B&B Calendar Girls ~ 2009 is the Year of the BFPs! Come join Us!

Oh my God girls, I got my :bfp:!! I am completely still in shock! The line is not faint at all, nearly as strong as the control line. I woke up at half six needing to pee and took my temperature then and when it was still high it gave me the courage to test. OH didn't sleep very well last night either so I'm not going to wake him up yet cos he is very grumpy when just woken up after no sleep! So I will wait till I gets up and then surprise him with it! No more sleep for me though I don't think!! Too excited!

It's mad cos I had no real symptoms at all until about Thursday. As you know, I was actually completely convinced that this wasn't my month cos I just wasn't feeling it. Since Thursday though (14 dpo) I have been feeling very strange and started to feel like I might be pregnant but too scared to test.
My symptoms since then were:
1. My bbs started to feel a bit fuller and more heavy (still tender but no more so than last month).
2. Slightly queasy/light-headed feeling from time to time (not severe enough to be classified as nausea but definitely noticeable)
3. More tired than usual, wanting to get early nights (this could be related to getting up at the crack of dawn to take temperature LOL).
3. A big blob of EWCM yesterday (????? Didn't know what to make of that.)
4. I also got some very slight spotting at 7 dpo (possible IB)

That's about it though so I still don't have huge amounts of symptoms and I'm 16 dpo today. That makes my due date the 5th November, although if they calculate it based on LMP that would be an earlier date. I'm so excited!!!

April, now we just need you to get your :bfp: next week, this is a really lucky buddy group so I'm really hopeful for you.

And Sally, you better get BDing to catch that egg - you're next after April!! Sorry to hear that the job interview didn't go well - I think it can be very hard to tell with these things though, I know I've had interviews that I've thought have gone brilliant and then not got the job and also the other way round. So fingers crossed!

Polaris, omg yayyyyyy!!! :happydance: Soooooo pleased for you!! You must be on :cloud9: right now!! See u in 1st tri!
Waiting for everyone else!! xxx

Sally ~ Good luck catching that egg this week

Polaris!!!! I knew It!!! What did I tell you???? Congrats Hon!!!!! :happydance: :bfp: :happydance:

Thank you so much for your lovely messages. I can't believe it.

Well I left the chemist bag with the test in it on the table and I was out doing the gardening when OH got up. He must have guessed what it was and opened the bag, he came out to the garden and said 'is that pregnancy test accurate?' and gave me a hug. It was such a lovely moment. Then he said 'shouldn't you be taking it easy?' LOL, I'm pregnant not an invalid! I was only cutting the grass! Sweet though that he wants to look after me already!

I caught him sneaking another look at the test later, LOL, I don't think he can believe it either! I have to look at the test about every half an hour to make sure there is really two lines there!!

Bring on the :bfp:s for the rest of our little group!!

:hugs: Your DH sounds so sweet! I'm so happy for you hun!

Hi April - how have you been over the weekend? Your chart is looking very promising, when do you think you will test?

Sally - how are you doing? Hope you're getting lots of BD in!!

I am feeling quite anxious about things, I changed my ticker and ventured into First Trimester but I almost feel like I am tempting fate. Really hope that all goes well. Yesterday I was getting AF type cramps and kept having to rush to the loo to see if I had come on but so far so good.

Awwwww WOW, that is amazing news, I am SOOOOOO happy for you :happydance: Your OH sounds so sweet, let him look after you, bless him :)

I'm doing ok, not filled in my info in FF for few days now so got to catch up on that later on. Tired my OH out this weekend with lots of :sex: :rofl: getting ready for when I O and keeping my fingers crossed tightly :)

How are things going with you April?

S. x

hi ladies wondered if i could join in . i dont really know what my cycles are or what there doing have spotting for about 4 days around cd19 then get af around cd41 but i have only just finished breastfeeding so i dont know if thats why.anyway good luck ladies.x

hi ladies wondered if i could join in . i dont really know what my cycles are or what there doing have spotting for about 4 days around cd19 then get af around cd41 but i have only just finished breastfeeding so i dont know if thats why.anyway good luck ladies.x

Welcome to our group!!! it's proving to be quite lucky so far! Want to tell us a little more about yourself? You can look at our info on the first page and tell us more about yourself so we can officially add you.

Well, I did test this AM and I thought I saw something faint trying to develope but all in all I am sure it's a BFN. I wasnt really expecting much since the earliest I've gotten on is 11 DPO... I stocked up on tests though so I will be testing throughout the week.

Here's my 9 DPO pic.
https://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/JK_1978/img209.jpg

Can I join you girls please? We are ttc again after our 2nd Mc and hoping we are 3rd time lucky xx

Welcome! Sorry bout your previous losses... hope you get that BFP very very soon!!! If you want, you can add an "about me" for the front page. I put you as waiting ti O... hope I got that right from your chart!!

Welcome! Sorry bout your previous losses... hope you get that BFP very very soon!!! If you want, you can add an "about me" for the front page. I put you as waiting ti O... hope I got that right from your chart!!

Thanks hun sorry for your losses too :hugs:

SN/Name: Dawny690 ~ Dawn
Cycle: my cycle is normally 28 days and im due to ovulate soon I hope.
My OH and I have a 8/9yr old dog called Trixie, a Lovebird called Amy and a small marine fish tank with nemo's and crabs.
Stats: My OH has 4 children from a previous relationship, but we would like one of our own we have been ttc for about 6yrs on and off now with 2 mc's one in april 08 and another sometime in dec08 but didnt bleed with that and didnt find out until we went for what should have been our dating scan to find out that baby had come my body had absorbed it when it ended and carried on so now we have had the :witch: come and go again we are trying again straight away some people may think its daft or too soon but it took 8mths last time.

Nice to meet you and thanks for joining our group. I don't think it's too soon, or for anyone to judge for that matter. I only took doctor ordered breaks in my TTC journey. Nver stopped trying or believing ;)

Nice to meet you and thanks for joining our group. I don't think it's too soon, or for anyone to judge for that matter. I only took doctor ordered breaks in my TTC journey. Nver stopped trying or believing ;)

Thanks hun i love your siggy btw :hugs:

Hey April, sorry about your BFN but like you say it was very early!! I will be tuning in every day to check on progress!!!

Nice to see some new people joining the group - we've been really lucky so far - sending you all loads and loads of :dust:.

I am suffering from extreme exhaustion this evening so I will sign over and out for now!!

Take it easy Momma Bear :hugs: Drop in when you can and keep us poted :)

Take it easy polaris, and welcome to you new girls, hopefully our little group will bring you some of the good luck it has the other members :)

Sorry to see the :bfn: April, but it is very early to test so don't give up hope!

S. x

Take it easy polaris, and welcome to you new girls, hopefully our little group will bring you some of the good luck it has the other members :)

Sorry to see the :bfn: April, but it is very early to test so don't give up hope!

S. x

Looks like we are near enough on the same CD as each other lol xx

S. x

Looks like we are near enough on the same CD as each other lol xx

So we are, I'm due to O around day 14 ish I think so will start testing tomorrow and of course keep the :sex: up, I sometimes feel sorry for my OH having to perform on demand :rofl:

So we are, I'm due to O around day 14 ish I think so will start testing tomorrow and of course keep the :sex: up, I sometimes feel sorry for my OH having to perform on demand :rofl:

:rofl: I Should ov around then too but not sure when or if I will as this :witch: was forced by Utovlan after my mc :( im doing ov tests everyday and so far my strongest line (but wasnt +) was cd8!! Oh and we are having :sex: everyday started cd9 :lol: hope that works :rofl::rofl: my oh is complaining at the moment :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->