Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yeah Maddy I've been doing a lot of reading about chemicals. I think I prefer early loss. I still just cry randomly, but its less today. My doggy has been very worried about me too. Following me around, which with the crutchers makes it a dangerous thing to do.

Hey girls!
Lainey, terrible news.so sorry for your friend

Abs, so sorry hun, hope you're ok!

Maddy, glad you're feeling ok!

Lisa, yay for scan. And now I am super excited to get to 20 weeks so.my tum cam look like yours. Lol

Hope everyone is well xx

Abs I say wear the dress - I love all excuses to feel all girly :) have you got a friend who can do your nails for you? I'm assuming a mani-pedi at a salon is out of the question with your cast :(

Maddy I'm glad to hear you are coping ok - cant imagine how it feels! Thinking if you and Abs and Ginny :) x

Cossi how is the relaxing going?

Lainey your arm sounds so painful!!! I hope you can get some relief soon!

I think I am nearly prepared for Christmas now - gift shopping is complete - although I have 4 more to wrap! Christmas baking is done and now just needs to be arranged onto plates as gifts. Still have to buy a few food items but they will have to wait until closer to the day. I love Christmas but getting ready is tiring! Those of you who are mums I have no idea how you get everything done with kids in tow!!!

Sorry I haven't been on girls, so busy these last couple days and madly unpacking again tonight, I will have a catch up tomorrow morning before madly Christmas shopping!!!

Love you all xxx

No need to apologise Sasha - this time of the year is crazy without having to move house! You are doing a great job of staying caught up :) night xx

Abs - love I'm so sad for you :( xo
PS wear a dress - it's good to dress up at Christmas.

Lainey - agree, a physio is what you need. And how devastating for your friend :( xo

Hi ladies :)

Sorry haven't read up on anything! Finally found your little gift Angelface :) also got a little one for you Nanna! Can I have your address please :) xx

Aw Lainey you are such a sweetheart!

I think today is gonna be manic...but if I can get everything done then tomorrow should be better!!!! Here's hoping...

We have had such a tough week on this board, I'm hoping its only good and great things to come for everyone.

Have a great Saturday, will be on to catch up properly once my shopping is done!!! Xxx

Oh Lainey you are such a sweety! I'll text my address to you :)

I finally have cross hairs! Yay! Do you think vitex made me ov late? Here's hoping it also lengthens my LP! Xx

Yay for ch's angel!!!! I've heard vitex can do that, so quite possibly!!! Could be a nye bfp for you!!!! Fx xxxx

Poor thing Lainey. Please see a physio x

Hugs and loves for everyone xx

Well ladies i just had a little outing. DH drove me to a discount chemist! fun! seriously it was so i could get nail polish and stuff. but the chemists near here are hard to park/get into. so we drove to northmead i think, but it meant i got out of the house. he also bought some more FRERs for next time...sweet man.
off soon to get my hair coloured....SO nice to get out of the house!
tomorrow i think im going to take the knee scooter and go to woolies! yes, my life is now that sad and pathetic that an outing to the chemist and supermarket makes me happy!

temp is still a little high, but i havent been that diligent in taking it. AF hasnt been that much different to usual, just a bit more painful is all. im going to take that as a good sign (i did do another frer to confirm it was over, and it is).

i will try this month off vitex, cause it really is going to be very hard to BD so seems like a good month to see how i go off it. i didnt start the CBFM, may be i shouldve, but i guess this cycle im going to just see what happens and rely on temp and CM...may be the odd OPK. i dont have a lot of OPKs here, so my POAS addiction will have to take a back seat. i really just want to keep the bonk fests going....but the stupid ankle is a huge turn off.

Merry [early] Christmas, we are having our Chrissie today because I'm working on the 25th. Right now I'm off to make the sangria. And we all know that's going to lead to ------> :wine:

Merry Christmas Maddy!!

Well hair done, a nice rich chocolate colour...feels good.

None of the selfies turned out nana! I.did try. But I'm pleased with it.

Happy Christmas Maddy :) I'm having mine tomorrow with D :happydance:

Abby please some pictures :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"