Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I agree with the girls this morning newbie your chart is looking great. I have everything crossed for you hun.

Abs your chart is also looking great I hope you and newbie are bump buddy's.

Thanks Lise, but too many great looking bfn charts give me little hope x

2mums - my BP meds work almost immediately, like within the hour. That's great if you're not feeling any side effects though! There's a huge list for my meds and yours with side effects, but not everyone will get them. Maybe it;s also coz we're on low doses - probably helps :)

Yay for great looking charts!

oohh abs - nice rise there hun! I think I can feel a BFP coming along!

Nana - I am loving the double temperature on there! Those straight lines work wonders - remember that month we had like 4 BFPs and everyone had the same temp a few times in a row!>?! When will you test? xo

Lol, I thought thermo was broken, but checked it later and it's not. I expect the temp decline to commence tomorrow in lead up to the witch!

well I really wanna see that straight line continue, so have a little chat to that uterus of yours and tell it to get the baby comfy in there!

A friend at work went to the shops for me and bought me some frers ....second line is there, still faint, so I won't tell dh about it yet. It is darker than yesterday though...so If Af comes then its another chemical, I feel sure of that now. So...will wait and hope it gets darker!

I'm not counting this as a bfp yet....I want a darker test! But, yay.
Nana I do hope you are a bump buddy there for me!

That's great news abs, mini congratulations until you know af isn't coming! X

Nana your chart is looking fabulous!!! Shit I hope you and abs get your bfp's together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cossie my chart is an evil twisted bitch....not the first cruel trick it's played on me!!! Just starting to feel afy, which is bang on que for 9/10dpo :(

Evil charts suck ! I'm still holding hope for you Sasha!

Yeah, I think also temp is up because I'm so sick! Damn flu, why couldn't it have come when I had af and not mess with my bloody chart!!!!

You got ov date right, that's the important thing!

Oh Nana - really hope you are feeling better soon. Summer bugs feel so much worse than winter ones :( (still have my fingers crossed that is not an evil chart but a pre bfp chart)

Abs - getting very excited for you but will get proper excited once you are happy with that second line ;) xx

Yeah, one thing my asshole charts do get right is ov....shame I think my body and dh spermies suck!!!!!

Thanks missie, I feel like shit, and really feel like this ttc stuff is just a waste of time for us until dh is willing to sort his sa. I'm sick of whinging about it. It's just depressing :(

Need a personality transplant So I can stop being such a constant downer!!!!!

Nana - wish we could help with getting Dh to get the sa - maybe you could drug him and we could all come up to yours and carry him off to the clinic! I know it's really cliche but have you tried writing down what you want him to do and why - it might give you the opportunity to calmly share all your feelings and capture everything that you want to and him the opportunity to read and digest exactly what you want and why. Sorry if this is a crappy idea just so want everything to be good for you xxx

Might not be a bad idea, thanks missie xx

I'm going to try the sex strike first!!!! I figure it might teach him a lesson. Lol. If that fails, then your idea sounds like a good one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->