Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Confusing charts and confusing ov dates give me the shits! how do people manage to do this by accident!??

ive decided to have a few drinks myself tonight. once AF is wrapped up i think im going to not drink at all this cycle so that i know my temps are my temps. (or just BD every day and second day all cycle long and not think about anything).. Might be difficult at this wedding next week, but i think im beyond caring what those people think. its a fair way away (about 90min drive) and so im trying to decide if we should book a room somewhere (to be able to go somewhere in the gap between wedding and reception....dont want to be dragged into EDB's world in the gap)...have to ask my parents to mind the doggy if we do that. :(, spend money on accomodation....gerr should have said we werent going!

Oh Finding a rental is SHIT! you should ask Lainey what the feedback on your application is, might help!

Nana i hope you find a new place! i hate open for inspections.

Oh no Nanna that's poop! I hate when landlords do that :hugs:

Yeah petty much! One rang my friend the other day, cause she's my reference (we've been living in he home) and WA iffy cause a don't have a history, but we area married couple with a baby on the way!I think we're legit! I know I can't believe it either! 2 and half weeks until scan :) cannot wait! Xx

Hi Abby :) I reckon the bf ever second say us the best way to go :) x

Lol angelcakes :)

I would give anywhere a go but dh has given a perimeter that means he can drive to work in less than 20 mins!!!

Missed your post abs! Enjoy your wines tonight gorgeous. I would so ditch that wedding if it involves edb in any way!!!!!

Abs, cancel the wedding at the last min.. You'll have gastro ;)

Sash I hope your cycle chills out soon. My bfp month I had days upon days of ewcm and had to lie to ff!

Hi there my Lainey pop <3 can't believe we're 1/4 of the way through already!!

Hi everyone else

Oh, I struggle to get a rental too because I have lots of kids.. Sux

i know! we talked about it, and DH is (well was) really close with the groom, and felt we should go. so we go. but its the last time we see this group of friends.

today is the day of the hens and bucks...you might recall we chatted about this several weeks ago. ugh SO glad we arent there, just saw pics on FB. she is just so rude, loud and ....no not going to get cranky....im glad im not there

I'm glad you aren't too abs! Steer clear of her at the wedding at all costs!!!!

Thanks smithy....from memory last cycle I had heaps at 4dpo too...hopefully it's a good sign for me, but I really just hope I have actually o'd!!!

Xxx

Sometimes i think EWCM is just old seminal fluid? would explain why you get it in a DPO situation?

Im sure we will be at the same table at the wedding, but i have my DH with me...i suspect she is a little intimidated by him. he doesnt suffer fools well, nor does he give much in the way of chit chat. one of things i love about him! his quiet stillness.

Yeah it's been a few days so no chance it's that, Defo ewcm. So wish it wasn't!!!! Too confusing, stupid body!!! I shall hold out hope that as had it last month maybe it's a good sign! Normally I have no cm by now... But then again maybe I haven't o'd!!!

Glad your dh is like that! Hope she stays in her box for the whole wedding hun! X

Hey Smithy :hugs: I know it's crazy I still can't believe it :) do exited for this journey Xx

Nanna thinking back I had to lite to FF also about my ewcm cause it kept changing my o date haha hopefully this is it for you Xx just keep :sex: tho :winkwink:

Abby I hope the wedding goes ok x just stick to DH x

Nana may be you should keep the NRB going with your DH...just to be sure!

all caught up, here's my essay!

melainey- the mood swings do taper off but the hormonal bitchy-ness, shows up here and there. I had to tell OH that she was being very irritating the other day, and she just laughed, we both know full well its me not her, but i had to tell her she was being annoying and making me want to be homicidal. :rofl: @ "do they have a god off" I hope thats not offensive to anyone either, but its hilarious! You'll find some where to rent, dont stress about it! You two are legit and somebody will see that and not give two shits about history, etc.

all this fff must mean february is full frontal fornication?? ;)

angel- hope the end of term will go by quickly and smoothly for you, OH is already complaining about all the normal end of term stuff, and she's super tired, ready for holidays! Still reeling from excitement from your news, your next few months is going to be fantastic, holidays, bfps, new house, puppies back!!! :wohoo:

amanda- will be thinking of you, H, and DH on monday! Hope you can have a fun relaxing weekend despite being a little anxious about his surgery. He's such a strong happy lil trooper, he'll be great!! And this is meant to be his last isnt it??? Exciting!

major- ill hope for ya!! ;) cant wait for you to test tomorrow!! but until then, dont you hope!!! :haha:

maddy- loved all your icons, i sometimes forget there are some good ones on here!!

kiwi- keep :sex: just in case. yay for lots of O'ing, ;) FX!!!

Rosie- thanks i'll send you my number closer to travel date, i've kept my american cell, my mom added me to her acct at bare minimum and then when i come over she adds texting for me, it only costs me 100$ a year, so i at least have one when im over there. It's like a 2006 nokia, such crap, no internet, no nothing! i always forget how to use it bc its so ancient!! :rofl:
also, i was more nauseas, never sick, at night, 10pm-12, i assumed i was overly tired, i'd get a terrible headache and my tummy would be upset. make sure you get lots of rest!

smithy- hope your keeping your mouth full and tummy well!!

people over here keep telling me I have an accent, crazy freaking aussies, you're the one with the accent!! worse than that, they ask if i'm Canadian!! aka the easiest way to insult an american, :rofl::rofl:

tara- sorry to hear af got you, fx for next cycle. you and dw sound like a good support system for each other.

:jo: you have magic sticks, must mean duffered, but enjoy that :sex: anyways!!!! Good luck with those opens, that sucks with the dogs and everything, what a pain!!

abby- enjoy the hell out of those drinks tonight, you deserve them!!! I was always told my family was incredibly fertile, nan had 4 without effort, mum had no troubles, sister didnt have any troubles with the first two (she's been trying since may for her third, but is also timing for a girl i think) But it makes you wonder how people have accidental pregnancies, they make it sound as easy as catching a cold in school. But hey, our bubs are so wanted and will be so loved and cherished!!

missie- i may have missed it, but do you think you're having more than one, and was that ever a wish for you and DH!?

ginny- been thinking about you, M, and C. Hope the move went smoothly, nothing broken or lost, and that you are enjoying your first night in the new place!! congrats girl! Must take pics (and share, of course) of m enjoying that great park out front!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->