Babies sex is determined by.. *finish the sentence*

S

Serene123

I'm just interested in what people think really, and maybe learning something!!

Finish the sentence! Do you think it's a total 50/50, or is there some things it depends on such as timing of intercourse, fathers family history etc.

Before Caitlyn there is only 2 girls on Rich's side of the family (from the males of course) so we're likely to have a boy next. I'm not sure I believe it depends on anything though.

So yeah, finish the sentence:

(In your opinion) Babies sex is determined by..

Luck.....

although a very good friend of mine followed a very easy system of BDing on certain days around ovulation or not depending on whether she wanted a boy or girl. She got what she wanted both times and has told me that a good 75% of friends that she'd spoken to that used the same method have got what they wanted too!

Me?? I just want my OH to make his bloody mind up about TTC!

Everyone on my generation in the family are part of 2 child family. Girl first... boy second. With the exception of a set on ians side who had Girl, boy, girl, boy.

So i'm expecting this beanie to be a boy

xx

I think its 50/50 really, and may have something to do with genetics but im not sure how. According to a friend of mine if u have ur legs up vertical whilst :sex: theres more chance of having a boy, she gave birth to a boy 3 weeks ago... lol. xx

imo, babies sex is determined by which spermy reaches the egg first - the girls swim slower but live longer, and boys swim fast but die quicker - you can look at determining the sex from that, but i think its all about what :spermy: gets there first!

so interesting to think about though!

Its a number of things, luck, 50/50, a matter of when you shag, aliens kidnapping you and performing experiments on you :rofl:

Oooohh... alien sexperiments.... now THAT would make for interesting reading on the Birth Plan.

No - no clue at all....

*backs away slowly, looking for somewhere to hide*

Whether a X or Y sperm gets there first and where you are in cycle, state of the mucus, .
Not convinced by family history.. lot is just down to chance . Mother nature seems to make sure it is 50/50 roughly.

I also heard of that male ones a faster but females last longer xD(well where do we know this fromm too?)

babies sex is determined by ..... DP's spermies :D

he has 11 male cousins who between then have 15 male children

guess what i am expecting to have when we get pregnant hehe

How close and how much you :sex: in relation to ovulation

= ]

But really?
No idea

xx

I think 50/50! my friend was totally adiment she was having a girl because all her partners family had girls no boys. I told her its still 50/50, she was not convinced at all! and she had a boy in the end LOL x

"Babies sex is determined by" whether or not it has a penis!!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->