Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Thanks nana, I might do some research, but I don't expect to ovulate for a while so may be it would be ok. Just keep bd ing

Hope your day is better today Xo, here if you need to chat/vent about it.

Just been thinking abs, Ive heard of people reseting them back to m again when they have had an early peak that hasnt resulted in o - so you might be ok hun!! (can you tell ive been asking dr google about cbfm getting o wrong???) It says you can set them any day up to day 5, so i say go for it!!! Get poas asap!

Just make sure you press the button at the right time. You give yourself a 6 hour window where it will ask for a stick. So i pressed mine at 6am, then i have a window of 3am-9am and this always covers me for fmu xx

Wow abs what a lovely present to get. Bless Ur DH!

Just a quickie to say :hi: it's been such a busy day do off to bed. Have a great day xx

Yeah he is a sweetie!
I'll have to set it in the morning, but I'm looking forward to using it! Good old Dr Google! I still think it hot it right nana, just confusing temps, which.is most annoying!
EDB last day tomorrow!!!

Abs, I'm a firm believer in following the instructions. So if you have to wait till next cycle starts, wait. Otherwise you will confuse it. It is designed to be started on cycle day 1, isn't it? There's your answer then.

Newbie, sorry you had a shitty day yesterday love.

Maddy that does suck - families can be such a stress. I am trying very hard to get my other half to see that our main family unit to worry about is US. Him, me, our children. Our parents cause us all sorts of stress and we need to take a step back from that and get less involved. The bump seems to be progressing nicely, thanks for asking - it's certainly there now, that's for sure, although it is still rather soft and squoodgy. I much prefer it when in a few weeks it starts getting harder. Less to jiggle about.

Hope all have a great day. x

Im not so convinced abs....not with all the ewcm, and i have just been having the worst o like cramps, very unpleasant, and for days! Anyways, im sure we will find out soon, at least temp is back up today, maybe o was yesterday...

Yay for her last day! Great news.

Thanks number2, i think i bring these things on myself!

Very true about familys. As i say to people, you dont choose your family. I would have seriously traded in a few members of mine over the years for a refund!!!

I hope H is feeling ok today x

Good advice all round, ill have a read when I get home and decide what to do. Might give me something to look forward to should the nrb not go to plan (ie result in bfp)

Very true about the family... I know when I break the news that we are planning to move interstate it wont go down well (seeing as my parents said in their speech at my wedding that when I lived interstate before it was a "dark time for our family"!!! Guilt trip much? But if it will make dh, myself and oyr doggy happy thats what is important.

Morning ladies!! The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day... Well not quite, it's a miserable overcast day, but today is a glass half full day & I'm going to pass it on to all of you!! Sp sunshine & happiness it is!!

Abs, sweet hubby! So glad you stood up to edb. Mole! And with cbfm, I would wait too. It has a memory so you don't want to stuff it u on your first cycle, especially when you already have other factors confusing you too! Be patient. Hopefully you don't need it, if you do, it's something to look forward to next cycle.

Nana, as predicted, you have a lovely temp today. I think this is it. Remember you read that some people get long cycles after a cp? Maybe it's cos people gear up but don't ov until later. Your eggy will be more mature this time, maybe that's why you're more fertile! Did you bd to catch it if it was yesterday?

Maddy, again, not sure whats going on with your family, but I hope you and your daughter are ok. Glad the needles etc are treating you well!

Major, take as much time as you need here or away from here. Maybe take cossies approach for a while? Throw out thermometers and sticks to pee on.

Angel. I hear you have ch. yay! How exciting!!

Ginny, congrats on new house. Lol at df's patching job. Something my hubby would do! Haha have you guys talked more about wedding plans & when you might do it?

2muns, trip is getting close! How exciting!

Ababa, hope h is well!

Is anyone else close to finding out the sex? Are you all finding out, or waiting for a surprise?

Hope you all have a great day! Sorry I've been away a bit, I think I'm back in the game, tbh I just haven't been bothered to get on here. Feeling very lazy! But I am up to date. Sorry I didn't mention everyone. Thinking of you all!

Xxx

It's ultrasound day today! Nervously excited :)

I caught up on everything but my brain is non functional.

Love to you all x

Good luck Smithy! Looking forward to seeing a pic!

Morning lovelies - no time to comment on much (ergh grammar!) but here goes a quick one!

Holy temp spike Tuesday! Yay for you and me Sash looks like we both ov'd yesterday - here's hoping we caught those eggies! Although I haven't had ewcm for days but have had watery so hopefully it was ok!

Maddy your SIL sounds like a real tool!

Abs yay for CBFM!!!

Hi to all else - will catch up properly later on!

OOOOh Smithy I missed your post - yay for ultrasound day! How exciting! Can't wait to hear how you go xx

Angel, that temp looks great! So excited for you & nana. I'll have a hundred on you two being our next BFP twinnies!

Smithy good luck! Can't wait to see pics! Xx

Thanks Shell! I hope you're right! I really want us all to be duffered! I am thinking Abs will get duffered this month and that she won't need to use her CBFM! (Still good to have for round two though Abs!)

Hi all,
I'm having a lazy day today, I only have a couple of hours work and my study period has finished so no school work to do. I probably should be doing housework........:haha:

I POAS yesterday and today as my period is lighter than normal, but looks like wishful thinking as they were BFN. I have decided on vitex and b6 to try and sort my cycle out FX it does the trick.

I'm glad you get the chance to chill out a little and relax today Taralyn! Bummer about bfn's - I'm sure the vitex and b6 will work wonders! Lucy (LLPM) got her bfp not long after starting on vitex so hopefully the same thing happens for you!

Yeah my dh asked if we should wait till monitor can be used, I said no, that it could be our good luck charm for this month with no technology assistance. Just good old fashion bd ing

Yeah, angel I think you're right! It's the equivalent of paying for VIP ff the month of your BFP! Abs is in for sure!

Taralyn, enjoy relaxing! Hope the voted does wonders for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->