Babies Due March 2015

New symptoms. Started with awful nausea and noticed my one knee was really puffy. I have water on the knee. Let the swelling begin already.

After 2 year of TTC, I am glad I can be in this forum. I live in Timmins, Ontario, Canada and am 29. Nice to meet all of you and can't wait to share my first experience with you.

For my symptoms, I am very sleepy. Sorry to hear a lot of you can't sleep well, I have never slept that much in my entire life. I nap 2-3 times a day, for an hour to three depending of what I did. :sleep: I am a substitute teacher, which is why I can sleep that much as my summer is off. My breasts are a little sore. I started sleeping with a sport's bra because they would feel really heavy and painful when I would get up. So much better now! I am also really hungry. Every hour and a half, I have to eat or I don't feel so good. I did not get any nausea yet (fingers crossed). Because I do not feel anything special, I am always wondering if I am pregnant (my 3 tests and 1 a week later do confirm it). I had blood and urine test at the clinic yesterday and am waiting for an appointment with the OB-GYN. So far, it is good for me. I hope all of you with morning sickness that you get better, and as much I know it would be a good sign, I will be careful for what I wish (no sickness).

I love the March-Mallows 2015 logo many of you have. I was wondering if someone could, please, tell me where I could find it.

Good luck with your symptoms. I will keep you updated. :)

Hey ladies! After nearly 2 years and 6x POAS, we are infact pregnant!!! :) we couldn't be more happy :) It still hasn't fully sunk in yet.... but My due date as of today is March 22!
I have been feeling very tired, and tender breasts. Nothing else out of the ordinary.
Congrats to you mamas!

After 2 year of TTC, I am glad I can be in this forum. I live in Timmins, Ontario, Canada and am 29. Nice to meet all of you and can't wait to share my first experience with you.

For my symptoms, I am very sleepy. Sorry to hear a lot of you can't sleep well, I have never slept that much in my entire life. I nap 2-3 times a day, for an hour to three depending of what I did. :sleep: I am a substitute teacher, which is why I can sleep that much as my summer is off. My breasts are a little sore. I started sleeping with a sport's bra because they would feel really heavy and painful when I would get up. So much better now! I am also really hungry. Every hour and a half, I have to eat or I don't feel so good. I did not get any nausea yet (fingers crossed). Because I do not feel anything special, I am always wondering if I am pregnant (my 3 tests and 1 a week later do confirm it). I had blood and urine test at the clinic yesterday and am waiting for an appointment with the OB-GYN. So far, it is good for me. I hope all of you with morning sickness that you get better, and as much I know it would be a good sign, I will be careful for what I wish (no sickness).

I love the March-Mallows 2015 logo many of you have. I was wondering if someone could, please, tell me where I could find it.

Good luck with your symptoms. I will keep you updated. :)

Welcome & congratulations!

There is a large March group over at https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...arch-mallows-due-march-2015-come-join-us.html - they have the code for the march-mallow there! :)

Welcome mckpedro and Marie.

Sleep is horrible at the moment - I keep dreaming that I have forgotten something important. Last night in my dream someone was having a go because I haven't done something In work. It's a reoccuring dream and I wake up in a panic and can't get my bearings.

I again had an awful sleep. Last week i dreamt i was bleeding, glad i havent had that one again. :(.

Getting bloods done tomorrow! Im nervous. My dh is also very anxious. Ill know more on Tuesday :)

I again had an awful sleep. Last week i dreamt i was bleeding, glad i havent had that one again. :(.

Getting bloods done tomorrow! Im nervous. My dh is also very anxious. Ill know more on Tuesday :)

Not sure if I'm getting symptoms but I cried today! Had a row with my mum - not something that happens often, and it's quite a bad one... But I still don't usually cry. And I woke in the night with a lump of sick in my throat? Not sure if this is the start of stuff!! I hope so...

Hiya all, and Hi Carlyjade, your name rings a bell, i dont know if you were in any forums before, but my lg was born on 22/10/2012, so fairly close to ur lg's birthday too, so maybe you were in the same groups back then :)

Hiya all, and Hi Carlyjade, your name rings a bell, i dont know if you were in any forums before, but my lg was born on 22/10/2012, so fairly close to ur lg's birthday too, so maybe you were in the same groups back then :)

Ah your name is familiar too! I was all over B&B last time i was pregnant so we probably crossed paths a lot! i cannot remember the name of the group so i'll take a guess it was an October 2012 type one! lol. Cant even think of the usernames off my head - not even the ones of the ladies i still speak to via facebook - baby brain has never recovered, nevermind gettin a new dose now! congrats on your BFP hun xx

Hiya everyone, how are you all? I havent been on for a few days, trying to space out my visits at mo, as its early days, and if i come on here too often, i feel it will make this pregnancy drag on, and feel like an eternity :wacko:
So if i come on every few days or so, its better, in my mind, and also means i can have a bit of a catch up, as more events, symptoms ect, will have happened, than would in 24hrs or less.

So, anyone suffering yet? anyone have any symptoms, good or bad?
They say 5wks + is the time the sickness kicks in if you are unlucky enough to get it.

Hey Caja.

Not suffering yet... I haven't before tho so don't expect to this time. Tho the time off work would be nice!

Just watching OBEM... Feeling so excited now I am over the shock! Will admit that I'm crying randomly and I and hating my Oh for breathing so I'd say my definition of "symptoms" are kicking in! Lol x

Hah carlyjade, im having the same symptoms as you! I too was lucky to not experience ms with my daughter. I have an ultrasound in Monday where ill be 7+1 so im excited for that. Im feeling really optimistic. I believe this may be my last pregnancy and i am trying to enjoy each day of it, even though.Some days are nerve wracking

Hi all I'm just walking round with what feels like constant nausea - just learning to put up with it - struggle to find things I want to eat :-(

OBEM - I'm a little scared to watch it now - use to love it

Hah carlyjade, im having the same symptoms as you! I too was lucky to not experience ms with my daughter. I have an ultrasound in Monday where ill be 7+1 so im excited for that. Im feeling really optimistic. I believe this may be my last pregnancy and i am trying to enjoy each day of it, even though.Some days are nerve wracking

Lol not just my OH suffering then? I kinda almost feel sorry for him... Almost!!
Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Make sure u update us with a pic and some good news! Glad you're feeling optimistic. I try to stay like that. Although I understand the worry and paranoia, it does bring me down. If much rather believe I'm untouchable. This will definitely be my last pregnancy. Definitely!! I can't wait to have my house back and not have anything nice get broken or smashed! Lol.

Hi all I'm just walking round with what feels like constant nausea - just learning to put up with it - struggle to find things I want to eat :-(

Aw bowmans... Sorry you're suffering. Have u give seasick bands a try? And ginger biscuits? I've not had much experience with MS but I had mild nausea with DD but that was usually if I let myself get hungry, but I've heard it helps!

I haven't bothered with OBEM for ages! Haven't been interested and the pain of labour was still too fresh. But now I gotta go through it again I'm loving watching it. Lol.

i had near constant nausea from 4 - 6 weeks, it was terrible!!! i found (probably not a good thing) but greggs steak bakes and McDonald's big macs calmed me, and orange juice was my savior!!!!

My only symptom is that I've been soooooo tired lately. I've been taking naps... & I NEVER NAP!

I didn't get morning sickness with my son, so I am hoping I don't get it this time around either!

Hey all
US went well today. Moved me date two days back, must have ovulated late. Cool to see the hb but i forgot to ask what the rate was!

What's your new due date Kgriffin? I have just realized I have been a bad thread host, and I didn't have you on the list! Sorry! If I have missed anyone else, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->