Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Nana, thanks sweetie! :) I think you should stick with temping. they have been naughty, but remember that you had a CP, so your body may be having a crazy cycle. Your temp may rise again tomorrow like Angel said, just ride this one out, you will regret throwing away the thermometer this time though! hugs hun, I know it's frustrating! I wish we could just make our bodys do what we want when we want. xxx

ROSIE & 2MUMS

\HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!

:brush: (I couldn't find any picture that goes with thanksgiving so here is a smiley brushing his teeth instead)

ANGEL - yeah on the crosshairs!! That is fantastic.

LLMP - that is great that you are getting a house. A house party in the new year.

NEWBIE - crazy, crazy chart. But you never know what can happen. It could be a good thing.

Thanks girls for the vote of confidence. I have my fingers crossed but not convinced. I have been googling all the 11 DPO symptoms and while I have a few I don't have loads and of course lots of people get BFP and get no symptoms at all. I was tempted to buy a test today but never got around to it. Might get a FRER tomorrow and see. Usually I do a test and AF shows up the next day. DH is off on a bucks this weekend so hopefully if AF is going to show up its not until saturday, that way he will be home to give me the needles :)

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a great thursday!!!

Kiwi what are your symptoms? Just curious? Nana I agree with squeege dont throw the thermometer yet. Your chart is like a story that will only make sense at the end. Remember Rosie was calling her chart a piss of shit on her magic cycle!

Thanks girls.

Maybe i should rename my chart like rosie did just to make sure it gets the message that i am not impressed!!!

Hi girls,

Sorry I have been mia but I have been feeling so queasy throughout the whole day now it’s horrible. At night I am in bed by 8.30pm. I am just so tired this time around. I took yesterday off work because the night before I was up every hour tossing and turning I then wake up with a headache.

Today I am at work sipping on schweppes dry gingerale let’s see if this will get me through the day. But boy do I feel like spewing (sorry for too much information). Sorry I haven’t been able to catch up on the last couple of pages the scrolling down to read is making me queasy.

Hope to be back soon. xx

Hi everyone,

Have been busy moving soooooo didn't have a chance to get on!

Kiwi,I soooooo hope that you are duffered! Keeping everything crossed for you Xx

Abby so glad EDB is gone :) hopefully now you can relax and bub will come along very soon x

Angel YAY for crosshairs honey! So praying you got that eggy Xx

Nanna silly chart month well hopefully mean steed Xx

Squiggles you will make a great mum :) x

2nuns, ewwwww haha I hate sweet potato and I'm not a big fan of marshmallows either haha not longnow tho until you get to see your family and eat lots of yummy foods Xx

Lisa, hope the ms eases off soon Xx

cossi great catch up honey Xx

I can't remember anything else!

I'm very homesick this morning! It's been over 3 years since I've seen my friends and family Anne it's ripping me apart! I really need my mum at this time but instead I get to spend my days alone now, as a moved to A new town :-( even in the last town I didn't meet many friends cause most of then turned out tobe two faced! Just wish I had my friends from back home! Anyway I gotta go unpack! Fun fun! Love you all Xx

Hi everyone,

Have been busy moving soooooo didn't have a chance to get on!

Kiwi,I soooooo hope that you are duffered! Keeping everything crossed for you Xx

Abby so glad EDB is gone :) hopefully now you can relax and bub will come along very soon x

Angel YAY for crosshairs honey! So praying you got that eggy Xx

Nanna silly chart month well hopefully mean steed Xx

Squiggles you will make a great mum :) x

2nuns, ewwwww haha I hate sweet potato and I'm not a big fan of marshmallows either haha not longnow tho until you get to see your family and eat lots of yummy foods Xx

Lisa, hope the ms eases off soon Xx

cossi great catch up honey Xx

I can't remember anything else!

