Babies that were due in may 2012

Quick questions... How long is everyone's babies up before taking a nap?

Some days her schedule is a little off but most of the time she gets me up at 9am. She's awake and calmly playing in her crib before then but I don't know how long for. I imagine 15-30 minutes? Anyway we get up for the day at 9, breakfast bottle at 9:30 and she's usually down for a nap by 10:30 or 11.

She sleeps until lunch at 1:30 and then will go down for another nap around 3:30/4 and naps for an hour or two. Nowhere near as long as her morning nap though. Has a bottle at 5:30 and we try to get her to take a short nap around 7 because she gets cranky and fussy but she either refuses the nap and we just put up with the crankiness or she'll nap for a half hour or so. Bottle at 9:30, bed by 10:30/11.

Waves- Hannah is possibly the cutest unicorn I have ever seen! She is doing so well with her sitting! Evie won't sit yet, she is too interested in her toes haha, so she flops forwards

Thanks!!!!! She's usually too interested in her toes as well and flops forward and then topples to the side. She's getting better each day at sitting by herself and for longer periods of time but still cares too much about her toes lol!

Waves: Gabe was 28 inches at 4 months! He is a super tall little monkey. I think he's about 30 inches now.

Oh wow!! Tall little boy :) He's skinnier than Hannah though right? She's about 18lbs but he looks like he's less than that. She's just all chunk lol!

Girls would use mind liking my page on fb, its my crochet stuff for babies/toddlers x

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/CourtneyCrochetCreations

Did & done :)

Two nights ago, Hannah was playing in her exersaucer, getting fussy but refusing a nap. It was nearly time for her bedtime bottle so we just let her fuss. Suddenly I realized it was a little quiet so I turned to check on her and this is what I saw hahahah!

She rarely falls asleep anywhere other than her crib or car seat. She's done this once before nearly two months ago when we first got it but she woke up within minutes. The other night she slept in there about 15-20 minutes and only woke up because OH coughed.

She looked around like "WHAT WAS THAT, WHERE AM I, WHAT'S GOING ON?" and then started to cry because she was startled. It was too cute.

I remember when my oldest was a baby/toddler, she was so hard to get to take a nap or fall asleep at night. My friends had babies/kids the same age who would fall asleep while playing, half on the couch/half standing on the ground and I would get so jealous lol. They didn't even have to TRY to get their LOs to sleep. Anyone else have anything like this happen?

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    417.7 KB · Views: 7
waves: Gabe is about 17.5 lbs. His weight can't keep up with his height, so he gets super skinny during a growth spurt, and then plays catch up for about a week or so.

He is also like your first, you have to work to get him to sleep. not much of a napper, sometimes will only nap for about a half hour.

OH and i ended up going out today. He talked me into it. I ended up agreeing because we sent our middle two to someone elses house and my eldest kept the visitng two kids outta trouble while the adults watched the babies.

First time out of the house alone together is 6 months....at least. It was wonderful :) we brought fancy nuts from a nut stand......that i couldnt eat and then got a coffee which i couldnt drink......and then found somewhere that did gluten free muffins :D and we really just walked around town holding hands and chatting.
Was an awesome day! Im glad he talked me into it we definitely needed the time away even if it was just a few hours.

Finding a sitter for 2 babies is so hard!

please include me!! I've only just dscovered this part of the forum

Olivia was born May 18th, hi everyone. I finally found you xxx

Welcome steph!! Good to have you with us!

Welcome Steph!

Its been a bit quiet on here this last week, how is everybody?

Not getting much sleep here, Lola has a tooth coming through. It has partly cut through...and is like a little razor! She also has another cold, just getting one after the other at the moment.

Not getting much sleep here, Lola has a tooth coming through. It has partly cut through...and is like a little razor! She also has another cold, just getting one after the other at the moment.

Exactly this!! Olivia keeps screaming she's in so much pain, the tooth is right there though!! we've called it bob :haha:

Hope your LO's settle soon and those teeth stop hurting them!!

