Babies Due March 2015

I'm at 9 weeks today and just these last two days morning sickness started and here I thought I escaped it like last pregnancy…it's started to remind me of my first pregnancy with my daughter.

I was so sure I was pregnant with a boy this time around because I've been eating pickles like MAD which I did with my son, with my daughter I couldn't stand the sight of pickles.

I guess I can throw my theories out the window and find out at my gender scan.

Dang, anyone else only started throwing up at 9 weeks?

I have a scan tomorrow to check on the subchorionic hemorrhage, nervous.

Wow, I seem to be babbling all over the place with different topics. :blush:

I have been in the hospital for the past few days due to my diabetes, but I'm home now and doing fine. Had another ultrasound and baby measuring exactly on target 10 weeks today

Glad all is well!

Can't remember if I updated, but we had an early scan last weekend as I was getting worried for not having many symptoms.. all well thankfully! Saw a lovely heartbeat beating at a rate of 175bpm and baby is measuring 6 days ahead of LMP dates!

Gonna keep my DD as it is for now, and will see what the 12 week nuchal scan says!

Here's baby #2 :D

Attachments

• 20140809_213611.jpg
    20140809_213611.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
I know! I wasn't actually expecting the 4D scan, so that was lovely. And we got a dvd to keep too :cloud9:

Roll on 26th august for the 12 week scan!!

Glad all is well!

Can't remember if I updated, but we had an early scan last weekend as I was getting worried for not having many symptoms.. all well thankfully! Saw a lovely heartbeat beating at a rate of 175bpm and baby is measuring 6 days ahead of LMP dates!

Gonna keep my DD as it is for now, and will see what the 12 week nuchal scan says!

Here's baby #2 :D

Yes the scan looks great I want a 4d scan next time

i know i'm technically due in late feb, but too exciting not to share with you marchmallows :D

had my scan today, peachy was wriggling around like crazy and the picture looks like waving to us!!

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/Snapshot_20140815_1_zpsab69734d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->