Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Major I reckon get a 3 pack of FRERs. Think they go off with smaller amount of hcg, dont they? Then you can do the digi when you know it's going to say Pregnant :)

Right ladies, sooner I sleep, sooner I wake, sooner I check for the witch & hopefully sooner I can test!

Kiwi, its late. Get to bed x

AF is definitely here, I started to have a very light flow last night, should I make today the CD 1 or yesterday do you think? I am disappointed that things are not going smoothly, but I was talking to DW last night and she helped me look at the positive. Even with the PCOS I have ovulated without intervention which is a good sign.

I know that I am only 2 cycles in, but we have been ttc as a couple for over 3 years now (with a break in between). Really DW is amazing, it must be hard for her to be supportive when she can't carry the baby herself even though she really wants to. The decision to stop trying was not an easy one for her. We could have gone down the IVF route but the OB did not think she was a good candidate and warned us that we would have to be prepared for a high possibility of miscarriage or of it just not working at all. DW decided she had had enough at that point. She had also been through a miscarriage when ttc in her former relationship. She has actually been trying to have a child for years.

FX Major! It's looking good for you this month. I was confused when you said you were going to bed until I realised you were in the UK! sleep well.

Ginny- yes they are flowers! hehehe, the picture is a little hard to see on here. It's my favourite from our ceremony. A friend snapped the pic and sent it to me.

Angel- I am so happy for you! Have fun making babies :haha:

Lisa- I will look into the vitex, and I read something about b6 too.

Everyone else- sorry I havn't commented to everyone personally, this thread moves so fast!

Sorry the witch got you Taralyn. Fx'd for next month!! Day 1 is the first day of non-spotting flow (if that helps)

Sorry the witch got you Taralyn! i use Vitex, my LP is 11-12 days so that is ok. a few others on here have used it. Lucy did before her BFP, and Jayney. it pretty easy to purchase and you just take one before each meal. my cycles were all over the shop and they are now pretty much within 35 days after using vitex regularly, so im a fan.
i think at first its hard because you hope its going to happen quickly so you dont worry too much about your own fertility and such. no one likes it to drag out too long. but its only been a couple of months with you, so try and stay positive. may be this is the first day of your pregnancy!

Morning ladies :)

Major hurry up and sleep and wake up soooooo you can test hehe I think you should get a FRER :happydance: x

I think all you Aussies have a bloody strong accent :winkwink: haha

Sorry about af taralyn! Hopefully next month!

Hi everyone else :)

Hello beautiful :)

I'm not to bad today :) I think sickness is eating off, just tired and extremely moody now hahaha! I actuallystormed off last night I was that bad haha my poor friends and family! But then again they shouldn't do things to about me haha x

How are you honey? Did you enjoy you're unprotected sexy time last night ;-) really how you caught it Xx can you send me your address please? I want to send you a little something (when I find it,I have something special In mind xx

Hello girls!!

Crazy busy day here And I've had no time to catch up!! Hope everyone is well and having a great day :)

My temp was lower today which is stupid...and I've got heaps of ewcm so I think is playing games with me! Best I get dh to the sack!!!!

Fx you caught it angelcakes!!!

Sash - I hope the ewcm = duffered!

Thanks Lainey! Glad you ms has eased off! I'll pm you my in laws address :)

Thanks angelcakes xx could easily be o tho! Pretty normal to be around now, so who knows what is going on!!!

Rosie cheeks, how is the Ms?xx

Ms for me is midnight sickness! Really not bad at all just random waves of nausea throughout the day that get slightly worse at night! So crazy! I swear it's the vitamin B6! On a side note I used works Doppler tonight and was able to hear the heartbeat! :happydance: I would hear it for a few seconds then my hand would shake and move a millimeter and I would lose it! Ugh! Worlds best sound though!!! Managed to record a few seconds on my phone for DH!!

How are you Hun? Sickness easing up at all??

Yay Rosie, that it's soooooo lovely :) I can't wait to near the heartbeat :) Xx

Yeah mine has eased off thankfully! Only really get it if I travel haha

So happy it's getting better! I've been super grumpy too! Poor DH! He told me last night if I keep it up its going to rub off on bub and we are going to have angry baby!!! Lol. When is your next scan? Dec 4th??

I'm off to bed, another 12 hr work day tomorrow! :( night night ladies!! Xx

Yay for hearing the heartbeat Rosie cheeks!

Sweet dreams hun x I'm glad you two are feeling better, and can't wait to see your next scans!!!

No traveling for you then Laineypop!

Xx

Hahaha angry baby :rofl: in that case I'm having satan himself haha night night honey Xx

How are you Nanna?Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->