Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

that was beautiful Missie! i think the important thing is giving yourself time. healing is something that just takes as long as it takes, and is usually filled with ups and downs...some days you will feel better, some days you wont, but the trend is always towards getting better. this is true for physical and emotional healing.

i keep dreaming about taking my temperature!

Missie, I'm glad you're finding comfort in these things, and they are all very good things to find comfort in! I agree, mums do know best. If you feel he was a little boy, you are grieving for your little boy. please keep sharing here when it helps you through!

Abs, I hate when temp dreams get in the way of sleep I have a feeling that you might be ending your temping career for a couple of years after this month!! :)

I hope so squeegs although I'm not feeling that positive about this month ....even though I had heaps of sperm hanging out. May be I'm just down.

Oh abs I hope I haven't passed on my doom and gloom to you! You caught it last month, so hopefully you do again this month and it's a very sticky sticky bean!!!

I'm not sure I'm gonna get out if my rut :( still no action taken by dh. I'm not asking him about it again, in sick of nagging about it. Considering taking a break from trying at all...maybe if he gets no sex at all he will get the message!!!

wayyyy to much to catch up on the past month. so will start from this week.

missie- that is a great way to look at it, very beautiful. I do tend to believe in 'signs, karma' etc, i think it can be helpful to take the burden off of you at times, you're a very strong woman, and kudos to your hubby, he sounds fantastic!!!

nana :jo: cut dh off, wont last long!!! ;)

its so good to be back, but i do agree fb/tg is easier.

Nana go today to the chemist and buy a specimum jar. Leave it on dh pillow, for every day he doesn't make the appointment buy another one and leave it fo him

Or better yet, you call and make the appointment to see the gp for referral. Say we are going on this day, go with him, do all the talking. My dh is willing to go but I'd have to make the appointment. I don't know why but making that first step for men is a challenge. Once the appointment is booked it's harder to get out of.

To be honest I think my woe is caused by my current depression, the broken leg. It's just so fucking frustrating...then all the pictures on fb of EDB baby etc. those things combined with work making it difficult for me are getting me pretty negative.

I've got yet another chin pimple!!! May be its an early preg sign? I had a break out around ov, and now in the tww!? That is different for me.

Lol I like your tactics abs!!!!

Hopefully the pimple is a good sign! Sorry you're feeling so down Hun x

Two more weeks of this to go! Then I will be back to my old self. Two weeks seems like forever but it's not ...one manicure away! Poor dh, he has to do everything, he doesn't complain, but it's been a month now! A month of sitting! how dull! I'm looking forward to getting a pedicure, taking the pup for a walk, going for a swim...driving the car! You all must be sick of hearing about it.

Hello ladies! I didn't rry to attempt to catch up on all the pages I'vemissed since last year but read over the ast couple:)

Missie, what you wrote was absolutely beautiful. I'm so sorry for what you have gone through and I hope you continue to be surrounded by the support you have been :hugs:

Looking forward to the upcoming testing and can feel some bfp's brewing!!

Hope you're all have a good day xx

A much more convincing temp this morning. I feel more detain now that an ovulation took place...bloody slow rise

Hope you're right abs! Does deffo look like it to me now you've cracked the 36.7 mark ;)

I do seem to take time to get there, I did that chart overlay that Ginny did, and it's looking ok. So I think I've Ovd around when ff thinks I did, may be in the following days. Any way, now the wait!
The boob pain I had last month was very specific, like a pinch/sting/ tingle...I hope I get that again! I had something similar thing yesterday, but it was pretty brief so not counting it.
I hope we all get some bfp this month

Hello Ladies :)

Just a quick hello in here as I have not been on here in ages :) Ov looking good abbs xx

Another lower temp this morning and last night I had a headache which is what I always get before AF. So I'm expecting AF to show either tomorrow or Monday when it's due. At least that mean I'll have a min 11 day LP

loving these charts abby and nana, keeping everything crossed, ok not everything, its too hot, im spread out as far from my own body as i can get, but in my mind, im criss crossed!

ginny, i know i should know this, but is an 11 day lp good news for you??

I seem to have a 11-14 day LP, even though I know it's not suppose to change from cycle to cycle!

I figure though at least with 11 day LP that's one thing I don't have to worry about - having a short LP. I have a headache again today! i hope AF turns up tomorrow so I start the new cycle!

Hey Gin we'll be cycle buddies this month. Temp drop for me Sat, looks like CD1 will be Sunday.

Arrgghh just worked out that I'm going to either have a BFP or be half way through AF on Valentines day! Hopefully it's the BFP!!

Last year I O'd on Valentine's day then got a BFP. Can't believe it's so close to being a year since I got that BFP. I feel like I've aged 10 years in the past 12 months.

Hopefully it's a bfp gin!!!!

Good to see that temp still up today abs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->