B&B Calendar Girls ~ 2009 is the Year of the BFPs! Come join Us!

So we are, I'm due to O around day 14 ish I think so will start testing tomorrow and of course keep the :sex: up, I sometimes feel sorry for my OH having to perform on demand :rofl:

:rofl: I Should ov around then too but not sure when or if I will as this :witch: was forced by Utovlan after my mc :( im doing ov tests everyday and so far my strongest line (but wasnt +) was cd8!! Oh and we are having :sex: everyday started cd9 :lol: hope that works :rofl::rofl: my oh is complaining at the moment :rofl:

God, they complain when they can't have it loads and then when they can, men are never hapy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morning Ladies, well my boobs are killing me this morning, giving me some more hope. It would be a shame to have such an excellent chart end in a BFN :( I have been eating and sleeping loads....but even with the good signs this cycle, I am still sensing it will be a bust. Hopefully Its just me being moody and dramatic, or maybe I am just preparing myself for the worse. But it seems closer it gets to :witch: time the less assured I feel :(

Try and think positive, it's not over until it's over! I'll keep sending loads of baby dust your way and hopefully some of this groups good luck will rub off on you :)
xx

hi ladies a bit about myself im 35 dh 36 we have 9 children and are ttc our tenth [i know im mad] i have a little girl who is 3 thats just recovering from cancer,i also have a dog a rabbit and 3 ponies i am not quite sure where i am in my cycle as ive only just finished breastfeeding my 8 month old,i had spotting for 4 days on cd19 with abit of ewcm .then yesterday and today cd 26 and 27 loads of ewcm but neg opks.my doctor seems to think the spotting was o, but if it was why all the ewcm today and yesterday.my last cycle i had spotting on cd 19 then started af on cd41 but think i may have had a chemical preg then any ideas? thanks,ladies.x

It's possible it was chemical. Did you ever test? I am so happy to hear your daughter is in recovery. That must have been so hard to go through :hugs:

9 kids :D :D :D That's awesome. Mommy Michelle has 5 and is expecting #6 !!! I hope she pops in and updates us, maybe you two can get aquanted. :D

yes jk i did test and got quite a few faint positives which then turned neg after a few days but af didnt show for nearly 3 weeks after! so dont know whats going on this time.x

hmmm... maybe test in 3 days and if BFN then again in a week or so? Do you chart? Can you tell from temps if you O'd?

Morning Ladies, well my boobs are killing me this morning, giving me some more hope. It would be a shame to have such an excellent chart end in a BFN :( I have been eating and sleeping loads....but even with the good signs this cycle, I am still sensing it will be a bust. Hopefully Its just me being moody and dramatic, or maybe I am just preparing myself for the worse. But it seems closer it gets to :witch: time the less assured I feel :(

Hi April,
Your chart is looking brilliant!!! It looks triphasic to me with a second rise in temperature at 7 dpo which is a very good sign! Do you think your bbs are sorer than normal at this stage in your cycle? Don't worry too much about not feeling it, remember I was convinced I wasn't up until about 14 dpo. When are you planning to test again?
Polaris

It's possible it was chemical. Did you ever test? I am so happy to hear your daughter is in recovery. That must have been so hard to go through :hugs:

9 kids :D :D :D That's awesome. Mommy Michelle has 5 and is expecting #6 !!! I hope she pops in and updates us, maybe you two can get aquanted. :D

I read on another thread that MommyMichele unfortunately had a chemical. Really gutted for her.
Polaris

I read on another thread that MommyMichele unfortunately had a chemical. Really gutted for her.
Polaris

Oh NO :hissy: So unfair :( :( :(

Hi April,
Your chart is looking brilliant!!! It looks triphasic to me with a second rise in temperature at 7 dpo which is a very good sign! Do you think your bbs are sorer than normal at this stage in your cycle? Don't worry too much about not feeling it, remember I was convinced I wasn't up until about 14 dpo. When are you planning to test again?
Polaris

Thanks. My chart has me excited, my appetite and fatigue are just like my BFP last time, and the boob soreness, too. But I can't say for sure if it's just hormone levels due to the Clomid causing these signs, or that it may just be a BFP.

I am gonna test tomorrow and then Friday. AF is due Saturday. If she's not here by Monday, I have to go in to the doc for bloodwork, anyway, so I should know by then for sure, regardless.

Really excited for you!!! Keeping absolutely everything crossed. I have a really good feeling for you this month!

Polaris

Oooooh Noooo that's not fair, poor thing :cry:

Your chart looks promising April, can't wait to find out if you are!!!!! I'm definitely sticking with this group, we seem to be having :bfp:'s left right and centre.

I've got a bad feeling I might have missed my O, I hadn't started doing OPK's yet as I thought I would O around day 14, but yesterday evening I had loads of EWCM. It's back to nothing really again today though so I'm not sure what's going on. Made sure we had :sex: last night though just in case, and we did over the weekend so I'm hoping even if I have missed it on the OPK that I'll have myself covered so to speak :rofl:

Your chart looks promising April, can't wait to find out if you are!!!!! I'm definitely sticking with this group, we seem to be having :bfp:'s left right and centre.

I've got a bad feeling I might have missed my O, I hadn't started doing OPK's yet as I thought I would O around day 14, but yesterday evening I had loads of EWCM. It's back to nothing really again today though so I'm not sure what's going on. Made sure we had :sex: last night though just in case, and we did over the weekend so I'm hoping even if I have missed it on the OPK that I'll have myself covered so to speak :rofl:

I have had loads of EWCM but no ov yet hun so try not to worry could be your body preparing for ov xx

hi nothing to report from me except wcm but neg opk and ferning test and bfn hpt so just a waiting game i suppose,does anyone know if i can still o, without having a pos opk? thanks,ladies.x

well ladies i couldnt resist all the ics in my bathroom so i tested again and got faint:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:im in shock as didnt know where i was in my cycle but im being cautious as think i had a chemical last month. well ive done about 6 and all :bfp:so right now im on:cloud9:but have to be realistic that it might not carry on ,praying for a sticky bean.good luck ladies,xxxx

Congratulations quail! Really hope this is a sticky one!
Polaris

well ladies i couldnt resist all the ics in my bathroom so i tested again and got faint:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:im in shock as didnt know where i was in my cycle but im being cautious as think i had a chemical last month. well ive done about 6 and all :bfp:so right now im on:cloud9:but have to be realistic that it might not carry on ,praying for a sticky bean.good luck ladies,xxxx

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/Blinkies/Congrats.gif Well done huni have a happy and healthy 9 mths x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->