Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hello ladies :)

Wow haven't been on here in AGES!!! Sending love xx

Me either Lainey ! Feeling a bit shit today :( I guess it's just too much crap in a short time. :(

Wishing love to my girls though!!

Hugs to you honey, you've been through a lot Xx

What profile pic can you see of me?

Your usual one, where D is holding you and the camera

Hey ladies :)

Abby - you've had so much crap in such a short amount of time you are going to have crappy days - be kind to youself xxxx I see you are in the waiting to O club with me. How are you feeling about this cycle?
We are trying this cycle but I'm not holding out much hope - not sure my body has really recovered enough. In a normal cycle I would have O'd by now. I've been using opks for the first time - no second line at all yet :(

I've been bloody trying to change that profile pic for ages hahaha thanks Missy :) that was 2 days after my wedding <3 are you honey? X

Thanks guys.
Missie this is my first cycle without vitex, so who knows when I will ovulate. Have a faint second line on an opk. I don't know if I'm hopeful or not, I think I'm trying to not think about it, I want to be pregnant so much but I'm totally in fear of losing another one...I'm sure you understand xo any way we aren't doing daily sex so will be interesting what the results are. may be its good if we both go into this with a relaxed "we shall see" attitude!
I think I've started to get a bit of almost Ewcm, so my body is trying to build to something
We just have to trust our body's will pop an egg when they feel ready too!

lainey- the picture you need to change, that appears to us in the forum is called your avatar. change that and see what happens :)

no clue about opks, but fx for both of you, missie and abby! xxx

Thanks Nana :) if I add another 36.4 + temp for tomorrow it gives me ch for cd17 (thurs). I'm not sure the opks have told me much - today's is still a bit lighter but darker than any other days but I did it earlier in the day than the other ones so not sure if that makes a difference - might do another later :)
How are you? I bet you are looking forward to getting the last job hurdle done this week :) Are you going to test if no sign of af tomorrow? xx

yay for one day earlier Sash! They must be super keen!

Missie - apparently the afternoon is the best time to do OPKs. Although during my surge I still get positives first thing in the morning too

I always O later than normal in my first normal cycle afterwards - I think it's pretty common. I did have the chemical though in December in my first normal cycle after October's miscarriage - so it's definitely still possible to catch the egg.

Oh fingers crossed for some good eggy action here soon :hugs:

:jo: Great news about the interview being one day earlier :) :happydance:

xx

That is great news about moving the day forward - very excited for you. When does the job start?
I have just been doing one opk a day but did 2 today, the second was really light. So I had my most positive ones on thurs eve and sat am? But I reckon I may have O'd fri. (had some o pain and temp raise)
Thank you for the info Ginny. Not overly hopeful this month but would be amazing if it did happen. Not feeling too stressed at the moment but got a sneaky feeling I may not be handling it this well in about a week.

Morning Ladies,

I haven’t been on here in ages. Hope your all doing well.

Missie – your chart is looking good this morning.

Melainey & 2mum’s love your profile pic.

Ginny, Newbie, Angel, Maddy, Abby & Missie sending heaps of :dust: your way girls! x

saw that mean witch fly in to Sash, damn her. Guess my sticks weren't lucky for you either :(

xxx

Hi Girls!
I haven't read thru this entire thread as there are 1400+ posts, but wondering if there is anyone here from Melb TTC? I live in Bentleigh and have been TTC for over a year and 4 months, and have PCOS and hashimotos hypothyroidism so things are tough! But its nice to know that there are women around Oz trying just as hard as me to fall pregnant! I wish it wasn't this hard sometimes. I start Clomid next cycle so I am patiently awaiting my already irregular and tempremental AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->