Babies that were due in may 2012

Youngnimum - Sorry Rosalie is sick hope she gets better soon! Thats really cool you have been crocheting! Yesterday I went out and brought a glue gun and some stretchy lace, sparkly stuff, flowers, ribbons and a few glitter butterflies. My plan is to make a whole bunch of pretty headbands for Aria :) I got sick of paying heaps for them only to lose them so I'm hoping this way works out.

Picked up the play pen yesterday, its awesome. I'm quite happy with it.

My cousin visited yesterday and then txt me after asking if I wanted her help today so she is coming over for the day yay!!! I'm hoping I can get the rest of my house sorted while she is here.

Anti - I'm sorry to hear Ashlynn has been getting upset, hopefully its just a phase :)
Some baby groups might be a good idea, I don't go out much either and dont know many people here and have been meaning to go to the mulitiple birth club coffee mornings but I just cant do it yet..... I dont like being out of my comfort zone and new places are scary haha also babies still make me nervous going out anywhere :p

Max pooped while I was out yesterday and got it all up the back and front of his shirt uggh I came home just in time to clean the mess. And he just grinned at me the whole time lol

I done that when i gave birth to my eldest zephyr, it is so much cheaper and now i get to make matching ones for both my girls. and Oh's sister had a baby girl so i make her some aswell. plus its nice to be able to make them to match there outfits, ebay dose some nice girly embellishments :thumbup: elastic and lace :flower:.

Rosalie is still poorly bless her, just very grogy and abit pale looking :nope: thankfully shes only been sick once upto yet.

my MIL has been a little mean since her daughter had her baby girl (her third she already has 2 boys) and her sons gf had her son. they both gave birth a month ater i did. she made an album on fb named my 2012 grandkids 47 pics upto now and theres not 1 of Rosalie, also iv been noticing she only seems to comment on pictures of my eldest and never any of rosalie, unless my twin or family memeber rights saying they love her and give her kisses and cuddles(my twin lives in England :cry:)

Mil lives in england so thankfully i dont have to put up with her behaviour, just upsets me abit how she is carrying on :growlmad:

x

Thanks ladies. Another not so good development... Ashlynn screams when she sees new people. Including her half brother who she hasn't seen for 3 weeks. She only ever sees me and OH so she's not used to other people. We going visiting tomorrow and I'm worried about her. Nervous she'll get upset and scream and get over tired. Guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Hope everyone else is good. Xx

My eldest used to cry and hide from men when she was 3months till about 6months even her granda i think dad was more worryed that eva was tbh :haha: but then she came round the more older she got, i didnt get out much with eva due to me living in the country and not near groups shops etc, even sitting in the trolley shopping if a guy said hi or looked at her she used to start crying . it will pass, now she couldnt care less who she sees, last month the bt man came and it was asif she knew him, try not to worry :hugs:

Try not to worry Anti, I really would recommend a baby group though. Once you brave it and go the first time you'll find it much easier. I really enjoy taking Lola to the groups, she seems to know where she is and enjoys it. Don't stress yourself just do what you can manage.

Youngni I hope Rosalie is better soon and that is a bit mean of your mil.

Youngni - I agree that your MIL is being a bit mean, that would annoy me too. My mum does the same kinds of things. I really don't understand how people can do it? Or how they can not notice doing stuff like that.
I never realised how easy it was to make the headbands! I made 3 yesterday and I'm hooked lol Thanks for the tip cos I planned to find more stuff to make them with cos they are so cute.

Just a quick post today cos the babies wont let me sit down not even for 5 minutes. My coffee I made myself an hour ago is still sitting there. Thought I would get 5 minutes to drink it but they both woke up as soon as OH went to work and I'm trying to get Aria back to sleep rocking her in the pushchair with my foot but Max is now stirring again!!
After yesterday I can't believe they would wait till everyone is back at work so I cant get anyone to help! Little monkeys.
I get the feeling today is going to be one of those days

young ni - hope little Rosalie is feeling better. wow i'd be supper peed off if mil did that! what does your oh say? (ps i though boak was a scottish word haha)

anti - definitely agree with the other ladies, babies all progress at different levels, and I betcha Ashlynn will reach some stages before other babies. i too find it hard throwing myself into baby groups & meeting new people but defo worth a go

zephyr - wowees those babbas of your have great timing lol. i keep saying this but kudos to you - sometimes i feel like i don't get a second to do anything & that's with one baby! the playpen sounds awesome & hopefully will give you a bit of freedom

bumpin - how are you & Gabe?

yazzy - boo on the joint pain, hope it's short lived. I had the hair loss big time with my son & know it's in the post for me again..... gah

no real news here. has been such a busy few wks I am truly whacked. Eva has been a total gem during all our activities & am v proud of her. Any routine we had is out the window though so am going to try to re-establish it. DH is back at work today & am having a lazy day. Normally i feel guilty having a lazy day but nope not today!

x

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've gone MIA. We left for Toronto on Friday(20 hour drive!) And there is limited internet access where we are staying.

