B&B Calendar Girls ~ 2009 is the Year of the BFPs! Come join Us!

:) I think I was right on! Temp shot up this AM so I am calling it that I am officially in the TWW now!!! Please oh please let us have caught it :spermy: :\\:D/

:) I think I was right on! Temp shot up this AM so I am calling it that I am officially in the TWW now!!! Please oh please let us have caught it :spermy: :\\:D/

Hi April,
I don't think there's any doubt that you O'd from that temperature rise! The timing worked out well for you after all. Now it's the waiting game for the next two weeks. I really feel hopeful for you, I would so love to see you get your :bfp:!

I am not feeling too great this weekend, I have a good few 'symptoms' - tiredness, slightly queasy feeling - but I actually think it's because I have a slight infection after the dentist on Thursday - I have started antibiotics and they always make me feel exhausted. Also we had no electricity since Saturday morning, it has only just come back on. So I have been feeling pretty miserable. I actually can't wait for :witch: to arrive next week because I'm so sure that I'm not pregnant this month, I just want to know for definite and move on to next month.

Polaris

Polaris, I think your chart is looking good still! When are you planningon testing??? I notice you had some spotting right around typical implanting time... I don't think your cycle is for sure a bust!!! Keep us posted!

Awww girls, sounds like you've been through it the past few days, good to hear that you definitely O'd though April & it's not over yet polaris, you never know :)

I'm definitely out for this month though ladies, the nasty :witch: got me on saturday and then to make things even better I got a UTI :cry: which has made me feel really grotty all weekend. OH has been amazing though and done nearly everything for me, bless. It's clearing up nicely now as I've taken some of the sachets you get from the chemist, so I'm hoping I'll be back to normal by Friday for my interview *fingers crossed*

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you guys in your TWW and praying for you to both get a :bfp:

:hug: Sally x

Hi girls.

Sally, sorry to hear that :witch: got you this month and that you've had a nasty UTI. I'm glad that OH has been looking after you well and that you are almost back to normal now. What is your interview on Friday? (sorry you probably mentioned but I can't remember)

April - another nice high temperature for you! I really really hope that you caught that lovely eggie! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend.

Well time is getting close for me, 11 dpo today. I really hate these last few days. I am actually starting to convince myself that I have loads of symptoms which I promised myself I would not do this month. :rofl: April you are the second person to mention possible implantation spotting to me. I would love to think so but time will tell.

I don't know whether I will test at all! I am tempted because I would love to know for definite one way or the other but I know that I would be devastated if it was :bfn:. A lot of girls in another thread I am in are testing on Wednesday so I might test then. My last cycle was 34 days so AF would be due then. But FF is not predicting AF for me until Friday so I might just hold off until Friday or even Saturday and test then if she hasn't arrived. I think I have the opposite of POAS addiction - POAS phobia!!! :rofl::rofl: I think I will wait and see what my temperatures do over the next couple of days and maybe test on Friday.

Symptoms so far are:
Unusually tired over the weekend.
BBs are increasingly tender (this started shortly after O).
Felt a bit queasy a couple of times over the weekend.
Very slight spotting at 7 dpo.
Temperature still high.
Funny taste in mouth today.

But actually although that list looks promising in black and white, on the whole I feel pretty normal and I definitely don't 'feel' pregnant. Not that I know what it feels like, LOL. And I think most of my 'symptoms' can unfortunately be put down to dental infection and antibiotics. But I'm not completely giving up hope yet. I just wish this week was over so I could move on!!

It's for a job in web development (again) *yawns*, I've not worked since I relocated to live with my OH full time and now I desperately need the money haha.

It does sound like it could be an implantation bleed, I'd be a bit like you and not wanting to test incase it's a :bfn: but also kind of wanting to....... I do see what you mean about putting most of your symptons down to dental infection and antibiotics, but the bleed can't be, I'll just keep sending my good luck wishes your way and hopefully you'll find out when you do a test that it's a nice :bfp::hug:

S. x

thanks sally, I will keep you informed with any updates!

Hey ladies. Any updates with anyone? I'm 4DPO and this 2WW is just horrid for me.. the waiting is unbearable. But, I am hanging in there, taking it day by day. I am going to look at a litter of puppies tomorrow. The offer of a new pup kinda fell into my lap and is just too good to pass up. $50 and they're almost 100% American Bulldog (the mother of the litter is 75% American bulldog and 25% Rotweiler) and the father is 100% American Bulldog.

DH and I were thinking of getting a new dog eventually, but aren't even over the loss of Cassius yet. Plus we wanted to get a rescue dog again, one that was past the puppy stage. But I must say, the thought of a 6 wk old baby pup in the house makes me giddy :D

Well, I will keep you posted with pics and stuff. If we pick one out we will get to bring it home in about 3 weeks.

