AWOL af and no bfp - please help

Baby2012

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I'm hoping for some advice or opinions....

I stopped bcp 23 dec 2013 and had my first af 27 dec. We then started ttc and I got my smiley face on cd9. It's now cd26 so 16dpo. I feel very crampy and have sore boobs which makes me feel that witch is coming but question is if I was pregnant would I have got my bfp by now?

Is there anything I can do to bring witch on? (So we can get back to ttc!!)

Smiley on cd9 would make me think that I was back to 25 day cycles.

Has anyone else got a similar experience? I know coming off bcp can mess up your cycles.

Thanks x

Edit- I've tested and tested, last test today and bfn

Hello ladies,

I'm hoping for some advice or opinions....

I stopped bcp 23 dec 2013 and had my first af 27 dec. We then started ttc and I got my smiley face on cd9. It's now cd26 so 16dpo. I feel very crampy and have sore boobs which makes me feel that witch is coming but question is if I was pregnant would I have got my bfp by now?

Is there anything I can do to bring witch on? (So we can get back to ttc!!)

Smiley on cd9 would make me think that I was back to 25 day cycles.

Has anyone else got a similar experience? I know coming off bcp can mess up your cycles.

Thanks x

Edit- I've tested and tested, last test today and bfn

Hi Baby2012! Not sure how much I can contribute here, but I'm willing to give it a shot if it will help to ease your mind! :flower: First of all, one cycle TTC is not very long at all, so try to RELAX (I know, I know - easier said than done!). Secondly, I don't know of anything to help bring on the witch faster, other than RELAXING (see previous ;)) since stress really messes everything up. And thirdly, as many on here have stated before, it ain't over until the witch comes. Some people don't get their BFP until 15 dpo or later. Some people never get a BFP on HPT. So...just hang in there for a few more days and then try testing again. Eventually, you will either get the witch or a BFP or if neither happens for another week or so, just go to your doctor for a test. Hope that helps, and good luck!!! :dust:

Hey hun, at 16 dpo you can get a clear positive, but keep in mind that after coming off BC your cycles can be pretty whack

I came off BC at the beginning of December and still no AF - I think my cycles are just not back into their normal routine yet!

Awww what lovely ladies there are on these boards! :hugs:

Thanks for the replies.

Hahaha! Relax? What's that! How mad is it that I forgot how all consuming ttc is!! I thought id be more relaxed as this is ttc 2! Gah!

Anyway the witch came yesterday which was a huge relief so I'm relaxing and I'm ttc'ing :dance: Thanks again ladies and I pray we all get our bfps very soon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->