I'm very homesick this morning! It's been over 3 years since I've seen my friends and family Anne it's ripping me apart! I really need my mum at this time but instead I get to spend my days alone now, as a moved to A new town :-( even in the last town I didn't meet many friends cause most of then turned out tobe two faced! Just wish I had my friends from back home! Anyway I gotta go unpack! Fun fun! Love you all Xx

:hugs:

Squeegs I have heaps of "advice" I'll shoot you an email later xx

Hi girls, thanks for your kinds words. Lisafr, hope you start to feel better soon. Taking the advice from the other girls here, if I eat every couple of hours I'm ok and the quesiness subsides. I've been doing this regularly now and it seems to have vanished all together but I know it's early days yest so I wont hold my breath;) Smithy, your scan of baby is super cute! Like I said earlier, boy for you is my vote! Nana, I'm still rooting for you and Kiwi for Sasha month!!! This CRAZY chart of yours will hopefully be the last for many months to come!! Abby, thank you for your reassurance, you too M2Q. I think this whole thing is still absorbing and it's not completely real at the moment so haven't fully been able to process everything. I am trying my best not to think too much about next year about work etc. and focus on staying fit and healthy right now. Abby I hope work treats you a little nice now that EDB is gone. Time to get her out of your life now!!!Number 2 how's the lawnmower? Last night T wanted a blue one but woke up this morning wanting a red one AND he wants a 'broken' lawnmower for his bday cake too now! Angel WOOHOO for cross hairs!!! You must feel wonderful being able to TTC again! Ginny welcome back to the TTC club too!! Hoping your cycle does what its supposed too this month:) Btw, hows the new place going and how is M adjusting? 2mums, would you like to come to Melbourne and put on a Thanksgiving for me and lisafr? (I'm not sure who else is from Melbourne!?) I was salivating just reading your menu!! :rofl: Melainey :hi: !!! Your 12 weeks scan must be coming up soon! When have you booked for? As would yours too Rosie and M2Q!!!! I am going to give you 4 girls a new name: The Awesome 4some as you all got your BFP's in the same cycle:) So we will know once one of you get your scan, the rest will soon follow! Missie how are you feeling? Major hope the NRB is going well!! ;) LLMP, yay to buying your own place!!!! I know too well about being a uni student and having no money so I think it's awesome your MIL has offered a great hand. And yes, it certainly is better paying off your own mortgage than somebody elses! Jayney, thinking of you and sending you loads of :hugs: :hi: Tarelyn!! Hope DD is well! SKyle, how are you? We haven't seen you here for a while-hope everything is ok xx And last but not least, :hi: Maddy!!!! I have update the list for you (see below) and have started to inlude EDD by month. Can all the mum-to-be's send me your due date and I will add accordingly! Having a good morning today hence the catch up! Love you all xxx

Thursday Watch List!!! 22/11/2012

Two Week Waiter’s
Kiwi: 11DPO
Angel: 3DPO

Waiting to Ovulate
Newbie (nana): CD19 (waiting for crosshairs!)
Jayney: CD10
Abby: CD9
Tarelyn: CD6
Major Bee: CD5
Maddy
Ginny: CD2

11 :bfp: ‘s!!!
2Mums: 19 weeks - it's a BOY!!!!!! EDD: April
LLMP: 14 weeks; EDD: May
Number2: 14 weeks; EDD: May
Lisa S (Smithy): 11 weeks; EDD: June
Melainey: 11 weeks; EDD: 12th June
Rosie: 10 weeks; EDD: 18th June
Mum 2 Quigley (Squeegs): 10 weeks; EDD: June
MissieT: 7 weeks; EDD: July
Lisafr: 7 weeks; EDD: July
cossime: 5 weeks; EDD: 20th July, 2013
SKyle: 5 weeks; EDD July

xxxx

Hi ladies!! Just read through everyone's posts and wanted to say hi! I'm still at work and tomorrow is finally turkey day!!!! Yay!!! :munch: hope you lovely ladies are all having a great day!! Love you all!! Xx

oooo forgot to tell you guys I'm getting my blood work done this afternoon:)

oooo forgot to tell you guys I'm getting my blood work done this afternoon:)

Have fun with that :) mine is 14th June x

Mines just to see my beta levels first! I havent even done that yet with being overseas and all! Oh and the perks of working in a hospital...i've got someone to tell me gender at my 12 week scan!:happydance: It will only be 90% accurate though but still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->