Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lol Lainey!!

I'm ok Hun, feel like this cycle is just a mess tho! Given I've been crampy all bloody week, now all this ewcm today and yesterday and its giving me the shits!!!!! (Not literally ;))

Xxxx

Sash given your cycle and chart are a little crazy I think this will def be your month - I think we both best get bfps this month and then we can be bump buddies!

Sounds like a plan angel!!!

You haven't had your temp spike either so I hope that means you caught it!!!!!!

Praying that whackey charts means :bfp: for you both this month xx

Major - so excited to see your positive test! good luck!

Nana, have you changed your chart back to track ov using temps rather than monitor?

Hey squeegs, nup it's still on the stupid monitor!!! Ill change now, don't think will be ch's tho!!!! Xx

Hmm, as expected line goes away, but strangely with a higher temp tomorrow ch's appear as per stupid monitor!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Furthermore, way too much to drink at this party last night and still low temp! My body is ret@rded.

Sorta angel! Didn't want to over do it, so was day before first peak, then day of second peak, then was gonna last night but was too drunk lol.....will have to have another crack tonight!!

Lol! Too drunk! I knew you'd have a few last night after finishing up at work! Hopefully you've caught it/will catch it tonight! Xx

Yeah we went to a 40th at a pub in surrey hills.....messy.

Even more reason why the low temp baffled me today! If that was inflated by the alcohol then I have no idea how low it could have been!

This is why people don't drink in the tww eh? Silly Sasha!!!!!

To be honest :jo: I don;t think that alcohol has much of an affect on your temp? I know it didn't with mine? x

Maybe Lainey! I've had some really high temps after very large evenings and assumed that would be why, but there's really no way of knowing for sure I guess!!!!

How's your weekend going Hun?

Yeah it's a pain in the bum not knowing :hugs:

Yeah it's ok! D is working :( was supposed to be his day off but he decided the work cause we need the money :( also doesn't look like we'll ever get a rental! I've never rented in Australia, only at home, and D never has either do it's proving impossible! :cry:

Oh that's such a pest Lainey! We just found out yesterday that the owner is selling our place.....which will mean two open houses a week and is virtually impossible with the puppies (not to mention having to have it completely spotless ALL the time!) so were going to have to move too I think...I can't decide where we should buy so have been happy to just rent and we have bother unit we rent out too. Now I wish we had just bought already!!!

Are you applying and being told no just because you have no rental history? That's shit!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->