• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I'm sorry that we all didn't manage to fall pregnant (and stay pregnant) by now but I'm so grateful that I still have you guys as ttc buddies xx

Newbie - are you taking a break from temping?

Ditto gin!

Yeah I'm not sure if taking a break all together to be honest! I'm a bit over it. Think maybe time to focus on new job and forget the whole ttc thing. Been watching too much of the wrong tv during the day too about babies and its all just depressing!!!!

well according to everyone else that gets pregnant easily you just have to stop thinking about it and it'll happen ;) Maybe it'll work for you!

I put a fake temp in for tomorrow - if it's the same as today or high it gives me crosshairs for CD11

Seems very early, but everything kinda matches up with it, I'll see what happens tomorrow

I feel very lucky to have found you lovely ladies and I have to believe that good things happen to good people - we will all get there.....

I'm all over the place this morning. I tested yesterday morning (like some crazy lady at just 7 dpo according to ff and the faintest of faintest lines came up - a mega faint line that was possibly there just inside the 10 mins but is so faint I think it might be a dodgy test or an evap line. I spent the day trying to ignore it/looking at it from every angle and in every light condition. Waited very impatiently for this morning and did another one and completely stark white - no hint of a second line :( I wasn't holding out too much hope this month but yesterday's test got me thinking there was a chance. I know only time will tell and I'm scared of getting preggers again because it will be bring back lots of emotion and worry but I am really struggling with the waiting and not being pregnant. Sorry for the downer post x

Missie - it's hard isn't it x

When I had the chemical it was quite soon after the miscarriage. I think I was more scared than excited to see the BFP - which part of me thinks maybe thats why it didn't work out.

Since a bit of time has gone past now and I haven't gotten pregnant again so easily I do feel like I'm more looking forward to just actually being able to get pregnant. So I think it does just get easier with time.

Big hugs missie, it's still early and this could still be the cycle for you hun x

Gin I see you got chs! Hope you caught it too x

Thanks ladies xox
Ch Ginny :) fingers crossed and I hope the next week doesn't drag for you
Newbie - so excited for you with your new job. It sounds like you'll be pretty busy especially with all the travel. Did I miss your start date or is it still under discussion?

Yeah at CD11! Hope it's good weird!

Wouldn't be surprised the crosshairs moved though too - either way I know we've done all we can!

Nup don't know it yet missie, should find out Tuesday/Wednesday I think...

Hopefully different is good this time gin x

Hi everyone, just wanted to check in, I have had wacky cycles and I suspect I am not ovulating at all right now, I have been a bit slack with tracking temps as I am pretty sure my doc is going to refer me to a fertility doc next week. I will probably start using clomid. Sorry I have been MIA but I think I need to do this without obsessing quite so much.

Yes - sun and Mon were very white! Did one this pm that has me wondering again. If it is a line it's more of a shadow/imaginary line. I had some spotting yesterday evening but nothing today also have had on off af type cramps. Really think that af will show in the next day or so - not that that will stop me poas tomorrow am!
When are you testing Abby?

I saw your day of spotting that stopped, might be a little implantation bleed, so that has me thinking for you too!
I'm getting my blood test tomorrow for progesterone and thyroid and other things...then see the doctor on Friday.ill probably start testing Friday. Heck that's why I bought all those ic! I just hope the blood test shows something that is easy to fix!

So pleased your getting the tests done - even if its to rule stuff out and it sounds like your docs being really thorough :) That's good willpower waiting til Friday - since I've got these ic's I'm a nightmare!

yeah I'm not very good with IC either! I think I'm going to buy a FRER because then I won't be as tempted to use it early!

MY crosshairs moved today to CD13 - which is much more realistic but not as good bding. I think today's temp was a bit inaccurate too as I couldn't find the thermometer immediately. I didn't get out of bed, but I was shuffling around my bedside drawer for a minute - so just ignore the huge spike!

I saw that ff had changed its mind Ginny ;) sorry for stalking your bd'ing but I reckon there would have been a few swimmers hanging out at the egg bar!!

Well I hope to hear this mornings testing has some news Missie !
That bd pattern looks pretty good Gin!

I haven't gotten a positive till 9 dpo before, so Friday seems like a good place to start. I love frers though, but the rate I go through them ic is better. Just seem to take ages to get a result ( from my opk experience)
On a different topic
I found a new Grey hair this morning and a nose pimple! That shit isn't right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->