Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi everyone and happy new years :)

Angel - I think any mid cycle spotting would be worth looking into, no harm done in getting a few tests run to make sure everything is as it should be... stalking you chart and hope that's a nice implantation dip I can see xx

Happy NY! We went to the 9am fireworks and were tucked up on the couch at home to watch the Sydney midnight ones on TV.

Hope 2013 is good for all of you.

Happy 2013 everyone.

Well I have had the best start to the new year :happydance:

Yesterday 10dpo AF was due but never came, I took an IC and it was the very faintest of lines so faint that it took squinting in the right light to see it, but I didn't want to get too excited as that's exactly what I saw last cycle and then AF came the next day along with a bfn.

I had that wet feeling :shipw: where I keep thinking AF has started and kept rushing to the toilet but still nothing. (still got this....I must have been to the loo about 200 times the past two days!) :loo:

Then this morning 11dpo I tested with another IC and a FRER, same very faint line on IC but a nice pink clear line on the FRER...omg a :bfp: I am still in denial, I can't believe that this has finally come true, still doesn't seem real, and I have probably rechecked the test about 100 times today!

I also did the seed idea to announce to DH and he was just like what is that! (so knew he would say that so it worked out perfectly that I got to say that it was the size of our new bub...then I just cried a few happy tears). :cloud9:

I feel bad though for announcing my news when so many of you are still trying and hoping. I promise though that I will send as much :dust::dust: to you all. I am certain that this thread will get lots of :bfp: this new year.

Congrats Bubba. Are you going to get you hcg levels checked? I wished you charted, I soooo love stalking duffered charts!! But we'll done!! I hope a happy and healthy 9 months ahead for you!!
Now on this thread we always get bfps in pairs or trifecters!!!! Who will be next??

Big question though bubba how will you tell dh??

I haven't Ovd yet but the broken bone baby dance bonanza continues...I'm going through my mid cycle slight temperature shift, opks still negative...also running out of preseed, the place I normally get it is out of stock, so I ordered on line...should get here soon, does any one use anything else?? I try to use my own natural juices, but when you are on a bonanza it's difficult to be in the mood

Congrats on the BFP bubba

Abs, great that your chart is starting to get a bit predictable? We just use saliva if needed - ew sorry for TMI! - I think I've read that saliva isn't a good one as it can also kill the spermies, but it doesn't seem to stop things for us. Maybe it kills the girl spermies that's why i keep having boys?!

Now on this thread we always get bfps in pairs or trifecters!!!! Who will be next??

Big question though bubba how will you tell dh??

Abby I was thinking the same thing, yes I feel another bfp or two is due, I need a bump buddy!

I gave him the seed (didn't have a poppy seed so just used the tiniest bird seed I could find lol) he just looked and said what is it? Then I said its the size of our new bubba, he was stunned, I then showed him the FRER and he said what does it mean, I don't know how to read those things :dohh: I said look it says two lines = pregnant..he was very happy
didn't think it would happen so quickly though, happy as we only had one more month to try before we waited another 5/6 moths to start ttc again.

How much longer until you get the cast off, must be so hot and itchy too in this weather (and all the BD too :winkwink:) hope this cycle turns out for you, keeping my fx.
Angel, has the spotting eased up? Hope the dr can help. Will have fx for you too :hugs:

Yeah we use saliva too, I read it can kill sperm too, but it's not like we are using excessive amounts, just till my own juices take over. It helps knowing it can work still.
I'm basically trying to recreate last cycle, seeing as it worked, and I was using preseed, and managed to bd the 5 days leading to ov.

Looks like you may have Ovd Ginny ! Good work!! I hope I do soon, I will be going back to work next week, and seeing as I can't even effectively bathe myself I fear that getting ready for work will seriously cut into bd time!! Stupid work.

Cast comes off jan 25! It's not too hot and stinky yet, we had air con installed last year so it's ok for that...it's just the complete inability to do anything for myself. Today for example, dh is at work...so if I want to eat something I use crutches to get to the kitchen, how can I make anything ( arms holding me up in crutches) or carry anything back to the living room to eat. I can heat stuff up. But can't transport it. (Well I've taken to putting food in plastic bags and carrying the bag in my teeth)
Last month Ginny, Maddy and I had a trifector, and we all had early loses, so I'm hoping the three of us can do it again!

Congratulations buba!!

All my lovely ladies need to give us some :bfp: action this year. God knows you all deserve it

Yep I'm thinking Maddy and kiwi in their next round iui/ Ivf ...angel and newbie, Ginny and myself, major and Jayne, jellybean might be bubbas twin....have I missed anyone?

Y it's not like we are using excessive amounts

yeah we don't either lol! It's just really from foreplay if you know what I mean

We actually used normal lube with conceiving M! So even that obviously doesn't kill off everything!

I figured it had to be sort of ok, I mean how many stories do you hear about accidental pregnancies....surely normal lube is in the mix, and saliva. I guess I like preseed cause I know it's ok...plus it's actually a nice product.

Congrats Bubba :)

Abby the month of my bfp I used forelife sperm friendly lube for the first time (and soy) and I loved it. It's a different consistency to normal lube, more of a sperm feel to it and I think that helped us :)

I am PRAYING that all my lovely ladies get their bfp's very very soon!! xx

I've probably told this story before, but my mum gave me a tube of "after sun gel" for when I had sunburn once... it was actually a tube of lube that just happen to have a picture of a sun on the packaging. Didn't realise until I had already been slathering myself with it for a while lol

hahahahahahaha Oh that is sooooo funny Ginny hahahaha!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats buba!!!

Ginny- I remember that story and still LOL'd!!!!

hehe I thought I might have already mentioned it, I'm going to grow into one of those old people that repeats themselves a million times hehe

Oh Ginny i'm the same haha I already do it now so god help people when I get old haha! Especially when I'm drunk.... hahha :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->