B&B Calendar Girls ~ 2009 is the Year of the BFPs! Come join Us!

I think if you were able to feel it, you would know what I mean. It's right above the pubic bone (naughty bits) and it's kinda hard. This is a new one!

I think if you were able to feel it, you would know what I mean. It's right above the pubic bone (naughty bits) and it's kinda hard. This is a new one!

That sounds really promising. Fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you. Was that something that you noticed in previous pregnancies?

That definitely has to be a good sign then. Can't wait for you to test, you will have to find lots of good ways to keep yourself busy and distract yourself during the 2WW!

um no! not a good thing. lol when my dog was due with her pups my vet told me to rub on her tummy to 'help' things along. I don't think I'm going to mess with my tummy too much.

Theres some good signs in this thread!!

My temp has risen back up after yesterdays dip yayyyyyyyyy.
Whatever happens,I mean if worst happens and :witch: shows up, at least I'll have managed a longer LP length this time,so I know the Bcomplex vits are working. Im only 10dpo but last cycle :witch: came on 11dpo,with 4days spotting gunk before hand. So,Im pleased with that. Now Im jinxed myself and I'll probably come on full force tommorow at 11dpo!!!!! Oh,just realised...that cannot happen cos my temp hasn't started to drop down yet! :happydance:

Sounds like some ladies in this group are getting awfully close to testing time!!! I can't wait to see some pee sticks posted in here!

So are we pee-stick addicts or test only once, and only after AF is due kinda ladies?

Personally I am a pee-stick addict. I love OPKs just because I get to pee on them and watch the lines form :p I start testing usually at 9-10 dpo and enjoy obsessing over if I see something or if I dont. I had to start getting the internet cheapies b/c I was spending too much on the store bought ones each cycle :p

With my pregnancy in October, I had a shoe box filled with all kinds of tests. I was testing still at 29 DPO because I just wanted to get to 30 days pregnant with nothing wrong and seeing the lines darken helped ease my mind. Unfortunately there is no "safe zone" really when it comes to being pregnant.

I bought a home doppler off ebay but never got to hear anything on it, as though I was 11 weeks along, the heart stopped around 7.5 weeks. But hey, at least I have it now for this time, right? :p

Anyway, just one more day to go on the Clomid, and we have already started the every other day BD. When I get my + OPK it's gonna be every day for 5 days, then every other day for a few more :p I am NOT missing that eggie this time!

Oh Im definatley in the poas addict group!! Ive done 3 tests now..8dpo,9dpo and this morning at 10dpo..all :bfn:
I originally said I was gonna test on V/day,but as thats tommorow Im not sure I wanna put myself through another dissapointment.

Theres some good signs in this thread!!

My temp has risen back up after yesterdays dip yayyyyyyyyy.
Whatever happens,I mean if worst happens and :witch: shows up, at least I'll have managed a longer LP length this time,so I know the Bcomplex vits are working. Im only 10dpo but last cycle :witch: came on 11dpo,with 4days spotting gunk before hand. So,Im pleased with that. Now Im jinxed myself and I'll probably come on full force tommorow at 11dpo!!!!! Oh,just realised...that cannot happen cos my temp hasn't started to drop down yet! :happydance:

that is great, good news either way. Hopefully she won't show up at all and you'll get your :bfp:.

Sounds like some ladies in this group are getting awfully close to testing time!!! I can't wait to see some pee sticks posted in here!

Me too, I am getting excited for helz and mommymichele! Testing is a while off for me though as I'm still not even sure if I've o'd. :cry:

So are we pee-stick addicts or test only once, and only after AF is due kinda ladies?

Personally I am a pee-stick addict. I love OPKs just because I get to pee on them and watch the lines form :p I start testing usually at 9-10 dpo and enjoy obsessing over if I see something or if I dont. I had to start getting the internet cheapies b/c I was spending too much on the store bought ones each cycle :p

I'd prefer to hold off and not test for as long as I can manage it. I just hate seeing :bfn: and for some reason it always makes me feel really stupid, like that neg test is just sitting there staring at me and saying something like 'so you thought you were pregnant did you? You silly girl as if you could be that lucky'. Having said that, if I had tests in the house I think i would find it hard to resist!

With my pregnancy in October, I had a shoe box filled with all kinds of tests. I was testing still at 29 DPO because I just wanted to get to 30 days pregnant with nothing wrong and seeing the lines darken helped ease my mind. Unfortunately there is no "safe zone" really when it comes to being pregnant.

I bought a home doppler off ebay but never got to hear anything on it, as though I was 11 weeks along, the heart stopped around 7.5 weeks. But hey, at least I have it now for this time, right? :p!

That is so true. I just heard today that a friend of mine's wife just had a missed miscarriage, she went in for her 12 week scan and they told her the baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks. So sad. She had a horrible experience cos they gave her drugs to induce bleeding and she badly hemorrhaged and was in hospital for the week, just down the corridor from the maternity ward! Nightmare.

