Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I've been away at a friend's moutain holiday house with no phone or internet connection - glorious!

Hi lovelies!

Just popped in to say hi in case people aren't on tg!

Maddy that mountain retreat sounds like just what I need right now!

Hoping you wake up to your high temp abs

Ginny that story about lube is hilarious!

I think im going to do the same as you angel and got a doc appointment on wed. This month my temps are wacky but not sure if I had a chemical last month as got to 17 dpo but never tested.

Dh thinks its time to see what's going on, nervous!

Xxxx

I reckon you did Jayne! It was a chemical month! Fx for this month, may be you won't have to get the tests but it can't hurt to get things started .

Maddy that retreat sounds lovely!

I'm worried about tomorrow's weather . I'm glad we got air con last year, this house is terrible in summer! I wish I could use my pool :(
But hopeful today was ov day!

Thanks abs, I guess it gives me hope that something happened at least, just got to wait and see like always!

So much to sort out here still, feels like the list is endless! I wake up tired and moody then the day just gets worse and worse!

I hope today is ov, must be awful to have the pool right there as well! How long do they think it will be?

Hey Jayney, FWIW I had the same thing last month and I'm trying to see it as a positive - at least the swimmer and the eggie seem to meet. Now if I could just get them to stick!

Poor pool only had like one day of use! I have three more weeks in the cast, and tomorrow is going to be 43 deg! I can't wait to get the damn thing off. It's driving me crazy! My leg must have lost muscle tone too because when they put it on it was right on my skin, now it's lose !

I feel pleased we got sperm to meet egg last cycle too...good to see a positive!

How is your mum going Jayne? You have had a hard time, big hugs Hun!

How are you going Maddy?

She walks by herself but struggling to accept the loss of her eye. She talks but can't quite find the right words all the time but you can get the drift of it. I just can't wait to settle down and have a quiet life!

Getting a lot of twinges low down and feel like crap. Flushed cheeks and shooting pains in,my hip and down the tops of my legs. Scared to invest any emotion in it, finding it hard to fight off depression about the whole situation. We are fighting so much, have almost broken up so many times recently all because of me and my mood swings

Hope you stay cool today abs! My house has lots of glass in the kitchen with no blinds so I'm thinking the ac will be pumping!

Come on abs eggy!!!! Come and play already!!!!!!

Xx

Amanda today is the one day I envy you being at work in air conditioned comfort!!!

I go back tomorrow, but working from home, I can't get into the office, and even with that I don't want to go. I'm trying to think, new year, new focus, but I just don't want to return. I'm being a total child!

I took my temp very early this morning and it was low...I went back to sleep, had over three hours and it higher now. I will bd just in case and actually I think ff has me at two dpo today any way...so it might be a fall back. I know I shouldn't do that, take it early, but I woke up thinking about it.
Ewcm has gone, so I must have.

Nana may be we will be bfp twins this month ....I'm hoping we all get there this month actually.

Hi all! Jayney I'm praying that things start to look up for you soon hun! Asking for some tests can't hurt - I know for me it has given me something else to focus on and has made me feel productive. Even if they find nothing then at least I'll know there is no reason why why can't fall - if they do find something then we'll be able to find out what our options are. Glad to hear your mum is walking - must be so hard for her (and you) to come to grips with the fact that she'll never look/be how she was before the accident - praying for you all xx

Bubba 15dpo with no AF and 2 lines is awesome!!! So happy for you hun - try and relax and just enjoy the fact you are preggers!

I think you have def o'd abs! Hopefully all others waiting to pop that eggy will catch it too! Bring on those sept/oct babies!!!

Hi ladies :)

Wow I haven't been on here in ages! Just soooooo much easier on tg! Janey, I agree with angel, that asking for tests can't hurt :h at least that way you will know and you can fix anything if it's "broken" x glad that your mum is on the mend! I can only imagine how stressful it I'd on you and DH Xx

hoping for lots of bfps this month Xx

Well it certainly warm!!!

I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment but because the NRB gave me a bfp, I'm really hopeful that the bbbdb will give me another one....I hope so...

Hey ladies,
Thank you for all your kind messages - it means a lot.
Bubba - congratulations on your bfp, I hope you can relax and enjoy this exciting time and you get an early scan booked at the docs on tues :)
Abby - really pleased the teenagers didn't get your preseed and have everything crossed for you this month.
Angel - so good to have such a supportive doctor.
Janey - not sure what happened to your Mum but sending hugs to you.
Newbie - hope that eggy comes out to play soon :)
Not seen a few on here for a while - hope you are all ok xxx

Afm update on the last week - I had a complete miscarriage last Wed eve. at home. Fortunately the boys had already gone to bed and before it all happened I found a really good blog that let me relax through it and trust my body to do what was needed. It was incredibly traumatic but really pleased it happened at home with just me and DH and I have felt quite a bit of comfort since from having had it happen this way and seeing the baby. The hospital had given me some sleeping tablets so slept/passed out but woke on Thurs feeling really poorly so had to go to hospital and was there til Fri. All home now and just taking one day at a time. Yesterday was complete sh*te but today has been better. Been to see the GP today who has been fab. She has an attitude of trust your body and what it tells you. She has said that there is no reason to wait to try again if I'm feeling ready - not sure I what I'm feeling at the moment and still physically a bit wrecked so not going to rush anything. DH has been amazing. We have been together nearly 17 years and his strength and support through this last week has blown me away. I feel so fortunate to have him and it has really made me feel so lucky to have my two boys who have been kissed and cuddled to within an inch this last week! I have loads of questions that I know can never be answered that I know I have to let go of and I wish I had a crystal ball to tell me what to do next. For now I'm just trying to concentrate on the physical recovery and hoping the emotional will follow.
I have started temping again - telling myself its to see when o happens so I know roughly when af will arrive but it's kind of nice to have it as an anchor point and to see my body moving forward (love a graph as well!)
I've reread this post about 100 times - I don't want to upset anyone by anything I've written and want to let you know that your messages of support were very much appreciated.
I'm off for a glass of wine and a cuddle from DH and the boys :)

Oh Missie, I am so sorry, but glad that it happened in a way you were comfortable. I'm glad that you have your dh and boys. These things happen and they are just devastating. You will get better, recovery is an up and down thing, but you will, and we are all here for you, with whatever you need. It's what we are here for
Xoxo

Oh missie honey,Icried that entire post!I am so very sorry that you had to go through something soooooo awful :hugs: it is however,great that you have such a wonderful DH xxx much love to you honey xxx <3

I'm so sorry you had to go through that Missie - I unfortunately know all too well some of the things you might be feeling.

There's no right or wrong with any of it in terms of when to try again etc. It's just purely just up to how you guys feel. When I was pregnant again after the first loss I told DF that if we miscarried again I would want a huge break off from ttc like 6-12 months. Yet, when it happened I wanted to start trying again straight away!

Have they told you any reasons why it might of happened? - please don't feel you have to answer this, just with what's happening to me I get interested in what doctors tell other people.
\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->