Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

If I'd known I got your name wrong then I so would have fixed it!!! I think I'm still hungover...

i didnt even notice, still read it was 2mums, those darn n and m's look so similar, especially if one is hungover ;)

So poas and bfn. Again. Stil no witch but guess she's on her way. Bummed out now, might go into hiding for a couple days. Hugs x

I am not from Aus but i just wanted to say i love your group name, always makes me smile when i see it!

GREAT CATCH UP 2 NUMBS HAHAHA :winkwink:

I'm naturally bitchy , but pregnancy definitely had turned me into super human terminator (mainly towards DH, but others have also copped it hehehe) glad to know it eases for D sake hehe, I could imagine them having like a"yo Nanna styled " God war hehehe :rofl: I hope so re the house, cause we so need one badly with bub on the way :( how is oh doing?

Ps I get called Canadian sometimes and I swear it's also an insult to us Irish hahaha

So sorry major xx

We're in our new house!! :happydance:

I love it! We still have soooo much to do. I think I'm just going to hire cleaners to clean out our old rented place - I honestly don't want to look at it ever again. And we still have some bits and pieces to bring over. It always looks like there's just one more car load of stuff, but then somehow it multiplies...

I'll take some pics soon and have a proper catch up where I actually reply to you all!!

Angel - Soooo happy for that you get to be back on the ttc bandwagon!! :happydance:

Major - sorry for the BFN :( Although it's not over til AF shows up and at the very least you have a fantastic LP :thumbup:

AFM - I'm only 8 DPO... hurry up I want to start a new cycle already!!! In a small way I'd love to never get AF and just be pregnant again, but I've been spotting all through out this tww (although only brownish stuff), so I think I worried sick if I got a BFP as this is not an ideal start to a pregnancy! Less than 3 weeks to go til my appointment and hopefully I'll get a bit more closure :flower:

:rofl: @ numbs, lol. I'll keep my fx for a house for you two, but i have no doubt something will pop up!!! OH is doing much much better, meds are working!! ty :)

those damn Canadians, existing and making us all feel insulted :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

major- keep your head up!!

ginny- yay!!! get some rest lovey!!!

Hi newyear :)

Haha I know, bloody Canadians ;) hehehe glad oh is doing better x

Ginny do glad that you are in your new home xx

OH and I went for our pedicures today, she didn't have the guts to go so crazy on her colour, where as I couldn't give a crap, so got its a boy toes done, :rofl: Showed my mum on skype, she just shook her head, I told her it was better than the flouro green i was looking at. and eww how white and fat do my feet and legs look!! to the beach i go in the next two weeks!

edit:ugh feet are so ugly, thanks grandma for my long wonky toes :/

Attachments

• 2012-11-17 17.14.06.jpg
    2012-11-17 17.14.06.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 11
I pressed "reply" too quickly - I've edited it with what I was actually going to write!

I am soooooo tired though. I feel like my feet are going to drop off. Poor DF has to work overtime tonight - from 4pm til 4am .... and we were both up at 7am with M

My Aunty used to say something about people that had second big toes that are longer than their big toe - but I can't remember what it is!

Thanks Ginny!! I'm excited too - now lets both get duffered before Christmas! Yay for being in the new house! Can't wait to see the pics!

Hi newyearnewme! We love our group - am glad you like our name!

Yum to bacon dip smithy - made my mouth water!

Love the toes Amber!!!

Loving the NRB! Hehe :blush:

Sleep time for me ladies - chat more tomorrow! Love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back