Hi girls,

Well still no sign of AF but my temperature dropped this morning so I'm pretty sure she's on her way. I'm not exactly sure when she's due cos I'm not sure of the length of my LP. FF is suggesting Friday which would be an LP of 14 days. I'm feeling pretty philosophical about it actually - if I had been pregnant this month I would have been worrying about the possible effect of the dental treatment and antibiotics so I would have found it difficult to relax. So maybe it just wasn't meant to be this month.

April - I don't envy you with the LONG TWW stretching ahead of you. It's like being in limbo. That's cool about the new puppy - it would be a good distraction from our usual favourite pastime of obsessing about TCC! Definitely post pics if you get one of the pups. Your chart is looking good - no doubt that you O'd anyway!!

Polaris

Hiya girls, just popping in to see how ur all getting on. I hope to see your :bfp: announcements soon and chat to you over in 1st tri!! xxxxx

Hiya girls, just popping in to see how ur all getting on. I hope to see your :bfp: announcements soon and chat to you over in 1st tri!! xxxxx

Hi Helz, thanks for popping in. I think I'm probably out for this month but I have great hopes for next month.

April's only starting out on the TWW so she could be joining you pretty soon. Keeping everything crossed for her!!

How are things going with you? Have you got a date booked yet for a scan? Hope that little baby isn't causing you too much morning sickness

No date booked for anything yet! I rung the doctors on Monday to tell them Im pregnnant,they will transfer me to midwife list. I have to wait for them to contact me to make a booking in appointment. It's ok,don't suppose theres any rush is there lol and Im not worried about anything in particular. Not had any MS as yet,abit of nausea, oh and Im still constipated on and off! Been like it since 3dpo!!
Good luck, lots of baby dust to you all here xxxx

No rush at all, it's early days. Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky people who doesn't get ms. Glad to hear that everything is going well, thanks so much for popping in with an update.

Well I bought a pregnancy test yesterday just to be prepared if AF doesn't come today. Managed to resist testing this morning but I think I will test tomorrow if she doesn't arrive. Fingers crossed. But I'm thinking that my temperature would have stayed higher if I was pregnant so will probably get a visit from her today right on schedule.

Polaris

Good Luck tomorrow, Polaris :D I Have my finger's crossed for you :D

Thanks April,
I am feeling very apprehensive about the idea of testing but am going to bite the bullet tomorrow if my temperature does not drop and witch doesn't arrive. I bought a FRER yesterday so it should definitely show up if I am so if I do get BFN tomorrow it will be just a matter of waiting for :witch:.

I can't wait for you to get to the end of the TWW to find out if you are pregnant. Hope you are managing to keep yourself distracted! Did you go and see the puppies? Did you decide whether to get one or not?

Polaris

I am doing my best to keep busy, but I have to admit, the wait is just awful.
And to make it worse, the puppy viewing got postponed til sometime next week. But since it will be a few weeks still til we'd be able to bring one home, it's less waiting inbetween, so it's not all bad.

I usually can see a BFP on my tests @ 10 DPO. I kind of want to wait til AF is due, but part of me wants to start testing Monday. I am going to the store tomorrow and I will more than likely pick up my 3 pack of FRER's while I am there.... It will be hard not to tset Monday, if I do pick some up... decisions... decisions...

I am doing my best to keep busy, but I have to admit, the wait is just awful.
And to make it worse, the puppy viewing got postponed til sometime next week. But since it will be a few weeks still til we'd be able to bring one home, it's less waiting inbetween, so it's not all bad.

I usually can see a BFP on my tests @ 10 DPO. I kind of want to wait til AF is due, but part of me wants to start testing Monday. I am going to the store tomorrow and I will more than likely pick up my 3 pack of FRER's while I am there.... It will be hard not to tset Monday, if I do pick some up... decisions... decisions...

That's a shame that the puppy viewing was postponed. Can't wait to see pics of your new addition to the family!!

Wow, Monday is not very far away at all!! Getting really excited for you know. Wouldn't it be great if we both turned out to be pregnant - we could be bump buddies!

Polaris

That would be soooo awesome!!! I have a feeling we got ourselves a lucky little buddy group :D:D:D

Oooooh it's so exciting, can't wait to find out if you both turn out the be pregnant, would be amazing!!!!! I'll be sending lots of good luck wishes and baby dust your way over the next few days! :)

No updates here really, just waiting for about cycle day 11 to start doing OPK again (although no doubt I won't wait that long as I never seem to be able to - obviously a POAS addict haha), I usually O around day 14 so I'll and be demanding lots of :sex: from the OH for a week or so :rofl:

Had my interview today and it did not go well at all, was the most disaterous interview I've ever had so I really don't think I will get it somehow, nevermind I'll just keep on with the searching and hope that something turns up soon :)

Has anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend?

S. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->