"Babe, can we go out for breakfast on Saturday...

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
... to celebrate your V-Day?"

Awwww... Dan is a pile of mush sometimes <3

Cutie pie. My OH wouldn't even know what or when V-day is for us

I told Dan a while ago so he'd know haha!.. I noticed the other day that he put it on his phone calender reminder thing too.. bless! xxx

That's so sweet, I'm quite sure if I told my OH it was our V-Day he'd be like, umm, sorry but we already beat the Nazis, love.

That's super cute :) God, mine can't even remember dates of ultrasounds so he schedules work then has to change it every.damn.time.

Aww that is SOO sweet! I love it when OHs are all involved like that! I actually asked mine the other day if we could go out on our v-day to celebrate. He is a sweetie but not that thoughtful! You are a lucky gal! :D

I have absolutely no idea what V Day is so I think my husbands safe if he doesn't know either!

Aww that is SOO sweet! I love it when OHs are all involved like that! I actually asked mine the other day if we could go out on our v-day to celebrate. He is a sweetie but not that thoughtful! You are a lucky gal! :D

Awww! I hope he said you could?!

hehe yep :) I will admit i've got a keeper bless him x x

I have absolutely no idea what V Day is so I think my husbands safe if he doesn't know either!

Viability day - basically when you get to 24 weeks, the doctors HAVE to try and save baby if born early.. and theres a higher % that the baby will survive outside of the womb :) xx

Ah okay, I had no idea that even existed! If it means I get taken out or get a present then I'm going to celebrate as well!

I didnt know either till I read all the way through the thread! Feels ages away till my v-day not quite 16 weeks yet!! :dohh:

xx

Ugh Dan you mushy sod! :winkwink: Lol!! Good though Lou 'cos it deserves to be celebrated!! :happydance:

:hugs: xx

Well it's safe to say, my OH hadn't the foggiest what a v-day was... "isn't that when they landed in Normandy???" :|

What a poppet and mmm breakfast - hope you have a lovely time :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"