Awesome Ladies TTC-4 BFP's so far!!!! Feel free to join.

Thanks liz! Af due tomorrow for me, temps still above coverline but low (and it never drops below before af) and feeling very crampy and bloated so not holding any hope. I m not sure when i might hear back if i do get the job but it would ensure both my kids attend the best school in athens (without having to pay the extraordinary amounts of money), i get to take them there in the morning and leave wih them by 2pm..it d be a dream come true. Please keep your fxed for me tomorrow!
You might still be early if you re 12dpo today so you re still very much in! Do a test to check those lines...get your hubby to do a test..if you get a line then it s definitely a dodgy pack! Keep us updated i have everything xed for you!
And ally..i have 2 such pillows...they re the best for breastfeeding if you intend to but they re so comfy anyway..i still use one at nights!!!

That's a fab idea Christiana - I will get DH to take a test when I get home from work.

Have you tested again Christiana or are you waiting to see if AF shows first?

I tested again this morning at 12dpo and another BFN. As for symptoms I'm still getting up around 3am to go to the loo, I've felt constipated today, had a sore throat & swollen glands since yesterday along with a bit of a cough. However someone at work went down with chickenpox the week before last and I've never had it so I'm panicking that they are all pre chickenpox symptoms as the incubation period is 10-21 days! I've even been having dreams I've woken up with chickenpox!

So...today I had a work lunch and didn't want to drink just in case. I said I was on antibiotics and my colleague (with two kids) turned round and said 'I've only used the excuse I'm on antibiotics twice!' So now all my work colleagues think I'm pregnant! I have drinks with clients next week, another work lunch the week after, then an away day in March with an overnight stay, so basically a lot of drinking involved! If I am pregnant this month it's going to be so obvious to all my colleagues and I really don't want to become one of the rumours flying round the office :( So if this isn't our month then I won't actually mind too much as it will get me off the hook with all my colleagues and I can say 'I told you I wasn't pregnant'! :)

I will update you all in the morning! :)

Xx

Forgot to say GL tomorrow Christiana! Xx

christiana - that job sounds fab!!! so hoping you get it!! and good i'm glad you still use your pillow often. it's kind of big but i think it will be worth it.

liz - so funny about the drinking thing. don't feel too badly if you drink this early in pregnancy - you don't share a blood supply yet! i actually drank an entire bottle of wine myself one of the early days of my pregnancy and so far everything is okay.

major fx for you both!!! and if not this month, next month!

Thanks girls!!
Well af got me during the night (b*^%) and i cant help but wonder what s wrong but i ll blame it on hormone imballance for now! I m due to do a cd3 test on friday to check fsh and estrogens since my progesterone is fine!

I m outside the school (jeeezzzzz came 45mins early!) and biting on my nails lol!!!

Ally i cant believe you re already half way!!! Only 4 weeks to v day!!

Liz- your symptoms sound really good hun...maybe you can prove your colleague right actually!!! Then you can say "you got me sherlocs!!" good luck if you re testing today hun, i m holding onto faith for you!!

Sorry AF got you Christiana! :( Just think of it that at least you are now 1 month closer to getting pregnant! :) Do let us know how the interview goes!

Im 13dpo this morning and tested again. I'm still seeing shadows lol...but last nights and this mornings test I saw the shadow of a line within a minute of doing the test! All the others have been at around 10 minutes after testing! I'm just praying it starts getting some colour to it over the next day or two! :) I didn't get home until late last night so didn't manage to get DH to do a test so will get him to do one tonight to see if the shadow lines appear on his as well!

Have a good day ladies

Xx

Chistiana-sorry to hear af shows. I'm really hoping the docs can get your hormonal imbalance in control. Have you tried any herbal supplements others in the ttc forums say works for them. I know it's not all a guarantee to work, but it's natural and there's a chance it could work. It took me to get sick early in my cycle for me to get a bfp. Nothing else seemed to give me hope. I had stopped temping and all.

Bing-your symptoms sound good. Hopefully this is the start of your bfp. I'm a trooper lol. I used a $1 at 5w+5d, got a bfn and never tested again. I used one test to my surprise. I hope this is the start of something.

