Avon - United Kingdom.

Beccaxo

Mummy to one & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hey girls, new on this section of the forum & to the site, also just started Avon today, I have had experience with Avon before as my mum used to do it for a while.

How did you find the initial set up? Like getting a good client base and meeting targets etc? Did you buy any samples to keep in case anyone asked for them?

Would just like to hear how some of you get on with Avon & how you found it with your LO's

Becca xo

You don't have to meet a target with Avon. I did it before but you have to declare it for tax purposes so sometimes it can affect your tax credits and thats why a lot of people stop.

Also some of the items they have are expensive considering what they are. I did £400 on my first order from family and friends, it was around Christmas time so thats why it was so high but if you got a good client base you should be good. :)

i started a few months ago & am struggling with clients, i started by just dropping through letteboxes to see who was interested.. its not really going well but i looove some makeup from it so am saving to stock up before i stop..

Also catalogues cost you & you dont get half of them back :(

xx

I am currently an avon rep and planning on stopping after this last campaign- i love the make up and will really miss it but i am sick of avon and my sales leader ringing and texting me all the time! I can't be bothered with the hassle so i'm giving up. I also hate that i have to pay for the books i think it's a rip off! Just a bad experience for me but i hear loads of success stories. Good luck with it xxx

Im in the US, but I started AVON and did it for about 2-3 months, and didn't get even one single customer. I went and dropped magazines at banks for all the women tellers, at peoples houses, and none called. I even had a catalogue out at my work. :p It was a complete waste of time and money for me personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->