Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi ladies!!! :flower:

Abby- how sweet is DH?!?! Hoping you don't even need it and can end up putting it away until #2 ;)

Nana- hi Hun!! How are you? Sorry yesterday sucked!!

Lisa- yay for scan day!!! What time is your scan? I have a appt tomorrow and secretly hope they will do a "just because" scan while I'm there!! post pics please!!!

Taralyn- b6 helped lengthen my luteal phase! I took about 150mg a night.

Angel- what did Paul cook for dinner???

Ababa- how's H doing? Glad surgery went well!

Hi everyone else! (sorry I'm being lazy) :wave: hope you are all having a good day!! Xx

Hi Rosie - nothing to rave about - cooking is not really his forte! He cooked chicken kebabs with chargrilled veggies and a fried egg on the side :) LOL it tasted especially good though because I didn't have to cook it!

Hope you're well hun! Would be awesome if your doc did a just 'cos scan!

Hi Rosie - nothing to rave about - cooking is not really his forte! He cooked chicken kebabs with chargrilled veggies and a fried egg on the side :) LOL it tasted especially good though because I didn't have to cook it!

Hope you're well hun! Would be awesome if your doc did a just 'cos scan!

Sounds pretty yummy! Lol to the fried egg on the side!!! :rofl:

I know right! When I questioned him about the egg he was just like "what's wrong with an egg - it's good protein" I just giggled and said "yes dear"... cracked me up!

smithy- cant wait to hear about your scan

fx for abby, angel and nana!!! hope this is your month!!

thinking of you all, sorry for the lame catch up, i am absent minded, and my nipples hurt, and it ruins my concentration! :/

Sorry girls, but I'm on Paul's side with the egg! Yum! My fab meal is chops, chips & eggs. I often put an egg on the side of a meal just because. Lol

Smithy looking forward to scan results!

Rosie hope you get a scan! How exciting!

Lol Shell - that is his favourite meal too! With lots of BBQ sauce of course!

Hi ladies,

Abby, DH is soooooo cute :)

Nanna and angel I hippie you caught those eggies :happydance:

Smithy, can't wait to see your bub :)

I love eggs and chips! Actually I love eggs with anything haha

Hi to everyone else!

I'm extremely exited to move into our new rental :happydance: x

Lainey you got it? YAAY that is awesome hun!

well im home, and just been reading about my CBFM, so yes, cant start till next cycle, but i do hope that helps get me my BFP this cycle, with the NRB plan.

Hi ladies

Just back from an interview with a recruiter. If only the real ones were that sort of walk in the park!

At least today was an improvement on yesterday...I'm sitting with a girl training her most of the day and its dead boring!!

Great news on the house Lainey, congrats! Ps, I hippie we both caught the egg too!

All this food talk has reminded me I haven't eaten today and am starving!

Puppies are trying to type on my iPad so I better take them outside for a quick run around xxx

Hi ladies!
taralyn...yep I got my BFP the cycle I tried vitex. I just bought the blackmores and took one tablet a day (despite it saying to take lots more!)

Angel...yay for temp spike! :) hope you caught that egg!

Amanda...hope H is feeling better after his op!

Lisa, yay for healthy babies! :D really pleased the scan went well.

Lainey, glad you got the house!

I found out one of my bestie's is expecting no3 today! So excited for them...she got pregnant first cycle but she's been on meds for 6months (she wasnt allowed to get pregnant while on them!) and has been WTT for that time! She also had awful sickness all through both her other pregnancies, so I really don't envy her!
My neighbour has been TTC for over a year now, she's Dutch and one of her good friends has just written a book called something like "waiting for baby" it's a book all about struggling with fertility and waiting for answers & ultimately a baby! Apparently it's selling really well and is awesome...but it's only published in German so far! Bummer!!!

I'm feeling better today...still super tired, but liam has exams this week so I'm doing EVERYTHING...but as of Thursday lunchtime were on holidays till February!!! :)
Thankfully maggie slept through til 6:15 but woke me up by standing next to my bed and playing the harmonica then giggling hysterically... I'm not a morning person so I wasnt impressed, despite her cuteness!

Smithy, how did today go?

Angel, he's a good man, I think I'd get along well with him! I like it without BBQ sauce, I like lamb seasoning on my chops and a runny egg! Usually 2 eggs cos one is never enough! Lol

Nana, training must be numbing your brain! How boring!

I'm disappointed to learn winners & losers is not on tonight. Staying at mum & dads tonight cos dh is away again, dad made the best roast lamb! Now we're waiting for the apple crumble. Was hoping to watch my shows while eating it, now they're not on. Boo! Will have to eat & go to bed on a full tummy. Oh well least it will be yummy!!

I was annoyed about winners and losers too! I don't usually watch much tv, but that show has totally sucked me in!

melainey- so happy for you!!! congrats! :dance::dance: One less thing for you and D to worry about now, will be so nice for you to start nesting ;)

nana :jo: go eat dinner, what did DH make for you tonight ?? How'd the interview go, feel good about it?

lucy- yay for holiday time!!! Are the girls excited about the move? I can understand your less than thrilled reaction this morning, but that does sound incredibly cute!!!!

afm- homesick! Its Thanksgiving (on thurs, in the states) my friends here are trying their best to celebrate with me, I did a big thanksgiving last year, all the traditional foods etc, but this year im too tired, too much going on, and leaving too soon, so they are trying, OH included, but its not helping, bc they are calling it Thanksgiving but its an aussie dinner, lamb roast, etc, no american/thanksgiving food -no traditions, and i love traditions, so i'm keeping happy about it to them, but inside super home sick and bummed out. I keep telling myself what I'm thankful for, and there is a lot, so I shall continue to do that. Also not convinced whether or not I'm feeling bub, its been the last two/three days, but so light, faint, and sporadic I'm not sure what it is.

Amber sorry to hear you're missing home - not long now! What are traditional thanksgiving foods? - apart from turkey - I know about that one! X

Lucy I agree the harmonica story is very cute but I can see why you wouldn't find it amusing at the moment! Yay for holidays - not long now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->