Anyway, just one more day to go on the Clomid, and we have already started the every other day BD. When I get my + OPK it's gonna be every day for 5 days, then every other day for a few more :p I am NOT missing that eggie this time!

You go girl!!! Get that egg!!! I feel really hopeful for you this month!!
Polaris

Hi girls, how is everyone today? I hope you all had a nice romantic day yesterday. OH cooked me a lovely roast dinner and we went to the cinema.

Well my exciting news is that my temperature has risen nicely over the past three days so I'm now officially 3dpo!!! I felt like waking OH up at 7 a.m. this morning to tell him, I was so excited, but thought that wouldn't go down too well on a Sunday morning!! At least I have some confirmation that my body is starting to work and I'm now officially in the 2WW. I don't even mind if this is not my month, I'm just so happy to have some definite confirmation of ov. And next month I will have a much clearer idea of the signs to watch out for around ov time.

Any news with the rest of you?
Helz, MommyMichele, did you test this morning? Any news? I am very optimistic for you both?
Sally, any more symptoms?
April, you must be finished the Clomid now? Hope your getting in lots of :sex: to catch that egg when it's released!

I got a BFN yesterday but it's early. When I was pg with my kids, I had ONE pg symptom that told me I was pg. Extreme exhaustion! I have it now! Seriously almost fell asleep during dinner last night!

I know I am pg now, I just have to prove it!

Polaris- fantastic news!!! Welcome to the 2ww,it's a lovely place honest :blush:
MommyMichele- keep on testing! Im sure U will,don't need noone to tell u to!!
April- Hope ur managing to get lots n lots of good old BDing done!!

After my faintest line ever imaginable yesterday I done another this morning, very vvery faint,but cannot deny theres something there! It doesn't seem to be an evap as its pinkish,not grey and it showed up within the time limit but Ive posted it up on the gallery for opinions,so feel free to have a butchers at it but don;t think Im a tramp when u see my fingers in the pic..half off nail varnish and looks as if theres dirt under my nails :blush: there was abit,but not as bad as what the pic makes it look!! :rofl:
Im 12dpo by the way, :witch: not due for 7 days yet either.

DH wont let me test till Sunday. Yea right, like that's going to happen.

Polaris- fantastic news!!! Welcome to the 2ww,it's a lovely place honest :blush:
MommyMichele- keep on testing! Im sure U will,don't need noone to tell u to!!
April- Hope ur managing to get lots n lots of good old BDing done!!

After my faintest line ever imaginable yesterday I done another this morning, very vvery faint,but cannot deny theres something there! It doesn't seem to be an evap as its pinkish,not grey and it showed up within the time limit but Ive posted it up on the gallery for opinions,so feel free to have a butchers at it but don;t think Im a tramp when u see my fingers in the pic..half off nail varnish and looks as if theres dirt under my nails :blush: there was abit,but not as bad as what the pic makes it look!! :rofl:
Im 12dpo by the way, :witch: not due for 7 days yet either.

That is so exciting, a faint line is still a line and it can't be an evap if it showed up within the time limit.
LOL about the fingernails, I think that would be the last thing on my mind if I was looking at a positive pregnancy test!!! :rofl:
Your ff chart is looking really good too.:happydance:
Looking forward to confirmation of :bfp: when you test again! I'm sure that line will get darker.

God you can't wait that long surely?

No more symptons no, but neither have they gone. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up and resisting the urge to test early as I always get lol

Helz that's really exciting, I think the others are right, if it's shown up within the time it's got to be a :bfp:

Hope you all had a lovely Valentines day :)

x

Yup Sunday NEXT weekend. I don't think so, I happen to know the PIN for the his bank card. Might run to the store while he is at work tonight!

Helz!!! YAY I have my fingers crossed that you get an even darker line on your next test!!!

Michelle, I say do it!!! Go get those tests!!!

Polaris, how goes it with you?

Well, I had an interesting weekend :p We BD like crazy and yesterday I had what I thought might be a + OPK but I read that Clomid makes OPK screwy so I didnt put too much stock in it. Then, last night I had O pain for about 10 seconds then it went away. I thought HMMMM odd? Maybe I did O I wasnt sure. Tempted this AM and it was 98.10 which is high for me early in my cycle. I usually range from 97.6-97.7 ish with a few spikes and dips but usually never over 97.9. So I guess we'll see what the next few temps bring. If I did O yesterday then the double BD sessions wont hurt :p We're going to keep at it the next few days and if temp stays up then I guess I will have confirmation O was earlier then expected.

I thought I was going to have to indure a bunch of waiting games but AF came quick after Provera and now possible O? LOL Things never go in my favor so here's to hoping its a good sign!

I will be picking up a test later today while to the shopping. Might test after my nap later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->