Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

If I'm basing my O-date on last cycle, I won't be O-ing until October 16 or 17!!! :dohh:

I'm hoping this cycle is shorter, and I'll be closer to the beginning of October, but I guess only time will tell. I'm temping and using OPKs so I should be able to pinpoint. Only CD 8 right now...

Perfect. I am only temping. If I don't catch it this month, I know I will be full force trying to catch it next month. I have a lot going on this month so I am like if I catch it, I catch it, if I don't O well. But I want my little bump so BAD!!!

Justagirl- hey! Nooooooo day after ovulation is too late! Your egg survives a max of 24 hours and the little spermies need at least 12 hours to be ready to do their work so day after ov is waaaaayyy too risky! I would go for day before ov if i were you, i read somewhere it really increases your chances!

Who knows when i m due to ov??? I dont! I m hoping for early october but that s just me being overly optimistic!!!

WE WILL CATCH THIS EGGY LADIES!!!

Mrs. Lala- I still haven't picked up my prenatal vitamins and/or folic acid. Someone needs to slap me.

:dohh: Hope you picked some up!!!!

I hope to O on the 1st!!! But TODAY i am having creamy tacky Cm.... could be from the Vit and B complex i am taking, but i might start the Generic G tomorrow if i notice the CM is still creamy

:baby:

I am also using OPK i will start testing on friday!

I'm also using OPK. I started testing CD10 which is today. I usually get a positive OPK cd12-13. I'm also temping and so far my temperatures seems pretty stable and consistent with pre-ov temperatures. Can't wait to get my positive OPK followed by a temp spike!!
Baby dust to u all!!:baby:

MrsLala- Thanks I needed that. Unfortunately, I still haven't picked up any. I've just been just as relaxed with TTC its a shame. I see people pregnant and get jealous, then the next couple minutes I'm OK again. So far I am not going crazy, so its a little easy for me to forget right now.

Calimom- Thanks. Hopefully you get it soon. I am at CD9. This is my first cycle post-BP so I have no clue when I will O. Just a waiting game really.

Justagirl- hey! Nooooooo day after ovulation is too late! Your egg survives a max of 24 hours and the little spermies need at least 12 hours to be ready to do their work so day after ov is waaaaayyy too risky! I would go for day before ov if i were you, i read somewhere it really increases your chances!

Who knows when i m due to ov??? I dont! I m hoping for early october but that s just me being overly optimistic!!!

WE WILL CATCH THIS EGGY LADIES!!!

I am def shooting for day before ov!! Just hoping I can predict when that is. It's just ironic I'll be getting home one day too late. So hopefully the day I get my pos opk is the best day right? CD 8... One more week!

Lala and calimom... You are leading the way! Show us your opks when you get them!

Justagirl- yes day of positive opk might be your best chance if its only once! And maybe bd twice on that day??? :)

Okay that is my plan!! Twice it is! Fx I can actually pull it off. Thanks! Cd 9...

Waiting- Its nice not to stress over vitamins or OPKS also! So that might work in your favor :baby:

I will start OPK tomorrow and post a picture of it so yall can see the progression of it =) CD10, usually o on the 15/16th CD BUT that was with a 30 day cycle this last one was 35..... so.....

Hello ladies. I am not sure if I will catch the eggy this month. If I do it will be a pure chance of luck. Since I am just coming off of BC I don't even know when I will ovulate. I may use this cycle as a cycle to get used to my ovulation date. With that said, I will continue to BD when we can. With planning this move out of state, I think I want to be settled in before we get our BFP so we can enjoy the celebration a little more. Hopefully we can all still stick around in this thread, or at least move over to another one ALL TOGETHER. I really enjoy you ladies!!!! Such motivations.

Chistiana always have the best advice. Mrslala-show us that OPK. I would love to see. Wish it was that easy to get a :bfp: though.

Oowww thanks hun, i only wish i could take my own advice and chill about this whole ttc..i m officially obsessed and i really cant wait until ov!! Btw you do know that what you re doing is the best way to get preggy right?? Just chilling and bding will get you what you want, i m sure! I really want a bfp asap but i m thinking if i dont get it this month then this will be my chance to cut this damn septum and start fresh
!
Mrslala- yyayy go ahead and show us your opks i just love the anticipation building when the lines start getting darker! I might actually also do this if i see any cm change or if (GOd willing!) my cbfm decides to show me a peak!

Went to the restroom and loads of CM!!! And I had a twinge in my right ovary. Something is about to happen. May BD tonight. They called and offered me the job out of state today. I stoked. Haven't told DH yet though, I plan on surprising him tonight with it.

Awaiting- exciting!! What type of job? Are you excited to move? Is your husband?

Christi: I know what you mean. I am trying so hard to relax but I can't wait to o. And the timing is everything this month so how can I not think about it?? I did have a beer tonight which helped me relax... Maybe I shouldn't have done that but it's pre-o!

Lala: show us the opks!! I'm trying to decide when to start testing. I usually o cd14-15 so I'm thinking start cd11?

I am so proud of DH. I told him he has go keep the sperm supply fresh while I am gone which he gets so bashful about. But he complied tonight. Cleared out the old swimmers. Fx some new energetic ones will be ready for eggy!!

Ps thinking of trying guaifenisen this cycle. Anyone tried it?

Well ladiesi completely forgot this AM to OPK because i waws almost late to work!

BUT i took 1 guaifenisen last night (generic pure form 400mg) and OMG today i have muscus EVERYWHERE lolz TMI but it really is working hopefully it works in the most important place!

I will test tonight ladies =) CD11 HERE!!!

Ps thinking of trying guaifenisen this cycle. Anyone tried it?

I just started this cylcle and yesterday was my first day! Drink lots of fluids! But i have mucus everywhere now... lolz in my eyes my nose, throat, and down there Hoping it works! :baby:

I would try it! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->