Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ok, shocker picture on tg. Just look at cut and colour...no make up, havent slept well in about a week...so please keep that in mind

Burp! Sorry but that's all I can manage :) that final glass of mulled wine is calling...

Merry Christmas Maddy! I bet the Sangria was delicious!!!!!

Morning ladies :) hope your head is ok maddy!

Well ff moved my ch a day later today - prob more realistic actually - but means I only got one bd in during my fertile window (ov-1).

Same happened to me this cycle angel. I got ch and then the next day they got moved one day later, and I've only got one bd (o-2) this cycle too! Lets hope it's a lucky one!!!!!

Man it's hot out there, just back from a ride and it was steaming!!!! Xxx

Happy Christmas everyone :)

I just found out I'm going to be an Aunty again :cloud9:

That's exciting Smithy congratulations.
I wish I could use my pool :(

Just used my scooter at woolies, it was pretty fun, got a few angry stares till people realised I wasn't joy riding. Poor DH though, he has to unpack everything, put the washing on the line then start lunch...is help if I could!

Hi ladies
Mind if I join in on this group? I live on the central coast NSW.
37 ttc number 3 (I did originally introduce my self in the ttc over 35 forums).

Might take me a while to catch up on the Aussie thread But I look forward to chatting with fellow Aussies and hope we all achieve our wishes very soon.
Am currently about 2dpo. Hopefully this tww will go by quickly, thank goodness Christmas is in the middle to help keep me occupied!
Anyone else due to test nye or nyd?

Smithy - yay! I can't wait to one day be an Aunty!! I think I have a long wait though! My half brother is only 16! My other brother is almost 24 but not remotely in a settling down phase yet. C's brother for a while was looking like a good chance, but then his long term girlfriend got deported and they've been living in separate countries for almost 2 years, so can't see that working out either! boo!

Newbie - you're chart is looking excellent :)

Angel - I'm pretty sure O-1 is the most important day to bd :) This last cycle I only bded O-1 and O-3 and still caught it :)

Abby - it's good daddy training for DH :) I was in hospital for a week with M and then the first week he was home I did nothing but feed, express, fuss over M and sleep. DF had to do everything else! I'm sure you'd do the same for him :)

AFM - had a few festive drinks at the BBQ I was at last night. So tired today! We've been putting in out garden for the past few days - every bone in my body is aching! I don't think I've ever done so much manual labour before! It's looking good though, I'll try and put up some pics :)

Welcome Bubba! We have a few 35 plus ladies here (myself included)...this is a great thread. We are all good friends and very supportive. Rules are, tmi, over share, stay after bfp.
Ginny, how is Oscar going? Dh is always very good in the house, he cooks and cleans...I just feel bad watching him do everything while I sit here. Why did I have to break my bloody leg! I know that it wasn't the cause of the m/c but I cant help but wonder if things would've been different.
Any way now I'm wallowing in self pity, which is just going to annoy me more.

Since we've had the fence on the side up it's been so much easier with him as he can be locked up outside for a while at a time. M is getting better with him too - still obsessed with dogs/animals in general though. The people who had the BBQ last night have 2 dogs and parrots. M wouldn't leave any of them alone!

Miscarriage is hard to take Abs isn't it. The docs that I've been seeing at my hospital are always reminding me that it's nothing I've done - in fact they say it's rarely, rarely something the women has done that's causes the miscarriage. You just have to take faith in the fact the in the medical world 1 miscarriage isn't that big of a deal (even up to 3 early ones doesn't really ring alarm bells for them!) - and that's because they're very common and the majority of women will have a successful pregnancy the next time they fall pregnant.

Do and think whatever you need to to make you feel better, just remember the odds are on your side that the next time it'll be right :)

Lainey...have a very merry :xmas9: with DH today. What are you planning?

Abs...a hair colour is as good as a holiday methinks :flower: Good on you for braving Woolies. Honestly I am boycotting the supermarket for the next couple of days!

Angel and Newbs... boo to FF. I have FAR less trust in it now, since it gave me crosshairs on CD16 last cycle when my bloodwork showed I def O'd on CD14.

Smithy...congrats on the aunty-news! Do they live nearby, will your babies get to spend much time together?

Bubba... :hi: welcome to our board. We love to hear all the ins-and-outs of your life, so feel free to overshare immediately :haha: I'm another over-35.

Ginny... good reminder about the miscarriage stats.

Xmas dinner with friends last night was fantastic and I woke up perky this morning...maybe I'm still a bit over the limit? The sangria was so easy, from this month's Womens Weekly (apple juice, white wine & Cointreau served over chopped peaches & strawbs). My British friend made the mulled wine, it was outstanding! The fridge is groaning with leftovers today. Daughter had a tasting plate of brie, hommus, crackers, prawns with chilli dipping sauce for lunch!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your hard work Ginny!!!!

I'm glad you had a great night maddy, and even better not to have a pounding head as punishment today!!!

Abs good on you for braving the shops with your leg hun!!! Ginny gives very good advice xxx

Well I just got back from the last of our shopping for food/presents. Now to wrap and prepare everything!!!! After the talk of rocky road Christmas trees dh is now insisting I make one. Pest!!!! Back to the grind I go....xxx

Excellent advice, thanks Ginny!

Nana I did have a little cheeky smile as I scootered down aisles!
Just had a nice.bubble bath, face mask, magazine...then some of that summer skin light tanning stuff...good to feel like I'm doing.something other than waiting for bones to heal.

Looking forward to seeing some pics of the yard and the rocky.road house!

Dh has agreed to another bd bonanza...a bd broken.bone bonanza...bdbbb?

Nana- I want to see pics of your tree!!!

Abs- lol to bd broken bone bonanza! Your hair looks gorgeous BTW!

Bubba- welcome!! :flower:

Ginny - cant wait to see pics of all your hard work! I love gardens!!!

Hi everyone else! Hope you are having a great day!! Xx

Hi ladies
Mind if I join in on this group? I live on the central coast NSW.
37 ttc number 3 (I did originally introduce my self in the ttc over 35 forums).

Might take me a while to catch up on the Aussie thread But I look forward to chatting with fellow Aussies and hope we all achieve our wishes very soon.
Am currently about 2dpo. Hopefully this tww will go by quickly, thank goodness Christmas is in the middle to help keep me occupied!
Anyone else due to test nye or nyd?

I live on the coast too!

Hi all!

Welcome bubba :)

Looking forward to seeing pics of the rocky toad Christmas tree sash!!!

Abs you should have asked DH to video you scooting down isles so we could all see! I am picturing it now - slightly exaggerated - a breeze blowing your freshly styled hair and everyone gazing at you in wonder as you fly past! Lol!

Hi smithy Ginny and maddy!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->