ready so come on". I just got up and went downstairs. Not sure the bfp will even get a chance at this rate!

Oh yes, I do remember reading Ginny's post now, cheers. I often get EWCM around 7 dpo and its for the same reason according to Dr Google; oestrogen surge to do with body prepping the uterus lining for the egg I think?

Ok well, last month i was all over the place and so were my hormones so didnt feel like bding. Now things are better and dh knows that but he never initiates things. Even before last month, he always says i assumed you were tired or assumed you were busy. So this morning his effort is saying to me "ive brushed my teeth, im ready so come on". I just got up and went downstairs. Not sure the bfp will even get a chance at this rate!

We have all been there janey. Going through all the stuff I have been through the passed few weeks BDing was far from my mInd but I did it the right days. I am lucky that DH will take it whenever it's offered just incase I have a "moment" and he doesn't get it for a while :) sometimes I think men get pms more then us!
Melainey now she is the best one for this. She will exactly what to say and what to do. She gives 50 shades a whole new colour :rofl:

Oh jayney sometimes men are such pests!!!!!!! As if we dont have a hard enough time of it without having to deal with them and their moods and saying stupid shit as well!!!

Ive actually just noticed your ticker Jayney - it looks like you started ttc just 6 days after me!!

Major i normally get ewcm just before i get AF. Last cycle i had a teeny tiny bit but not as much as normal, and that was my CP. So this month i am hoping i dont see any at all!!!

Edit - 6 days before me....my brain has not kicked into gear today!!!

40 more sleeps until Christmas
Well 39 for the Aussie folk :)

That should cheer everyone up :xmas16:

lol kiwi!

Cheer us up or horrify those who havent even started to think about chrissy yet (like me!!!!!!!)

I can't wait! I looovvveeeee Christmas. I have everyone's sorted well I know what I want to get just have to buy them. Must sort out the oz ones soon as they need to be posted by end of the month. I bought new Christmas decorations just the other day. Is it too early to play Xmas songs???? Lol

night night kiwi, sweet dreams hun!!!

(and no you can play as many christmas songs as you like if it means you stay in this happy place gorgeous!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->