Babies due in JUNE!

June 11 5lbs3oz . I mentioned earlier about growth restriction so thats why she is so small at 39 weeks of pregnancy even though my son was 6lbs 3 oz. at 40 weeks. it is like she was ready come out without induction anyway.

she is healthy with no issues and we were able to go home the next day although I had to make sure she get weighed by her doctor the next day because she is so small.

Shmoo - Yikes! Glad to hear everyone survived the spill okay. And how nice that DH was doing chores! ;) I've mostly managed to stay up-right but definitely find myself being more clumsy and significantly less coordinated!

I think today is going to be another day on the couch after yesterday's attempted sweep. I feel a bit better than yesterday but still notice more cramps/discomfort than pre-sweep. But hopefully it'll all be wrapped up in the next 4 days with Little Girl's safe arrival!

thats what happened to me and my daughter was born two days later of feeling cramping

Congrats all! Sorry we couldn't stay in the June club, but was thinking of you all! Happy to see the little ones.

Congrats, DeafGal!

I should be checking into the hospital in 2 and a half hours to begin my induction. A little in denial that this is happening and trying to keep myself distracted until then. From there, we'll just have to see what happens! Hopefully by Tuesday morning I'll have Little Girl happily snuggled in my arms!

Oh wow!!! i didnt even realize the date! How nice! I wonder if your Dh will have a wonderful father's day present or if she will wait until tomrrow!!! xoxo

Just to update I had a sweep done even though my cervix wasn't favourable and it really bloody hurt!!! Give me contractions and birth anytime!!! MW reckons if I haven't given birth by Thurs then I will be induced on Mon 25/06. I'm ok with this as, I told DH after my 12wk scan that I would be induced as my dates do not match the hospitals at all. They had me at 13/06 and I have 19/06 so we will see.

June 11 5lbs3oz . I mentioned earlier about growth restriction so thats why she is so small at 39 weeks of pregnancy even though my son was 6lbs 3 oz. at 40 weeks. it is like she was ready come out without induction anyway.

she is healthy with no issues and we were able to go home the next day although I had to make sure she get weighed by her doctor the next day because she is so small.

Congratulations to you! So glad she's well.

Hi Everyone- I'm a little slow with updating, but my LO shares the same bday as Deafgal

Carlton James
6/11/12 @ 4.45p
7#15oz. via C/S

We were discharged Friday and I'm so happy to be home because I got NO rest in the hospital. We stayed extra time because they heard an arrhythmia, but nothing came of it even after 24hr monitoring. :thumbup:

Great news, SS! I really like his name and he already looks like a Carlton, imo!!

Hello Ladies

Thought I would just update - whilst I remembered!

I had a little boy 'Toby' (or should I say a big boy at 9lbs 2oz) - on the 26th June!

I had a really quick delivery 3hrs from the start of a pain till arrival - and was really lucky not to need any pain relief - must be a natural!!

His Big Brother is still trying to adjust to his arrival - but I think they are going to be great playmates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->