Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Thanks hun. Trying not to be too positive but very tempted to do a test. I guess we will know by the weekend!

I guess I do like yams then! haha sweet potato sounds tastier than yam though! I think I though a yam was like a swede or a parsnip

kiwi - I don't know how you've managed to restrain yourself from testing!!

I don't know either, id be peeing on any stick I could find (that paints a funny picture) I really hope this is it for you, but if not still got some more plans!
I'm doing ok, bit down to be honest...stupid EDB has made me wear envy, something that doesn't suit me and I don't like how it feels....but it will pass!!

Oh I was going to write a really long post but the cat just jumped and yawned right in my face. Clearly she thinks it's time I went to bed. Mostly she can creep in and sleep on my side of the bed with me.....so will have to put my reading aside for another day.

Morning all! i wanted to mention to Squeegs, that im sorry i dont know a book. but the very fact that you are asking just demonstrates not only what a great Step mum you are but what a great mum you will be!

Nana how did tennis go?

Maddy how are the needles?

Angel im glad you were in the NRB!

Kiwi im looking forward to hearing your update when you have your scan! if not now then soon my friend! xo

Amanda how is H?

Major i hope you are NRB ing!

2nuns....so marshmellow on sweet potato? is that what we are talking here?

Ginny, depending on when you ov you might be with me on the DBF (december Bonk Fest....fest because of the festive season you see! i fully expect to be doing that cause of the stupidly long cycles i have!)

morning all! (apologies for the pathetic catch up) first day without EDB at work! YAAAY! also my managers (i put the s there because it seems like the last week i report to two people) will be out today! i have a huge pile of work, but with them out i might actually be able to get through it! some peace at work! i wonder how that will feel!

NRB is going good. my plan was to try to get DH and i back to how we were when first together, when daily sex was part of the routine. so far so good. and actually im enjoying it! managing to not think about the reason and stress myself out, but just enjoying having sex on tap! its not like i expect to O any time soon, but its all going very well. and managing to have the other important O every time! YAAY

Also, today is my friday! so double yaay!

Oh i remember another thing, Cossie, my dear, please try not to stress just yet. just stay in the moment and you can think about the other stuff later, it will all work out! just keep yourself relaxed for the moment i think. once the 1st tri is over and you dont feel so unwell and tired you might be in a better head space?

Yaay For Angels cross hairs, but boo to Nana's crazy temps

I actually think that today is DPO 7 for you and today is a nice ID! I completely understand how frustrating a crazy chart is! i can never figure mine out till the end and it often has me very stressed and sad! but remember that crazy doesnt equal bad or BFN....we have seen that many times!

Morning!

Yay for cross hairs angel! :) thanks for your lovely message the other day btw...sorry I forgot to reply and just remembered when I started writing this! :)

Kiwi, really hope you get that BFP this weekend!

Nana, sorry your temps are crap, hopefully you see some pattern soon!

We're off to morisset tomorrow to look at some houses. We have somewhere to rent but are thinking we'll buy instead ASAP! DH's mum is going halves with us in buying (we're poor uni students!) and she wants to buy an investment but doesn't want to be tied down to a big mortgage, so it seems sensible then at least we'll paying our own place off instead of someone else's! :)
I'm also thinking I'm in for a trip to the GP today. The back of my left leg has been sore for the last few days and a I can't remember doing anything to it, it feels like I pulled a muscle or something but I want to rule out a DVT! Unfortunately DH has the car so looks like I'm walking in the rain lol with a sore leg! Lol.

Angel - CH - YAY how exciting hun!

Nana - your eggys are in big big trouble! so naughty not giving a clear indication of whether they have popped out to play or not! hopefully you have a confusing cycle and get a BFP like Rosie - doctors told her she didn't Ov...clearly she did!

Abs - no more EDB! thank goodness! The envy will pass hun. It hurts more to be envious of someone you can't stand. I think we've all been there & it makes you hate them even more!!

Kiwi - how excit\ing. Did you have HCG shot at the start? If you didn't you should totally POAS! U/S won't be far away though, imagine seeing a little sac in there. woohoo!

Thanks for the feedback on the books girls. I think I'll have to maybe find one on blended families and one on bringing home new bub and just make my own theory. lol If we were having the baby first, I wouldn't be so worried, I know we would make a huge effort with him, but I'm just worried that she doesn't have as much support as we do and she may struggle with it. Then if that happens, I think DSS will go 'oh dear...not going through that again'. he said the other day he doesn't love our baby cos he loves mum's baby. He's only a 3 year old, and I'm sure his mum talks about her baby a lot more than we do (we weren't even going to tell him yet but she found out about it) so it explains why he says things like that, but I'm hoping that down the track when I get a bump and stuff he might be a little more into it. We'll help him set up the room and maybe take him to buy a gift or something like that. I guess at least DH & I are on the same page & know it may be tough on him & want to make a big effort.

Hope all you lovely ladies have a great day! xoxox

Heya abs, tennis was actually not bad fun last night. I did accidentally wind up a massive forehand i tried to hit down the middle of the court which actually smacked the opposition in the side of the head. I felt terrible! She just kinda didnt move and it popped her, i dont have the best aim when i play tho. At least i didnt hit my partner this week!!

I really hope you have a great day today at work hun, and that you enjoy your 'early friday' wish it was the end of the week for me - i'm over it!!!

And squeegs, as for my eggs. I have been cursing them this morning. I woke up and took my temp and nearly threw the thermometer across the room. Dh was like wtf??!?! lol. So i guess i now have absolutely zero idea of when to expect AF at all. ANNOYING!!! Dunno whether to keep temping to ride this one out or just ditch it and give up!

PS squeegs, you are going to be an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. mum and i just know that it will all be ok when little bubs comes home! Its going to be such an exciting time, i am so excited for you hun!!!

Better get back to work since i'm effectively 'on the clock' grrrrrr

XXX

Lucy - Yay for buyong a house - sounds like a very sensible plan and Morriset is a lovely little town (I used to work for Crusaders Lake Mac cmapsite and spent a lot of time up there).

Sash - I'm with Abby re your chart - crazy can definitely mean bfp! Even if you did only ov 3 days ago - today's temp could be an estrogen surge - I still have lots of hope for you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->