Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yeah it was the same exact temp as yesterday, I took it again later to make sure the thermometer was ok, and it is. I guess I just have to realise that my temps start with a small shift, then jump up. I don't like that though, makes it harder to see.

Gin do you guys celebrate valentines day?
I was thinking about valentines day this morning after reading your post and all I an think is yay I will be walking then! Te he!

At least you can rest assured knowing you've o'd now abs!!!! Mine was only .01 different today too :)

Yay for not long left with cast!!! Hope the time goes quick hun x

Yes, two more weeks! I have mixed feelings about going into the office tomorrow but I feel hopeful that my day will go a tad faster. Plus I will take my new ipad mini, so greater access to bnb and tg !!!!

How goes the job hunt nana? I hope you are allowing yourself a well deserved decent break?

I still can't believe they are making you go in abs....I hope it all goes ok!

Haven't really started looking yet tbh, I had an interview for a role late last year, and am seeing that recruiter for a 'catch up' on Monday (which I find odd is I've never had two interviews with the same recruiter before!!! ) But the actual interview is on the 30/31 of Jan, and the role sounds really interesting, so we will see! Can't put all eggs in one basket tho, so I'll fire up the pc this week and start looking, have been happy sitting home watching the tennis!!!! Dh not so happy about that tho..lol

My temp has shot up annoyingly this morning. BFN though. I woke up really sweaty and hot, so it must have been because of that. Hurry up AF!!

Good luck with the recruiter Nana :)

Abby - 2 2ww waits at once - that does seen a bit unfair. I so hope both of them have the best outcome for you ;)

Ginny - I reckon you'll have your BFP for valentines day :)

I've just done a hpt. Bleeding has stopped and was curious more than anything. A faint line came up - a really faint line. I've never not wanted a second line and have always been so giddy excited to get one it felt very strange this morning. I know it's still pretty early and I guess with being over 13 weeks there was probably a fair bit of hcg to get rid of so I'm taking the positives - it was really faint and I've stopped bleeding - yay :)

Nana good luck with the job search!

Abs, I too hope your 2 2ww's end in a BFP & being able to walk beautifully!

Missie, I remember Ginny said the same thing, the fading line was a good thing to let her know she was getting back to 'normal' I hope that you have some super quick good luck when you're ready to try again!

Ginny - naughty temps! I hope AF comes very soon if your temp spike isn't in fact a preggy sign! Are you going to test at all now or just wait for af?

Yeah don't think I'm not going to milk it! No doubt the staff at my office will be "what are you doing here" and my response " they wouldn't let me work from home" ...I shouldn't say shit like that but it is true.

Any way just did my second last shopping outting on the scooter! Rather than think two more weeks I'm thinking, one more weekend etc.

That was a big jump Ginny....any sign of af yet ?

Missie, as Squeegs said Ginny said the same thing. Just take your time. We are all here for you. I finished watching the last season of Downton, take a break from it after two...it's a tear jerker!

Sending out big birthday hugs to 2mums!!!! Hope you're being spoilt xx

BFN but no sign of AF yet either - think it's only a matter of time though. Tomorrow it would normally be due, but I normally O day 13/14 so maybe it'll be a day late too?

Well it's probably better to have a longer lp. Why did you discard today's temp? I'm just curious etc.

Nana I'm glad you are taking a bit of time, you deserve a rest. What would your dream job be?

I wish my dh was glad! He is cranky im not working and being a general ass about it!!!

he should just let it go and let you have a well earned break. it's not like you haven't worked hard all the time. he should be glad he has a wife who wants to work and just let you have some down time between jobs.

I agree shell!!! Doesn't help that he hates his job ATM, he is probably just very jealous!

Ah well, two days peace coming as he is off to Melbourne in the morning. Shame! Bad wife is back lol....he is just doing my head in right now! I think the failure to act on the sa is causing me a fair bit of irritation with him at the moment tho...

I don't know why he would be cranky, the situation is hardly your fault. He is being a but silly! May be a couple if days break will be good for you both.

I'm getting very cranky every time I see EDB photos....this green jealous colour doesn't sit we'll in me. I hate that I feel this way.

Yes he is abs! He is sulking in his man cave now, playing acdc and playing pool against himself. Suits me!!!!

I'm sorry that edb's photos are upsetting you hun, totally understand why you feel that way and it's perfectly normal hun x

Oh sorry to hear DH is still being a pain about that Sash! My DF has been bugging me too, he just doesn't get how I feel... to be honest I have been probably extra emotional since my appointment.

Abs, I just felt like discarding it! haha Almost like it would give me false hope or something! Just annoyed with it too, so I thought stuff you chart

Abs I hate feeling jealous too when it happens

Actually it's the thing about all these miscarriages I hate the most. Not so much feeling jealous, but being so emotional and upset about things. I am normally the glass is half full type of person. Now, ever since the 2nd tri loss I feel like I've been miserable and maybe I can shake it off here and there, but doesn't go away completely. I think I was hoping that appointment would fill me with positivity again, but I kinda just left feeling not 100% convinced that they're right. I know I just have to move on and be happy again, but it's so hard. Hardest thing I've ever had to do

Oh gin, massive massive hugs for you hun x I cannot imagine how you are feeling, and you truly are an incredibly strong woman, I have so much admiration for your strength and courage xxx

Oh Ginny, you have been through so much stuff, the situation is bad enough but then you add hormones etc. I think you are amazing! You will find your happy self again! Big hugs xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->