Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

It's true gin! If you let me know when the meetings are, if I can get to melb for it I'll come down and go with you, along with lunch and maybe a wine after!!! Xxx

Ladies with CBFM, where did you get yours from?

I've been thinking about getting one just for a new "toy" to play with. I'm also not a fan of the digi OPKs anymore so won't be buying them again

thanks hun, I saw those on ebay. I might just go ahead an order it. It'd arrive to late for this cycle, but might give me something to look forward to if this cycle doesn't pan out

Not too long until Thursday/Friday and that ball starts rolling. I wonder how long it will take for you to get the results.

Thinking of you x

One of DF's dreams is to start his own business. I should tell him to start an Australian fertility/conception aides distribution business, you'd make a killing!

Thanks gin, hopefully not too long!

And great idea, there's certainly a market for it x

I got my cbfm from eBay. Haven't used it yet, but if I have another chemical it's my thing to look forward to....that and diet coke.
I should buy stock in first response!

ginny- same, got mine from ebay. ordered extra sticks with it too. UK or USA ebay.

Angel - are you getting your CD21 tests today? xx Hope you're doing OK

I think I'm gonna try and make a trip up to Sydney so I can have a proper catch up with some of you Sydneysiders. Trying to work out with DF what are some good dates that I can get away :)

That's great news gin!!!!! You're more than welcome to stay at our place!

Welcome at our place too!!!

Had my tests this morning - could get results on Friday but I start back at work that day for a half day then leave for a cruise that arvo until Monday. So am going to wait until next Wednesday - 30th - when P gets his results from his chromosome test - hopefully we'll both get good results - am so nervous!!! Ducked up to work today to pick a few things up and bumped into my boss and her PA we are quite good friends and they both know we've been ttc - they asked me if I had any news and I tried to do the whole calm 'no not yet' but absolutely lost it tears streaming down my cheeks! They asked what was wrong and I just said we're having trouble - I hope no one else asks me that question cos I was an absolute mess!!! Home now for a stiff drink to drown my sorrows!

I think that's a great idea getting your results on the same day. Might help you guys see the full picture a bit better, rather than in bits and pieces - and I'm praying for good news for you both!!

So sorry that you had one of those moments :( In a way though it's probably handy to have your boss knowing, so in case you ever need time off for whatever reason they'll know why. Hopefully when you get some answers on what they way forward will be, it'll be a bit easier to cope with stuff like that.

The only positive thing I can take from everyone knowing about the second miscarriage is that I never get "are you gonna give M a sibling" type questions anymore. I still get it from strangers, like they'll ask if M is an only child and I always feel horrible saying yes like I'm betraying the other babies that didn't make it. I'm probably not a good example on how to deal with all this emotional type of stuff though!!

Just booked my ultrasound to rule out uterine shape type problems

I got it for when I'll be CD16. I'm hoping they'll be able to confirm I Od just as a sneaky bonus. Not looking forward to an internal scan though! I've never had one before!!

That an awesome idea Angel to get both your tests on the same day. Sorry to hear you broke down in front of your boss and PA but Ginny is right it’s probably good if you need to take time off for any reason.

Ginny I think it’s time we organise a Melbourne catch up with the girls down here what do you think? I know Audrina would love a play date.

Ginny be prepared for the internal to be painful and very uncomfortable!!! Hopefully it gives you good answers though - mine included details about follicle development etc in the report even though the doc didn't ask for that I knew hadn't ov'd yet so not sure if they can tell that or not!

Oh Angel, big hugs love! It's so hard when your energy is holding it together and then someone asks a question. Hopefully not many people will ask, in most instances it's not appropriate. Xoxo, it is probably good they know, if I remember your boss is very understanding.

I do think you Melbourne girls should get together! Make sure you let cossie know, she isn't on bnb much these days.

Lisa - I think that would be fun to have a play date. I'm pretty sure all the Melbourne ladies have a toddler as well!

Angel - thanks for the warning! You would think with all the malarkey I've been though with pregnancies and miscarriages I'd be use to people prodding around down there, but funny enough they rarely do! At least it's a female that's going to do be doing it.

I had a female sonographer too - no way I would have coped with a male!!!

Yeah, I think I'd rather just do it myself if it was a male! That would be so awkward!!

I'm excited to hear about yours and nana's upcoming test results! I have everything crossed that you both get the best news possible! Test results is what I live for at the moment lol

Thanks Gin! I hear you! Only one week to wait for our next lot now! Are you waiting on results too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->