Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Thanks Ginny. I did ask a few times in hospital and they said that most likely to just be bad luck. Because of my successful pregnancies they won't look into it any further. At the u/s I had the same sonographer that diagnosed the umbilical herniation but she stressed that that had righted itself and she could see no cause at all. I'm trying to think of it as nature knows best but the 'wonder ifs' are pretty hard to stop.

I don't the 'wonder ifs' ever truly stop until you are actually holding your next baby.

Your doctors are probably right and it probably is just bad luck - what happened to me is uncommon and thats coming from a doctor that works in the recurrent miscarriage clinic who I'm guessing sees it all everyday. She also said that it's very rare that it's something the woman has done that causes it - I took some comfort in knowing that.

The hospital wouldn't investigate anything at all for me either after my first loss, but my GP did run some of the basic tests which at the time really helped put my mind at ease.

I hope you start feeling better soon, time is a great healer x

Missie love, please don't even think about our feelings or offending us when you are talking. We are here for you no matter what <3 I am so terribly sorry that you had to go through this.

Missie, I'm so sorry again for your loss. Seeing that you had to go through it, I'm glad you found comfort in doing it 'your way' as you don't really get a choice with these kind of things. I hope you keep talking to us here, and like Lisa said, you really don't need to worry about our feelings, this is about you and your healing process. It's nice to have that extra faith restored in a 17 year relationship, knowing your husband is amazing and is still there for you. You have to take the positives where you can to keep yourself from going mad, and in my books, your amazing family being able to help you through this is definitely one! I hope telling the kids wasn't/isn't too hard for you. Like Ginny, your strength is amazing! xox

Oh missie, again I am so sorry for your loss. You don&#8217;t need to feel sorry for anything you have writing in your post. We are all here for you. I am so glad to hear you have the support from a wonderful DH and the boys. Glad to hear your GP is helping you also. Sending you big hugs xxx

Ditto to all the girls missie, I hope that we can provide any support you need. We are all here for you xx

Missie I am so sorry hun. Unfortunately I know all too well what you are going through - I still have the 'what ifs' and as I approach my due date for our 11wk5d loss it does seem to all be coming back. Take your time, follow your heart and enjoy those hugs xxx

Your chart is looking good Maddy :) Are you going to test early or wait this time?

I've been having lots of symptoms this tww and I think I'm getting my hopes up too much

Ginny, hard not to get them up with your chart being so similar to your first BFP chart! FX for you!

For everyone! I really want everyone to be up the duff ASAP!!

It's not similar anymore since today took a dive.

My boobs are killing me tonight, but I can't even remember whats normal for me anymore! I'm pretty sure I get sore boobs leading up to AF

Hi Gin - I know that "sinking" feeling (ha ha - sorry it's not really funny though when it happens, I know). I'm not testing until I'm past CD28, I well and truly learned my lesson last month. I think some of my high temps may have been related to me becoming re-acquainted with wine over the past couple of weeks ;)

Well I'm feeling better about my chart today, a more convincing post ov temp....who knows though. I'm just feeling that it seems likely I've ovulated now and I can stop bd ing

What is annoying is that I don't think I've Ovd on the same cd once. I think I range from cd 18 to cd 26...how bloody frustrating.

I'm glad you're feeling better about it abs! I get how frustrating it is that it's never the same! Hopefully this will be your last cycle for 9 mths and then you won't need to worry!!!! X

I like how your temp nana pops right up there, mine keeps me guessing.

Any way there was lots of sperm at the ovary bar so let's see what happens.

Got. Text message from my boss, who is very nice, and she has given me a bunch of things to work on from home...I already feel tired thinking about it, but it's good to have work to do I suppose.

Yeah you seem to have creepers abs!! Tho I'm sure you will have had a lovely supply of spermies waiting for that eggy!!

When is your test day Hun?

I expect to see af before Australia Day for me!!

I got my last bfp at 8 dpo ! I don't think I will test that early this time, maybe at 10 dpo. But then I may as well wait the extra day to see if af arrives....really must stop weeing on sticks this year!

Abs - My solution to the POAS addiction is not to buy any this month!

I refuse to read anything into my chart, I always get a high temp until AF and then it plummets the day AF starts.

AFM, my latest update is in my signature block.

All your charts are looking good ladies!

Ginny, it did pop back up, hopefully it will be a sneaky late BFP!

Maddy, yours looks very eventful! You have great Ov spikes!

Abs, Keep BD hun until you're convinced. I think I BD for a week after mine until the CH appeared and I was convinced. It was uneventful!

Nana, glad your chart is playing the game this month! If we didn't know how naughty all your charts, cbfm, & temps have been lately, your chart would look like it's the perfect tool! looks great!

Still in up one minute, down the next mood and am holding on to 3 things. They are helping me and so thought I'd share.....
1. When I had the u/s to confirm that it was a miscarriage I wanted to know the gender (managed to sob the question out). Sonographer said that from the u/s she couldn't tell but then asked what I felt it was. I said another boy. She said 'Mums know best' - I trust her and me.
2. While I was in a&e in the next cubical at about midnight a very badly disabled lady was admitted (she was about 30). Her Mum and Dad sat with her all night looking after her (they were about 70). I had some docs and nurses come and see me over night and the Mum must have overheard my story. When they were leaving about 7.00 the next morning the Mum came into my cubicle, gave me a very emotional cuddle and wished me luck and peace. I have to trust nature and know that if the miscarriage hadn't happened that could have been me and DH sat there in 30 years. I don't usually believe in 'signs'.
3. I have to repair from a physical perspective for the emotional side to follow. I haven't decided anything yet and too scared to start thinking it through but if we try again I have to have good 'soil' (thank you to a strong and lovely lady for sharing the analogy) for contemplating doing this again.

Hope this helps someone reading this (has been very therapeutic to write!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->