Babies that were due in may 2012

Let us know how Ashlynn gets on, I'm sure it'll all be fine as every baby develops differently.

Strange question but has anyone else lost loads of weight since giving birth? I don't know if its because I'm still feeding Lola but I weighed myself as my clothes are hanging off me and I'm 1 1/2 stone less than my pre pregnancy weight...I'm now trying to snack and eat more to get back to normal and get some calories in its crazy!

Lola has had an upset tummy this week, I think its all to do with her teeth. I bought some metanium as her bum was all red and its healed up within 24 hours.

Hope everyone is well :)

Anti: I really think she's perfect. I can see in the pictures that she is sitting up independantly (G JUST started doing it a week ago) so she has the strength. Do you have a Jolly Jumper or a jumperoo (not sure if they are called the same things in England) I really think the strength G has in his legs is because her LOVES the jumperoo!

As for rolling, some babies just dont do it if there is no incentive. I started putting toys above his head and to the side so he could see them, but if he wanted it he had to roll for it. and then left him there for a time to see if he would try. We're doing to same thing to encourage crawling. He gets frustrated very easily and just gives up, but he's getting closer every day (I realize im going to regret it once he figures out how to crawl!)

Let us know how Ashlynn gets on, I'm sure it'll all be fine as every baby develops differently.

Strange question but has anyone else lost loads of weight since giving birth? I don't know if its because I'm still feeding Lola but I weighed myself as my clothes are hanging off me and I'm 1 1/2 stone less than my pre pregnancy weight...I'm now trying to snack and eat more to get back to normal and get some calories in its crazy!

Lola has had an upset tummy this week, I think its all to do with her teeth. I bought some metanium as her bum was all red and its healed up within 24 hours.

Hope everyone is well :)

Quit braggin! :haha: I still have 20 lbs to lose! I had 10 I wanted to lose pre-preg and still 10 from pregnancy! :cry: Im not very consistent in the gym these days so its my own fault really...

As for the tummy part: G gets SUPER pukey when he's teething. He's never had a rash, but I do know of lots of babies who get a red sore bum with teething. Hopefully she gets some teeth popped soon!

Thanks ladies! Ashlynn started bearing weight on her legs on Thursday!! Yay!! So she's making progress... Still no sign of teeth though!

I'm starting to get worried about her night wakings... Will this go on past her first birthday?! I'd really like a full night of uninterrupted sleep!

I gave her some banana a few days ago and she ate more than normal and my poor baby got so constipated that she was screaming everytime she tried pushing, then she wouldn't push so nothing came out, big circles really and she was making it worse so I went to the pharmacy this morning and they have me lactulose and that seems to have done the trick. :) learnt my lesson the hard way and more poor baby was in so much pain.

Anyway, it's passed midnight and I've just given ashlynn a bottle, sounds like she's nearly asleep again so I'm gonna try get some shut eye. I'm so tired!!!

Anti: I have PDF copies of "the No Cry Sleep Solution" as well as "sleep Sense" If you would like I can email them to you. They might help you get an idea of how to help her sleep better both during the day and at night. I know you have mentioned that she's a poor sleeper a few times.

Let me know if you want them!

Anti sorry i wasn't aware of ashlyn not rolling etc i have a lot to catch up on! Though Megan's right some babies just don't want to. I know a good friend of mine his daughter just laid there like a blob lol. But she was fine! She just really had no interest in moving. Now she's 9 and perfectly fine and healthy. Good to hear she started bearing weight tho that is awesome!

I came back to say i found my wedding dress!!!!!! Its perfect. We spent way more than budgeted (oops) but it was a perfect fit. Out of
The 8 or so dresses i tried 2 were perfect and it was a hard choice but i got a pretty ivory coloured one rather than the white.

I am so excited!! 3 more sleeps and it'll be my wedding.
My feet are killing me i was shopping in town with mum from 9am till 430pm Haha

Wow zephyr so glad you've found your dress. I hope you have a brilliant day!

Bumpin...ha ha no bragging I was getting really worried as everyone started mentioning my weight loss. I think sometimes I forget to eat lunch as I'm so busy and barely sit down all day! I'd struggle with getting to the gym as well.

We are getting through a lot of nappies with this poorly tum of Lola's. 2 of the top teeth are through and 2 more are pushing through.

Lola is getting more entertaining every day....I never realised how amazing being a mum would be!

Anti- I'm glad Ashlynn seems to be making progress :) My friends LO is 2 days younger than Evie, and he only just got his first tooth, some babies just get them later I guess! She's been sitting for a while though hasn't she?

Zepher- Glad to hear you found your perfect dress :) I look forward to seeing pictures of your wedding! Are you having all your children as bridesmaids/pageboys? Weddings are so exciting :) We don't have any this year, but we have three in 2014 already!!

Yazzy- We were prescribed metanium for Evies bum, as she had awful nappy rash, and it cleared it up so much quicker than sudocrem could. I know what you mean about losing weight though, I weigh lots less now than before pregnancy. People can be quite nasty about it tbh, as I'm very slim. Have had a few comments, about how I must have an eating disorder etc.

Evie was really, really poorly last week :( She had huge ulcers all over her tongue, all along her top gum, and all on the roof of her mouth :( Ended up having to take her to the emergency doctors. She's on antibiotics now, which has cleared them up. She wouldn't eat or drink anything. The only way we could get liquid into her was to use a syringe. She's back to her cheeky self now :haha: she has me in fits of giggles every single day. She's learnt she can blow raspberries on our leather sofa and it makes a funny noise haha. She is absolutely the best thing that ever happened to me.
I was supposed to be starting work again this wed, but they've been messing me around, so I have no idea what's going on now!! It's stressing me out a huge amount :(

Yazzy, I would say its a combo of being very active with your dogs, chasing after a baby and breastfeeding!

Luci: Glad she is feeling better! Did they say what they think it was? Hand-Foot-Mouth disease was making the rounds here, thankfully G missed it :S

Na no bridesmaids but qernt are dressing them in pretty same coloured dresses and tuxs.
We have 11 kids.coming now so i hired a magician for them :p i remember being bored at weddings as a kid so i think it will be great for them!

Eeek i am so nervous.

Its normal zeph... wedding is saturday? Or friday? The time change really messes me up

Actually its on a Thursday!! Everyone thought it was odd but it was the date we were after.

Its Thursday in 25 minutes eeeeek and i still can't sleep

Oh my goodness, how exciting!! In 24 hours you will be a married woman!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day congrats to you both, also I'm very happy to announce I'm expecting baby #3 :D we only wonted 1 more so will be lovely them all being close in age x

Eek!! Congrats youngNI!!! How do you manage them so close together? Ashlynn keeps me so busy I couldn't imagine having two to look after so close together!!

Zephyr I hope you're having an amazing day. :)

Zephyr...I hope you are enjoying your wedding day!

Luci glad its not just me and people always comment about eating disorders but seriously I eat a lot of food lol.

Bumpin thanks, you're right I think its just being active constantly. I really struggle to sit still anytime! And did I see on your ticker you are going to be ttc in a few months?! Good luck!

Youngni congratulations on baby #3 you brave girl lol. I hope all goes well.

I'd love 3 or 4 children but not trying again until Lola turns 2 :). Is anyone else planning for more?

Young NI: congrats darling!!!! How far along are you?

Yazzy: yeppers! I'm trying so hard not to TTC now! I've been super broody for about 2 months now. But I have to go back to work for a bit. Can't wait for June!

Ooh and on another note. Not sure how many remember ClaireRSA (very sad loss at 16 weeks) but she has a healthy baby girl named Alexandra!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->