Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I keep forgetting to check here now that we're all on TG!!! Oh well all caught up now! Sash I'm glad your DH is finally cooperating! Abs looking fwd to seeing a picnic a darker line so we can all celebrate with you! Bedtime now - hopefully I will have good news tomorrow x

Angel - I have been thinking about you so much in the last few days and I hope beyond hope tomorrow is good news. xxx

Thanks Missie - I'd like to say I'm coping well and am managing to stay positive but it is so hard! I'm trying really hard to to let it get me down before we know for certain but the thought that we may never have our own biological children just keeps playing in my mind and to be honest it's quite devastating! Really appreciate your support and kind words xx

Angel, i wish I had some words that would make you feel better, but I don't know what to say as I would feel the same way. All I can do is let you know that you are very much loved, and you will be a fantastic mum to your children when you get them. Try to keep your chin up, because your doctor is going to get in there and get everything he can done really quickly, so if there is a chance of you guys getting your bub biologically, he will make it happen for you really soon. xoxox

Angel, I think you're coping so well with everything!

I wish I had your positive attitude!

In 2 weeks it'll be M's birthday which is 12 months from when we properly started ttc :(

Thanks girls - I go through waves if positivity but what goes up must come down so I have just as many very low moments. E.g I used to love walking down isles at the shops or into stores that have baby things - I used to say to P I can't wait til we have our own little sweet one... Now looking at baby things makes me cry and wonder if I'll ever be buying them :(

oh Cathie, I have those thoughts all the time... except mine follow by feeling incredibly guilty as I already have M

Oh ladies - wish I could wave a magic wand and take away everyone's pain. Life is very unkind sometimes :(

Oh angel, I wish we could do more to help Hun xxx I have faith that you and dh will get your babies xxx and same for you gin, I just wish it was easier for you both xx

Angel I've been thinking about you a lot lately. It seems cruel what you are going through, it seems so unfair that such lovely people are confronted with this additional challenge to be parents....and you will be such great parents.
Hope isn't lost yet, and I know you know that...I'm not sure if this makes sense but I think you should keep looking at baby things...keep having faith...one way or another you will have a child. I don't know if this story will help but here goes...

A close friend of mine years ago had to have all her vital pregnancy bits pulled out for cancer reasons, uterus, boobs....all gone. Now she is in a relationship and they are getting married and they want kids. Obviously 100% biological isn't possible...but they have an egg donor now, and a surrogate, they have to relocate to a different state as in aust there a different rules in different states about surrogates etc.
They aren't there yet, but they are well on their way to having a baby. It's a drastic story, but my point is, that one way or another you and P will find a way. Keep having faith xo

Thanks girls - Sasha and missie it will happen for you both too - trying my best to be positive x

Thanks cath xxx I feel awful for feeling so miserable at myself with what you are dealing with. I'm not coping at the moment, at all, and yet I know what you are facing must be so incredibly hard xx

All of our journeys are hard hun no need to apologise for how you are feeling - your feelings are legitimate and should be expressed. We are all here to support each other xx

oh Angel, you're such a kind person!

I've been looking for a miscarriage support group - like an actual meeting or something I can attend. Thought it might help since they RMC doesn't have a counselor yet and to be honest I'm a bit weary of counseling anyway. I found one through Sands, which is a miscarriage, stillbirth and newborn loss charity type of organisation. I'm not sure if I have the balls to go through with actually attending a meeting or not though.

Gin that sounds like a great idea, I so wish I was in Melbourne with you now to go with you to take that first step! I understand it's a daunting thought xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->