Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

:( boo! Hope you're ok hun! You're getting to the point now where you can say that statistically you should be getting close to being pregnant. That's how I started thinking, and it did make me feel better. It's only a matter of time now, you've played the waiting game, it's time for things to just happen for you guys! xox

Morning!!! I'm on my new ipad mini, thanks dh!! He said he wanted to make it easier to read my forum....that's you guys!! So thanks to this group too!!

Dh on a mission to get me pregnant....daily sex. My thigh is getting sore from holding my cast up and out of the way!!! Sorry tmi. But tomorrow I get a lighter cast...2 weeks down since I broke it, 4 to go!

Squeegs, I've started taking futex again, just in case!

Sorry about all the af arrivals! Yay for lighter cast abs :)

I'm still so tired after Christmas Day, I just want to sleep and sleep

Abs you're so luck to have even started bding! I'm still waiting for AF to completely go away grrr

My temp has shot up this morning? I really hope it's just one of those random high temps because it's very early for me to O and we've done 0 bding this cycle coz of my long AF. I was pretty hot when I woke up, so hoping it's just something to do with that!

Yeah my af was pretty normal, just more painful, and heavier at the start. Ginny can you do an opk and see what your lh is doing?
Dh had to go back into work today so I find myself a touch depressed. Normally being on my own doesn't bother me at all, but my inability to do so many things leaves me with lots of thinking time. I can't even wash without assistance. It's a pretty crappy holiday.

Abs - good idea! I dunno how much it affects it for everyone, but I remember Jayney being totally out! And I know how annoying it is to have a super long cycle! especially with every day sex. lol Your DH is so cute! Such a thoughtful guy!!

Smithy - it's tiring with no kids around, I can imagine all the excitement of 3 would be exhausting!

Gin - hope your AF goes away soon! Stupid bitch! I also hope it was a random temp! would like to see it going back down again for you tomorrow! xox

duh I don't why I didn't think of doing an OPK! It's negative with only a very faint second line, so I'm pretty sure I haven' Od as the second line is still normally quite strong the day after I get positive OPKs

Well that's good Ginny! I had Ewcm this morning, very odd for me this early. I'd love to ov early, but will wait and see what happens.

May be the mc is giving me more Ewcm? I don't normally notice my cm much. Any way, who knows!!

Morning ladies :)

How are you all?

Ginny, glad that it was negative for you :) x

Abby try not to think to much! I'm the exact same when alone! It's hard, I've started bashing to take my mind off things... Although too hard now cause in sick haha Xx

Shelli how are you honey? X

Smithy doll how's you going?x

Lainey - you could get in trouble bashing to pass the time. maybe you could try baking! lol

I'm good thanks hun! Hope you get better soon! xx

Abs - not sure about the ewcm. Mine was always different. I normally got watery, sometimes ewcm around ov, but I mainly noticed ewcm before my period came. it's hard to rely on that for anything cos it's so inconsistent.

I could bash things with my crutches!! I certainly feel like doing that. Pretty sure I'm depressed. Also pretty sure I'm getting a uti...got a doctors appointment tomorrow so will get antibiotics...but can that be it please? A broken leg, a miscarriage and now a uti!!! What a crappy month

Haha I keep texting Daniel about bashing hahaha

Oh Abby honey Xx I hoe you feel better soon Xx

Abs, that sucks. Not much else can go wrong for you, surely! I think things should start to look up for you! xox

Shelley how is your catch up with sash going? She should be there now ;) make sure you take photos to post on top girls of the 2 of you! Xx

She's not here quite yet - got held up leaving this morning. She should be here in about an hour, so looking forward to it! Will post a pic for you girls! xx

So excited about your new house babe! only 2 weeks. wow! it's gone so quickly!

Abs- you poor darling, you are due for some good luck!!

Lainey- are you feeling any better? Do you still have a fever?

Squeegs- so excited for your catch up with Nana! I wish I could visit all of you lovely ladies!!!

Angel- I hope your doc will test you for ow progesterone, mine absolutely refused! It was quite frustrating! I started take B vitamins and using a supplement cream and finally convinced him to check it the month I got my BFP! Figures, right???

Hope everyone is having a good day! Love to you all!!! Xx

Oh yay squiggles you must be soooooo exited :)

Hey Rosie cheeks Xx how are you honey? Temp is getting higher 37.1 which I'd high got me but not a fever! I dint normally hoo into the 37s even when I ovulate etc! Feel like poop and have to clean the house! times like this I wish I had a maid hahaha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->