Babies that were due in may 2012

We gotta stay in for the weekend. They now saying it might not be meningitis but they don't know what it is. All the symptoms screamed meningitis but the bloods are clear at the moment. Hopefully will find out more in the next day or two but we stuck in hospital for a while. Ashlynn on very strong antibiotics.

Glad to hear it may not be meningitis but not knowing what it is now is a new kind of scary. Hopefully it's nothing serious and is easily treatable. Thanks for keeping us updated <3

Anti I have only just looked on here and seen this! I'm thinking of you and Ashlynn and sending positive thoughts. I'm sure she will be home soon.

We're all home. Will know more tomorrow when they get the blood results back. She's still got the cannula in incase she needs more antibiotics tomorrow. I'm gonna be so nervous being alone with her again.

Glad you're home Anti. How is Ashlynn now? Fingers crossed the bloods come back clear and it's all behind you now :) Please keep us updated :hugs:

Glad to hear you're home now. Hope you can all get some rest and the results come back quickly and things are okay.

glad to hear use our home, i hope the blood results give you some anwers how is she doing?x

Hi guys. We got her results and turns out it was just a virus that mimics meningitis so we're in the all clear. She's had the cannula out her foot today and we're Tryin to get back to normal although I'm still very nervous and on edge. Cannot describe how scary it all was.

I'm so glad the blood work came back clean. How is Ashlynn feeling today? Poor mama... So scary...

She's doing well thanks. Bit sleepy and not drinking as much but she's ok. The rash is clearing up well. She's currently asleep on me. Hate having her out of my sight. I never realised how scary it is when something is wrong with LO, not to mention when the doc said meningitis. We were in bits and thought we were going to lose her.

Oh Anti so glad Ashlynn is on the mend. Hope she is back to normal in no time x

Yay glad to hear Ashlynn is home now and better :) What an awful scare!

I was at the docs again last night at 9pm with my son, hes been sick for a few days with a cold and then started screaming in his sleep last night cos of an ear infection so I rushed him in.
Aria has caught the cold he has so wahoo another bug doing the rounds. I cannot even describe how exhausted I feel.

Anti was this why she had been so fussy and everything, because she was sick? I am so sorry you're going through this, I was in tears thinking of how I would feel if Jackson had something like that happen.

Anti..so glad that they found out what was wrong with Ashlynn and she is doing better now. So scary.

My LO has finally rolled over. He did it last night at his Nanna's house but we weren't looking. :dohh: but he has done it 4 or 5 times since and I got it on video. Proud mummy moment.

https://youtu.be/JcfumfAMJlE

Yay Samuel!! It's so exciting when they learn new things :)
Evie rolled over for the first time yesterday :) only from back to front and back again, but it was so awesome :) I think she's gonna be left handed, she definitely favours her left side. I start back nannying today, really don't want to start back, but I can't afford not to really:( I'm only leaving her with my OH, but I'm really nervous to leave her :( I've not been away from her longer than an hour, and today it's gonna be about 4 hours :cry:
How is Ashlynn doing now anti?

Ashlynn is doing much better thank ladies. Almost back to normal now. :)

Glad to hear she is better! :)

I had to take Aria back to the doctors again today for some antibiotics. Poor girl. Though on the upside both the doctor and plunket lady commented on how vocal she is! She has been talking up a storm and cooing gurgling happy baby sounds which is something we have not heard much of from her. Shes usually pretty quiet or screaming so its good that other people have started to notice the changes and not just us :D The Omeprazole must of done the trick. So happy! she is also catching up on the weight gain and gained 300 grams, Max gained 300 too but has this cold Aria has so I'll no doubt be back at the doctors again this week lol

Yay for more babies rolling over! Lola has no intention of doing any rolling, moving onto her side is enough for her lol. When she's on her front she has started to reach forward for things but is getting frustrated when she doesn't move!

Anti glad ashlynn is better.

Zephyr I hope your two are better soon. Lola has got a cold and is so snuffly, really hoping she's well enough for swimming tomorrow.

glad to hear shes almost better anti.

fab video of sam rolling clever boy!

anyones lo's whos teething i highly reccomend sophie la giraffe rosalie loves hers!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->