Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hello everyone, I spent last night singing along to all the songs I liked in high-school and drinking vodka with my besties and lovely wife … I think it was just what I needed, despite this mornings head-ache! I am going to look for vitex on Monday as well as make an appointment for the doc to see what he says. On a weird note, I just found out that my 15 year old niece is pregnant! My dad rang me to tell me and he is still processing it I think. That makes him about to be a great grandfather and me a great Aunt. It’s all very strange. I don’t really have much contact with my half-brother (her dad) as we grew up in different states but I am feeling for the family which is in turmoil right now. My niece seems to be handling it quite well considering, she is going to move in with her boyfriend before the end of the pregnancy. He is 16… it will be very hard for them and I hope it works out. Still freaked by the great aunt thing! Arrghh. lol
And the catch up -

Rosie- thanks, yes it does help… the first day was really more spotting than flow so I will count the next day as CD 1. I hope the ms settles for you, when I was pregnant with my daughter I found a slice of ginger in my tea helped settle it.

Abby- vitex is starting to sound like the way to go, I will see if the chemist or health food store stocks it on Monday. I am trying to stay positive, really this should be a joyful and exciting process and it is… but it is such a roller-coaster of emotions too. I keep remembering when I was about 24 a doctor saying to me ‘you have PCOS and with what I am seeing here you will probably NEVER get pregnant without medical intervention… ‘ then I look at my little girl and grin… he was very wrong. I know it will happen eventually I just need a little patience.

Melainy – My father was born in England but I grew up in rural Victoria, I can remember trying to talk more like my dad but I have a pretty strong country Australian accent!

Nanna & Angel- hope you have caught you eggy’s! I was wondering about the temp and alcohol thing. I blew off a bit of steam last night with a few friend and a bottle of Vodka… I didn’t end up temping though as I was too busy worrying about my sore head! Hehehehe.

Nanna- Glad DH has the sense to pull his head in, if he keeps being an ass angry bd can be fun too ;)

Angel- could that little dip be a drop before the temp rise? Get that man to bed!

2mums- All hail Queen 2mums! Loving the pretty toes

Major- I’m sorry hun, I thought it would be BFP for sure. Big hugs

New year new me- Hi there, I think we do have a couple of non-aussies in the group

Maddy – I’m glad your first shot went ok, and didn’t hurt! Yay for secret baby making. We have lots of people we aren’t telling and there have been some almost slip ups and secret looks! Heehehehehe.

Cossi – welcome back

Ginny- I hope you’re enjoying the new place and settling in well.
:growlmad:

Taralyn most chemists or health food stores stock it, blackmores make it so that makes it easier.

im hearing you Nana! i really dont want to go in tomorrow, and im afraid im taking it out on DH...he contracts and for the last 8 weeks they have emailed on Sunday to say they dont need him Monday. nice to have the day off, but sucks cause he wont get paid....so im expecting an email today, and then i suspect i will start a fight about how hard i work....which wont be fair....but has to be said. get a new job please!

im a little weirded out, my MIL has changed her last name, i guess that is to be expected, she did get married and all. I havent changed my name, i did on FB just cause i wanted to see how it would go. any way, made me feel odd.

any way, i should be enjoying my Sunday. im not though :(

Happy Sunday arvo ladies! Well after three champagnes and a pear cider I am expecting a temp rise tomorrow!

Try not to think about work ladies - enjoy what is left of today! X

Hi girlies, just a quickie to thank you for your kind words. CD1 for me today. Poo bum and bugger. On the bright side it meant I could enjoy champers & wine last night with our anniversary dinner! Mmmm.... And more champers today to celebrate our friends getting engaged. Onwards & upwards, today I will be quietly drinking to a dec bfp. With this slightly longer cycle it should put my next O at a good time for lots of BDing when OH is in the country. Fxd!

So sorry major :hugs:

Fx'd angel! I'm hoping the same for me!!!

Bloody Mondays abs, hate them!!!!

Im so sorry that AF got you Major! hugs xo. Onto to the next month we go, positive attitude and ready to make some babies!

The wild turkeys in my area have returned! they make a very strange sound....i can hear them roaming around the back yard (well not my yard, but strata common property) its a very odd sound, that has my doggy going nuts!
hoping for no panic attacks tonight! had some last night that made rest difficult!

I don't like mondays either! i wish sunday had more hours in the day!

Bummer about af major! Enjoy your drinkies!

'Bed' time for me now :blush: night ladies xx

Amanda- best of luck to H tomorrow. He'll do great, and remember to check in with us. Be thinking of you (all 3 of you) and sending happy, healthy, quick recovery thoughts!!! xxx

Thanks love. Apologies if I've been a bit absent the last few days - been hard to focus on other people so I know I haven't been paying as much attention as normal to what's going on. Means the world to have such great support xo

Completely understandable Amanda! I'm sure he'll be in great hands hun!

Afm temp is down again today?! Confused!!! Here's hoping crazy charts mean lovely bfps!

Have a great day all!

Good morning ladies :) Not going to comment on everything as you seem to have covered a fair bit over the weekend!
Number2 - good luck for the surgery today.
2mums - love the toes ;)
Ginny - congrats on the new house
Smithy - hope that's it for the ms
Melainey - grrrrr for real estate agents and rentals. When we moved over here we prepared a pack with references, a covering letter and offered to pay 3 months rent up front, seemed to make people a bit happier - might be worth a try?
Major - sorry the witch got you :(

Big hello to everyone else :wave:

Twins? Ummm - that would be interesting! I think it's just the one in there :) but if its more after the initial panic I'd be pretty chuffed - best not mention this conversation to DH!!!

morning ladies!

Nana - funny little chart for you this month. are you using the cbfm still? I suspect that tomorrow will be a significant temp rise, putting Ov yesterday or today. hope it sorts itslf out soon so you dn't have to spend the cycle wondering again!

Hope everyone has a great day!
xox

Good luck today Amanda!!!!

Yeah squeegs my chart is RET@RDED!!!!!

The cbfm goes on autopilot after the first peak reading so no point in poas for that anymore. I did an opk yesterday that had a bit of color in it. Who knows. Ive been crampylike ever since early last week, so maybe my poor little body is trying and trying and just failing!!!

I wish i wasnt at work!!!! Happy monday everyone :)

XXX

I hope today goes quickly for you Sash! I am so tired - wishing I was at home sleeping or at least in a nice cafe with a cuppa overlooking a lovely view!

Hi all :wave:

Angel, I'd like to join you in that nice cafe, cuppa & view!

Just finishing up a lovely weekend. Off to see a dear friend tomorrow who is due her first bubba in about a month. Very exciting! I do love a good excuse to talk babies & buy for babies!

Ababa, wishing little H a speedy recovery x

Night night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"