Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

My dh often says to me "you've told me that before, many times"

Laniey where did you buy it from? I hope my preseed arrives today. Some local kids are going through our post and opening our mail (teenagers!!) don't want them stealing my sperm friendly lube!!!!!!

Abby I got it in Priceline :) The reason I didn't get the preseed was because I didn't want to wait for it to come haha ANd I think it works great! We still use it now :)

Hey ladies, going to be signing off for a while. Due to have scan tomorrow but started bleeding this morning (13 + 3), went to the hospital and there is no heartbeat. Not coping to well at the moment. Waiting to hear back from the hospital about next steps and haven't been able to hold it together to tell the kids yet - hiding out in the bedroom.
Not sure if/when I'll be back on here but wishing you all the best for 2013 - you are all so lovely and deserve your dreams to come true. xxx

Oh my God missie I am so very sorry Xx I hope that you get through this horrible time! Xxx

I got Preseed at a local pharmacy, they have a list of stockists on their Aussie website. I ordered 2 lots from overseas and neither ever arrived.

OMG Missie, I am so so very sorry. I know what you are going thru and that none of our platitudes will make you feel remotely better. Please do know, though, that we are thinking of you at this difficult time. xxxx hugs

Missie, I'm so, so sorry to hear that from that from the bottom of my heart. Just let yourself go through hell and let your DH look after you.

If you ever want to chat about anything just PM me xx

Oh missy, I'm so very sorry, you take all the time you need!!

Oh Missie I am so sorry to hear. We are here for you when your ready. xx

So very sorry Missie my heart breaks for you - if there is anything we can do or if you just need to chat or vent we are here xx

For those not on TG, I saw doc who assumed I'd made the appt to confirm a hpt - he was sure I'd fall this month - upon finding out I wasn't preg and about my spotting, etc he was more than happy to order full female hormone pathology which I will get done on Friday (cd3) and again on cd21. He also wants DH to get a SA and pending all the results if he can't get to the bottom of it he wants to refer us to a FS. I am stoked that he is being so supportive and proactive. Will get the firstly of results on Monday and will keep you posted!

That's so great angel! Was this the same doc that figured out your thyroid condition!? I guess I can ask you today when I see you! Yaay!

My temp took a dive this morning which it often does the day before I ov, my opks are getting closer but not there yet...we have been bd enough so I'm covered.

I'm pretty annoyed that the preseed hasn't arrived, the Australia post tracker said it was accepted by customer....well it isn't here and I've been home every day!

Dh and I both had shocker sleeps last nigh...poor guy has to go work being so tired!

Angel sooo pleased for you. It really does make a difference to have a supportive doc, doesn't it?

Abs bugger about the Preseed. I do like it, the consistency is nice and not as sticky as some others (not that I'm really an expert in lubrication-assistance!!!) It's def better than saliva tho :)

Awrighty, another fun day in the office, better get back to it.

Angel that is great news about the dr, fx all goes well.

Abby I hope this is your month, hope the preeseed eventually shows.

Hi everyone else, first day back at work...yuk! At least it will only be a short day as I will have the kids with me...oh what fun that will be...not!

Called aust post, should be here today!

I have to take baths at the moment, is that ok for all the spermies hanging out at the ovary bar?

Missie :hugs: that is just not fair.

That's great news about your doctor angel! You girls have a great day xx

Called aust post, should be here today!

I have to take baths at the moment, is that ok for all the spermies hanging out at the ovary bar?

Can't see why not. After my IUI procedure they said I could use warm packs on my back or tummy to help with any cramping from the procedure. I think it's men that are supposed to avoid really hot baths - I guess the spermies are closer to the surface when they are still in him. :haha:

I think baths are fine Abby :) once your pregnant tho I think you have to watch its not too hot so you don't raise your body temp too much :)

Well that's good, don't want to hurt those spermies!!

Had an excellent day lunching with Angel and number 2 woohoo!!! Really lovely.
Came home and my preseed has arrived!! Yay!!! Had to take My doggie to the vet, he has a nasty fungal infection, but we got ointment to clear it up! It's the most I've been out since the accident

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->