I've read up to here, but I'm on my phone so sorry I can't respond to everyone!

I hope Rosalie starts feeling better!

Anti: Gabe screams the house down whenever I leave too. Oh has no idea how to settle him. He gives up after a half hour which frustrates me to no end! And don't worry about each milestone. Every baby does it at their own time, and some even skip milestones altogether!

Gave is slowly getting better. He's staring to nap during the day for more than 20 mins. I had a website suggested to me, about baby sleep. We started making him nap after a90 min awake period and it seems to be working. He still is awake every 3 hours during the night, but at least he naps now...

Thanks bumpin!! Hope your wedding is amazing!!

Rjs thanks... I've got used to the idea that all babies develop different and my baby is still perfect.

YoungNI I would be so mad at MIL as well!! Try not let it bother you though!

Zephyr your babies have great timing!! I honestly take my hat off to you. I hope I never have twins!! Can't believe I wanted twins in the beginning!! You're doing an amazing job!!

Ashlynn has been sleeping quite a bit today... Think she's catching up on it coz last week was a tough week of lots of eating and little sleep. Think it was a growth spurt/wonder week. Can't believe we've got vaccinations again next week!! Argh!

Bumpin yes definitely try to get Gabe to nap every 90mins. I have to do this with Lola or she will get overtired and difficult to settle.

Rjsmam glad Eva has been a little star for you.

Lola has her 2nd set of jabs tomorrow...I am really not looking forward to it now I know how she reacted last time.

Yazzy will be thinking of you. The jabs are never goin to be easy for them or us. :(

Rosalies alot better now she isnt as pale looking and seems to be happier and not a drowsy looking.

MIL is very immature and is the biggest gossip i no, i think to my self if she can talk so bad about her family and friends good nos what she's saying about me, not that i let her get to me i love to just have it out with her but then that would cause rows between me an OH then.
she never rings to ask about our girls or texts, OH rings her and when he dose start telling her about little things the girls have done or we have planned she just babbles on about her and her grandkids in england. She made sure to tell us a month before i had rosalie that she wouldnt be coming over to visit because shes ill, she confuses me so much. i could go on and on but id bore the tits of you all lolx

thanks, what day is ashlynns jabs? her an rosalie got theres on the same day last time but we havnt got are date yet x

On Tuesday. A week today. :( will be so relieved when they are all finished. I hate them!!

ino they are awful my eldest has 2 get 1 more :S x

Does it get easier as they get older??

god no! Eva gave a little moan at her younger ones the last 2 sets where awful more so the last lot, the doctor had to ask OH to hold her hands so she could jab her with out her hitting out :( and she was far more aware of the pain bless her x

So it gets worse. :( I thought it might coz they are more aware of things. :( will be so glad when they are over. We have her bcg next month as well... Wish they did it when she was first born.

Lola had her 2nd set of injections today and it was loads better than the first one's. The nurses show you how to snuggle them in and quickly turn them to do the other leg. Lola gave a tiny whimper but no crying...must be her chunky thighs giving her some padding!

She has been very unsettled this evening though so gave her some calpol which in turn made her really active and chatty lol. She's just put her thumb in and fallen asleep now!

i spoke to soon Rosalie has hers tuesday aswell x

Is anyone's LO not yet rolling over? Hannah just recently realized how to roll onto her side but doesn't do it all that often and hasn't rolled onto her belly (on her own) at all yet. We've helped her so she sees she can do it and how, but she hasn't on her own. She's one of the oldest in our group and I've seen a few of you post that your LO's are already doing it so I feel like she's falling slightly behind. I'm not entirely worried yet but still...

She's just started randomly giggling out loud (and not just in her sleep.) It's only happened a few times and was a very short laugh, but a laugh for sure. It's so cute. And when we blow raspberries at her, she gets a huge smile and sticks her tongue out some trying to do it back. She hasn't been able to but she can put her lips together and make a similar sound and she gets all these little spit bubbles in her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->