Babies Due March 2015

I would like to join this group I'm 33 expecting baby #1 March 12, 2015.

As for symptoms sore boobs and I could sleep all day if I didn't have work , and I love steak suddenly.

The only symptom I have is that I'm constantly sleeping in the afternoon.

I'm in the March Mallows group but can I join this one too?
I should be due March 10th, though that may change when 12 week dating scan comes around. I don't see it changing though since I know my ovulation date.

As for symptoms sore boobs and I could sleep all day if I didn't have work , and I love steak suddenly.

I usually love steak. I tried eating a piece the other night and threw up :( I'm stuck eating toast, crackers and plain potatoes :(

Hello, could I join too please?

Really struggling keeping up with the March Mallows thread!

Due date is 4th March 2015! This will be my second, my daughter will be 2 in September so we'll have a 2.5 year gap.

Due date is 4th March 2015! This will be my second, my daughter will be 2 in September so we'll have a 2.5 year gap.

Same age gap mine will have :)
LO's birthday is 10th September.

DD's birthday is 25th September :)

Were you around BnB back then too?

Sounds like you are having a terrible time with the nausea and morning sickness, hope it eases soon.

Was it the same for your first pregnancy?

This time I'm hardly having any symptoms.. VERY occasional nausea, and have gagged a few times when brushing my teeth. For DD, the bad nausea and exhaustion started around 6 weeks! Hoping all is ok.

DD's birthday is 25th September :)

Were you around BnB back then too?

Sounds like you are having a terrible time with the nausea and morning sickness, hope it eases soon.

Was it the same for your first pregnancy?

This time I'm hardly having any symptoms.. VERY occasional nausea, and have gagged a few times when brushing my teeth. For DD, the bad nausea and exhaustion started around 6 weeks! Hoping all is ok.

I was around then, yeah.

I was sick last time, but not as bad as I am this time around. Maybe the extra tiredness from having a toddler is making it worse? I got nausea from 4 weeks, both times.

You poor thing. I guess I should count myself lucky, but it's still worrying.

Welcome Ladybrown33, CoffeePuffin and Smawfl!

I have been feeling quite nauseous the last few days, mostly in the evenings. Also very tired all the time! My daughter's daycare provider even said I looked exhausted yesterday when I picked her up lol.

Welcome Ladybrown33, CoffeePuffin and Smawfl!

I have been feeling quite nauseous the last few days, mostly in the evenings. Also very tired all the time! My daughter's daycare provider even said I looked exhausted yesterday when I picked her up lol.

Lol, not really what you want to hear is it lol?:flower:

I REALLY want to eat a massive cottage pie, or something like that, but I can't keep any meat down :cry:

Not really lol, but I was very tired haha.

Oh I could have eaten anything until the last few days! Now meat is seriously grossing me out!

I usually love steak. I tried eating a piece the other night and threw up :( I'm stuck eating toast, crackers and plain potatoes :(

I am usually not a fan of red meat, but these days it's my favorite

How is everyone doing?

Has anyone got their 12 week scan date through yet?

There are far too many losses over on the other thread,so heartbreaking. And very worrying. Hope all is ok.

How is everyone doing?

Has anyone got their 12 week scan date through yet?

There are far too many losses over on the other thread,so heartbreaking. And very worrying. Hope all is ok.

Extremely tired here and still very nauseous but managing to eat thanks to my meds.

Not got a scan date yet, but have my first midwife appointment tomorrow so assume I'll get a letter through with a date soon after that? I can't remember when I received a date last time around.

It's quite depressing to look at the first page of the March Mallows thread and seeing how many losses there have been :nope:

Hi all :) how is everyone?

Well i had my midwife booking appointment on Monday, so now have my green notes, feels a bit more real now :wacko:

I have an appointment with midwife again next week for my booking bloods, and i received my dating scan appointment in the post yesterday, which is 8th September :thumbup:

Been a hectic past few days, was in hosp over weekend due to severe pains/suspected ectopic, but thankfully baby in right place and heartbeen seen, but still have no idea what is causing the pains, which i am still getting on and off, but they didnt seem to want to investigate any more, just rule out ectopic, and thats done.
Am also suffering constipation at the moment too, unfortunately its a common thing for me, which always worsens in pregnancy, i am praying i can have some luck today :dohh:

Sorry you've been having a stressful few days..

Where abouts are the pains you mention? I had a similar thing in my first pregnancy, luckily wan't ectopic either and went on to have my lovely little girl.

Like you I suffered, (and suffering now!) with constipation at the moment. TMI but do the pains get worse when you need the bathroom? I seem to get a pain in my side which I think is linked to my bowel movements.

hiya, the pains are low down, to the left, and have tenderness there too :wacko:

They are not associated with my constipation, i have IBS and suffer constipation most of the time, it just gets a bit more intense when pregnant, and the medicine doesnt touch it, but i know when i'm ready to go, feels like being in labour, the cramping ect :cry:

Hi nellylou please could you change my edd to 10th March

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"