Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Nana: hahahahahahahaha re your chart!

today without EDB was actually quite nice, busy, but i felt a certain freedom that you only get when the person you are avoiding is not there to be avoided!

its my friday so im going to kick back with some wine! its been a heck of a week!

Yay abs, enjoy hun!

I've just gotten back from nail appt to find out my little bro is a couple hours away ( he is moving from Gold Coast to melb and stopping here on the way) how am I supposed to find the motivation to work tomorrow now????

Hope everyone has had a great day! Much love girls xx

Sash you forgot to add 'crazy, erratic, can't make up its friggin mind chart'

Enjoy your night with your brother!

Hi abs! Yay for your first EDB-free day!!! Xx

Cant you not go in Nana? its all up to you now what you do yeah?

Thanks Angel! it was nice!

Prob could have abs, but would have needed to give them some notice...feel bad calling in sick when I'm not even now!!!!

Gotta love family not giving any warning!!!!

Good luck if you test Kiwi!!

Nana - great name for the chart! I love it

Lainey - yay for new house! Sorry about the home sickness hun, hopefully you'll see them soon!

Smithy, thanks heaps hun! any advice will be very much appreciated! Hope you feel better soon hun, this MS has really come down hard on you! :( poor thing. xx ps, wait til you feel better before looking at a screen to write that email! I knwo it makes me feel yuck, I'm sure you will feel it worse!

Cossi - glad you have tricked the MS into easing up! I'm having a scan on 3rd Dec - same as Lainey. ps my EDD is 19th June :) yay for bloodwork! looking forward to some good numbers!

Nana - SICK DAY!! you owe it to yourself! have fun with bro! say hi to him for me! haha he will be like who the F is Squeegs? hahaha

Ooh yes, kiwi did you test???

Yay squeegs!! Shame I didn't know he was driving thru port Mac today! Am a bit concerned at the idea of four dogs running around here, our house isn't massive and my two create enough mess as it is!!!

How are you feeling hun?

Feeling ok hun, same old. ready for bed I think. lol But I'm just cooking dinner now. Very lazy dinner - pasta with pasta sauce in the microwave with cheese on it. lol simple, quite tasty though. we used to have it at school when we used to wag & go to my friends house. lol

tell your brother to keep his pups in line or else! hehe

how are you today? work ok??

I love a good quick pasta squeegs!!! Enjoy hun xx and enjoy a nice early night too xx

Work is getting better now it's Friday tomorrow...lol...

I see kiwi too maddy! How's things with you? Injections going ok?

haha today feels like a friday....wish it was!

hey Kiwi, hope you're coming to tell us some good news! how long is you LP normally?

Bleurgh :( Not sure if I've got a bug or ms has wiped me out - been really bad yesterday and today. Thought i had blood in my wee but doc says its cause i'm dehydrated. Doc says all ok and has given me a us referral in case it carries on tomorrow. Can't even be bothered getting out of bed to lie on the sofa :(

Happy thanksgiving 2mums and Rosie

Yay for crosshairs Angel

Melainey - homesickness is the pits, hope you feel better soon.

Abs - hooray for no EBD

Newbie - hope you have a good time with your brother

Cossie - fab update. How exciting to find out at 12 weeks!

Sorry for quick reply. Hi to everyone else. Night ladies x

missie - hope you feel better soon hun. It's good the doc wasn't too concerned. make sure you get that u/s if you're worried at all.

night everybody! xxx

Hi everyone,
I'm skimming and lurking a bit today, I am totally pooped after a big day. I hope everyone is well and I will get up to date tomorrow ;:thumbup:

Taralyn I hope tomorrow brings with it loads more energy!

I too am pooped ladies and am heading to bed - love to you all - chat tomorrow! Xx

happy thanksgiving Rosie!!! Enjoy the hell out of it! :)

nana- i agree with shell, sick day.

angel- gorgeous red lines :)

lisa- hope you feel better soon!

abby-enjoy that wine!

cossi- great update!!! my edd is april 13.

melainey- congrats on the house!! Sorry you're lonely, but you'll meet new people, new mums soon, and you always have us. Take it easy unpacking, dont lift too much heavy stuff!!

kiwi- thanks for the fb post, made me smile!!! Hope good news is on its way to you this week!!!!

i know i'm missing people, so sorry! Love you all - thinking of you.
Going to the obgyn tomorrow, taking MIL as she's never been to a scan so will be fun for her, last visit to him before I travel, hope he is more confident than i am about leaving for 5 weeks.

Night all - haven't had time to pop in much this week. Feel I have missed much. So busy though! Wished I could drink a flagon of wine this arvo when at 4pm Master H had still not napped all day. Life is feeling better now, after I made the best pasta I have ever eaten for dinner - must be pasta night.

Cossi - mine's 24th May.

oh nearly forgot - found this link had some very interesting photos of gender... and no longer have ANY faith in what the scan dude told me at my 12 week scan (boy).
https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

I wish I had good news Ur I don't :(
Stupid f**^##^##^# c*^*#^%^^***^ sl***}^}]]#%^ and even d***%#}}^^# AF arrived. More needles for me :cry: :cry: not a happy camper so will get off this before I bring everyone's happy Friday mood down with me xxxxx :hugs: to u all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->