Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hello ladies :)

Smithy awesome need that uh are going to be an Aunty again :) yay!

Welcome bubba :hi:

Maddy your Christmas sounded awesome :) glad you had a loverly time :hugs:

Hi everyone else, sorry forgot most, dint have much time for BnB at the moment, will spend now time on top girls :) nothing exciting today jusT lots of errands and lunch and now I'm still cooking dinner :) was very ill today! Morning sickness at 15 weeks is just cruel if you ask me haha love you all xx

Sorry to hear you're sick hun! I hope you managed to enjoy (and keep down) that delicious dinner you cooked for D! Xx

Lainey sorry you were feeling ill :(

Had a good talk with dh about babies last night, seems he is super keen to have one now after getting so close. I guess it made it all the more real for him to see those two lines, and made him really realise how much he wants to be a dad...it was a great talk. He always wanted kids, but I suppose was content to wait till it happened. Month after month when af would arrive he would just give me a hug and say, we will try again. Now he gas a good feeling it will work again straight away.
So bring on the broken bone bd bonanza!, started this morning! And the leg didn't really hold us back!
I realise its too early just now. But I did some reading and some women ov earlier after loss, some later...plus I'm off vitex, so it could bring it forward may be? Who knows

Yeah Maddy, the babies will grow up together :) my brother and I are very close,(I raised him). They got engaged a few weeks back and have been trying for this baby for 6 months. They had a really rocky start with their 1st baby and my darling maddison nearly died a few times as a baby. Just makes it extra special for me.

Lainey, I'm still getting sick occasionally too. You poor love xx

Hey ladies,

Happy Christmas to you all.

Abs - been thinking of you and hoping that foot is on the mend.
Maddy and Ginny - hope your both going ok.
Smithy and Melainey - good luck with the ms
Angel and Newbie - lovely charts :)
Hi Bubba!
Rosie - have you felt any movement yet?
Big hi to everyone else :wave:
Sorry for not being around much. Finishing work turned a bit hectic and ms has been the pits - thank goodness for crackers and laughing cow triangles! Had my 12 week scan last week and due date is now 07-07-2013 :) I have to go for another scan on Jan 3rd as the sonographer is a bit worried that the abdomen hasn't closed up properly. At the appt she seemed pretty relaxed about it and said it could just be a bit late closing but I have read the u/s report and totally freaked myself out. And dr google is evil! We are having people over tomorrow for the day and I am going to announce the pregnancy but keep the other bit to myself - no Debbie downer on Christmas Day! But I'm going to say its a secret and no FB of the news til after the new year and tell other people after the scan on the 3rd.

Hope you all have a fab day tomorrow and the big man in red brings you something nice :)

I'm sure everything will be find with the scan - try not to freak xo

Merry Christmas all. Am on day 3 in Adelaide for Christmas with the in laws. I think 3 days is my limit. Shame I have another 2 to go. ;)

Praying all is ok when you get your results on the 3rd Missie!

Amanda no sympathy sorry! I am at 3 months and 22 days with my in laws now!!! I hope the next 2 days aren't too bad :)

Merry Christmas all! I hope you have an awesome time celebrating with your family and friends! Love xx

Merry Christmas friends!!! Hope it's a great day for all!! Much love to all of you xoxo

hi everyone, not going to try to catch up, but thought i would pop on while i had wi-fi at sisters house for Christmas eve, but don't want to be rude on my computer all night. Wanted to say hello, miss you all, and a very merry Christmas and happy boxing day!! Thought i would update my signature too, and i up'd it a week bc i don't think ill have a chance to again, i am 24 weeks and 4 days today (roll over to next week each Friday) Cant wait to get back home, see my pups, sleep in my own bed and be able to catch up on here properly! xxx

3 months and 22 days.... Oh, you poor thing Angel. I bet my in laws are more annoying though, LoL.
Merry Christmas all xo

Woke up to spotting today - better not be AF already I'm only 6dpo!!!! Was a fairly dark reddy brown colour and pretty 'runny' for want of a better word - think I'm out :(

Angel 6 dpo is perfect for an implantation bleed!!! I think you are in with a super chance!!!

Hope its implantation angel!

Hope you all had a brilliant Christmas, looking forward to a better one next year :)

Don't know what is going on with my temps but had an awful cold so I think things have got messed up!

Love you all lots xxxx

Really hope it's not af angelcakes xxx

Ready for Christmas round 2 here...exhausted already!

Have a great Boxing Day everyone xxx

Happy Stephens day to you all (Irish boxing day :winkwink: ) xx

Hi girls! I hope you all had a great Christmas! Sorry I have been MIA...Have had a busy Chrissy! Been thinking of you all and keeping up on TG to make up for not being on here. Still looking forward to some time off work to be able to have some me time!!

Angel - It really succks you're feeling witchy! After looking at your chart, I think it's possible FF got your O date wrong. I think you could have O'd on CD 19 or possibly even CD 17 with a fallback rise. You will get a clearer picture next month with being on vitex for a bit longer! and hopefully a BFP in the first month of 2013!

Abs, not sure what time of your cycle you start vitext, but I remember when Jayney came off vitex after being on it it gave her a super super long cycle, like over 50 days or something I think. Might be worth sticking to it so you don't have to wait so long to Ov? If you do go off it though, it's a good cycle to choose with you being only semi in action. I bet it happens for you this time...just cos it's a time you expect you won;t even be able to get to the bedroom! Murphy's Law! Ps. love the hair! xx oohhh and loving the bbbdb!! haha epic!

Maddy - sounds like you had a nice chrissy! good on you! Hope you enjoyed that sangria! x

Smithy - congrats on being an aunty again! how exciting!

Ginny - so exciting about your garden. New places always feel finished off with a garden in! Can't wait to see pics!

Nana - did DH get his rocky road christmas tree in the end? You're a bloody good wife all the cooking you do for him! Hoping AF stays away this time round! I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I can't believe it's one more sleep! came around so quickly!! It's pretty miserable here at the moment, hoping for a sunny day so we can head to the park with the pups! If not, thought you guys could come round here for some afternoon tea or something?! either way, I'm looking forward to it! xox

Missie - yay for scan. I don't know what that means, have never heard of it actually. Hope your next scan looks good! And if you're worried, turn to a doctor, not google, cos it will stress you. The 3rd is only next Thurs, so only a week to wait! xx

Ababa - hope you survived the inlaws! It's tough spending a lot of time there. I am lucky they all live around here, so its day trips or one night for us!

Angel - LOL at the time limit with the inlaws! haha not long til your new home!

Amber - hope you had a great Christmas lovely! nice to see you, as always! Missing you and can't wait til you're home too! xoxo

AFM - we were meant to have DSS today, but missed out cos his mum is being a bitch again, and the worst thing is it's cos of the dickhead she's seeing. Pretty disappointing, but hoping things get back to normal on the weekend and we get to see him again! We have so many pressies under the tree waiting for him, he will be so excited when he gets here!

I have decided we will go camping for new years, so have been rounding up a bit of a crew to go there, that should be awesome! really looking forward to it. we normally do something fairly low key, so wanted to do the same this year, might make midnight...probably not though, I'm pretty lame and it gets worse each year!! lol

Hope you all have a great day today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->