Afm- I'm 12 weeks today. My 2nd ultrasound next Friday. I've been down due to vomiting the past weeks. That's why I've been missing from the thread. I've vomited so much last night that my diaphragm, shoulders, and upper legs are paining like its sore muscles. Will see how baby is doing next week. Other than that, it's been work and home. We also told all family members a week and a half ago. Didn't do any phone calls. DH and I decided to surprise EVERYONE with postcards. I've attached the card.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
I'm from New Orleans, LA so We used a mardi gras theme.

Ally thats such a sweet and inventive way of telling others! Nice! Sorry you ve been so sick but it should subside soon!
I ve used vitex...it used to help me so much before my dd but now it seems to be delaying my ov even more. It s so weird for me..i got pg with my son first go, 2 pp periods i got pg again and mc ed , 2 pmc periods later i was pg again and mced and then without ever getting af i was pg with my daughter. It was so easy getting pg (though not easy making them stick!). While i was bfing my dd (16months) i took domperidone to boost my supply and it brought chaos to my hormones :( anyway maybe its not meant to be, it s good i m already blessed with 2 wonderful babies!

The interview went well but i have no clue when i might hear back as the job is for september! Will be calling in in a couple of weeks if i dont hear anything by then!

Liz sounds super! Probably the beginning of a beautiful bfp! Is af due tomorrow for you? I hope it stays well away!

Christiana - I'm glad the interview went well! FX'd you get a call before then to say you've got the job!

I really do hope it's the start of my BFP but I never really know how reliable IC's are...knowing my luck they are probably all evaps! :haha:

Whoops...got it wrong in my previous post. AF is due Friday not tomorrow.

Xx

So liz you must be 12 dpo today! Explains the very faint lines! Yaaayyy :)

Oh I do hope so! :)

Tested again when I got home from work (yes my name is Liz and I'm a POAS addict!) and I still see a shadow of a line. DH is trying to talk me out of it though. I think he doesn't want me to be disappointed, or probably get his hopes up too, bless him. He is going to do a test later tonight so hopefully that will determine if I have a dodgy batch or not!

I did have some light brown creamy CM tonight when I got home too, so hoping it's not pre AF spotting :( I don't think my pre AF spotting has been brown tinged CM before...usually it's proper spotting, but my body seems to do something different each cycle so who knows! :haha:

Xx

Okay ladies...DH has tested! Do mine have shadows (especially today's tests) and his don't?!? Or am I just crazy and seeing things?!? Ignore the test in the middle at 11dpo - bad evap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
I've just had another look in clearer light and definitely see a shadow on DHs now as well...so must be the indent from the dye! Booooo!

Guessing AF is on her way for me now then! Xx

liz you read my mind! i was going to ask you to post pics! i see what you mean about a shadow...ever so slight. doesn't seem to be getting darker with each day. but you never know - keep testing until AF shows! those things are cheap!! fx.

sam - loved the card! so sorry you've been so sick. i hate vomiting. hopefully not much longer for you. i felt so much better by 14 weeks.

christi - so frustrating. i hope they get the hormones figured out. the job prospect sounds amazing! and i know - i cannot believe i am half way! can you ladies believe you were there for the conception, first bfp and everything? and since then i've grown a human the size of a banana. a true miracle. you have such a good attitude about it all - it will happen!

ps babymoon next week to vegas! woohoo!

pps thanks for supporting my love of the name cole. :)

Ok i think somewhere along the line i mixed the names up! Sorry girls! Anyway...
Ally- amazing isnt it?! And in 20 more weeks this is be your perfect little baby in yor arms! Thanks for the support, means a lot!

Liz- i see the shadows too but not so sure about them. Also not sure if i see it on dh s one!

Sam- how are you feeling hun, still sick?

Liz i actually looked at those tests again and i think the 13dpo line is a little darker?!

Evening ladies.

Well AF got me this afternoon. At least I now know not to read into any shadows on the IC's in the future!

I am feeling disapointed but relieved at the same time as it got me out of a lot of bother at work regarding not drinking! :) At least now I can say I told you so and when I say I'm in antibiotics when I am pregnant they may believe me rather than jumping to their own conclusions! :)

I have also decided this month not to think about TTC or calculating dates etc and just to BD when we want to rather than planning it. I know it's going to be easier said than done so I am going to join slimming world, as I would like to lose the 14lb I have put on since getting married, so at least then eating healthy and exercising will keep me occupied.

So I may not be checking the thread much but I will do every once in a while to catch up with you all!

Have a fab weekend everyone and speak to you all soon!

Oh and thanks for being there for me over the past week and putting up with my crazy POAS habit! :haha:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->