Ashlynn had had a very fussy few weeks but seems to be settling now. She's down to only 2 naps a day now and needs constant entertaining when she's awake so I'm constantly exhausted! She still wakes anywhere between 3-8 times a night... Sometimes more on a bad night!! I've almost completely moved her to formula now. Pumping was getting too much and my electric pump packed up a few weeks ago. Down to 2 pumps a day now so won't be long till I stop completely. Feel guilty but it had to be done! She's eating solids as well now, some days are better than others so its a bit hit and miss with her at the moment. She's been getting a bit constipated as well which is horrible and makes me feel awful! Since she's been on formula she's drinking a lot less though which worries me!! She only had about 24oz a day which doesn't seem like enough. Will take her to get weighed next week though and talk to the health visitor. Hopefully I'm just worrying for nothing

Hope your LO's settle soon and those teeth stop hurting them!!

Ashlynn had had a very fussy few weeks but seems to be settling now. She's down to only 2 naps a day now and needs constant entertaining when she's awake so I'm constantly exhausted! She still wakes anywhere between 3-8 times a night... Sometimes more on a bad night!! I've almost completely moved her to formula now. Pumping was getting too much and my electric pump packed up a few weeks ago. Down to 2 pumps a day now so won't be long till I stop completely. Feel guilty but it had to be done! She's eating solids as well now, some days are better than others so its a bit hit and miss with her at the moment. She's been getting a bit constipated as well which is horrible and makes me feel awful! Since she's been on formula she's drinking a lot less though which worries me!! She only had about 24oz a day which doesn't seem like enough. Will take her to get weighed next week though and talk to the health visitor. Hopefully I'm just worrying for nothing

Hope you don't mind me asking but how did you get your LO to take bottles? Did she take to them straight away? x

She's been on bottles from when she was about 11 days old. She couldn't latch properly coz she has a tongue tie so I had to express and give it to her in a bottle. If you mean how did I get her to take formula, I just gave it to her. She doesn't like it too much but she had no other choice really. Sometimes I have to wait till she's half asleep before she'll drink it.

Hope it all goes ok Anti, sorry to hear you are pretty much finished with pumping. Would formula be more filling than breastmilk so that's why she's having less?

Since being on solids Lola has fewer daytime feeds, I'm so glad its gradual as I think i'll be a bit sad when I stop bf. I have really loved it, however I imagine it won't be until a year or when she gets top teeth i'll finish completely.

Steph are you looking at ways to get Olivia to drink if she doesn't take a bottle? Lola doesn't really like bottles but she drinks water really well from her Tommy tippee cup. I plan on putting milk in one of those when she needs it over a year. She has never really had a bottle.

Had a much better night last night, only 3 wake ups. Much easier now we co~sleep!

Steph are you looking at ways to get Olivia to drink if she doesn't take a bottle? Lola doesn't really like bottles but she drinks water really well from her Tommy tippee cup. I plan on putting milk in one of those when she needs it over a year. She has never really had a bottle.

She has water from her Tommy Tippee beaker with her food - she loves her water! My only concern is that she won't take milk from anything other than me!! I go back to work in January which is why it's bothering me so much.
It would be nice to go somewhere too and leave Olivia with DH.

PS. I wish I only had 3 wake ups!!

Steph, I see what you mean. Are you going back full or part time? If part time you might be able to get her to drink enough milk from a beaker.

I have the same with Lola, she won't take milk from anything but me. She use to have a bottle once in a while but not in the last month or so.

Steph, I see what you mean. Are you going back full or part time? If part time you might be able to get her to drink enough milk from a beaker.

I have the same with Lola, she won't take milk from anything but me. She use to have a bottle once in a while but not in the last month or so.

I am going back sun, mon tues for 9 hours each day. I guess it's a good thing that it's only 3 days, but I'm worrying more and more as it gets closer.

I'm hoping that if I'm nowhere near the house then she will take milk from a bottle from DH, I've just got to pluck up the courage to leave her!!

OMG I just wrote out a HUGE update and my net plonked out on me grrrrrr! will update when I next have time haha

Hi ladies, just a quick one. Got a message from Meghan (bumpin2012) and her account has been deactivated and she can't open a new one so she just wants us all to know she hasn't run away but won't be back.

Admin thinks she has two accounts but she doesn't so they closed her account and she can't open a new one. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->