Babies that were due in may 2012

Hey rjsmam, great to hear from you. Sounds like you have little miss trouble on your hands lol!

Lola's 1st Birthday is 9th May and we're off to Longleat Safari Park with the family....everyone loves it there! Then at the weekend we will have a bbq and get together for any family and friends that want to come around.

Hi all sorry we've been missing for so long..I've been back to work since Feb and find I don't have many free minutes anymore.

Hope everyone is doing well and can't believe we are going to start having 1st birthday's already.

Sam's birthday is the thursday before bank holiday so I plan on making him cakes for nursery on his actual birthday and then we are going to Devon to stay with my SIL and her family and will do his birthday then.

My 4 year old niece wants to bake him cakes and have balloons but that will be the extent of a birthday party. My MIL and her partner will also come over. I wanted to go to the Zoo but my DH said that would be better for second birthday, so we might go to the donkey sanctuary and beach if the weather is nice.

My parents are getting him this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Tik...5930259&sr=8-1&keywords=little+tikes+sand+pit

(we are planning on putting balls in it this year and then sand next summer)

My MIL are getting him this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mookie-Scu...TF8&qid=1365930326&sr=1-4&keywords=scuttlebug

and we are lost for ideas on what to get him...Our ELC was going out of business so I picked up a load of little cars for next to nothing but want a slightly bigger present as well. What are you ladies getting your little ones?

I've bought Lola's presents already, we've got her a music table and a ride on toy as her main presents and some books and alphabet letters for the bath. I love birthdays, and think they are really special :)

Im ready to cry. I went into work today to grab my schedule. My return date is May 8th.

How on earth am I going to leave this munchkin for almost 14 hours a day?

Oh no Bumpin I feel for you! How many days per week do you have to work?

Meghan that's awful!! Will be thinking of you. :hugs:

its 3 shifts a week. Some are days, and some are nights. I think I would rather mon-fri 8 hour days. The day shifts are going to kill me, because I would be gone before he wakes, and home after bedtime. I might not get to see him for 2 straight days some weeks.

Time for another baby! After my next mat leave, im only working 60% so its only 2 shifts a week.

I know how you feel :/

I work 40 hours a week, 8 hour days. I open most days so I'm at work 8-4:30 but then I close a couple nights a week and am gone 2-10:30. But then I have shifts like today/tomorrow, at work we call the clopens where I worked 2-10:30 today & then 8-4:30 tomorrow. When that happens, I don't see her from 2pm until 5pm the following day. It sucks but unfortunately I have to do it for now haha :/

So I had my Implanon out nearly a week ago & I think I ovulated yesterday. I'm 99% positive that I did. However we didn't BD the last 2 days. We were going for every other night but I fell asleep last night & then Hannah was fighting her nap before I had to leave for work today. So here's hoping that 2 days before ovulation worked... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

edit - I Googled and apparently BD 2-3 days before ovulation is your best chance at getting pregnant so fingers crossed!

good luck Amanda!

On a rough note. We may be putting our TTC plans on hold indefinitely. Had a dr's appointment to talk about my wonky periods. Had an "abnormal" test result, but she is going to do another sample next week. (couldn't do it today because Im having a light bleed. Bloodwork tomorrow, and hopefully some answers in a few weeks.

Got a :bfp: last night! (3rd May) LO is 1 on the 27th! So much on my mind!! :dohh: :haha:

Congrats Clair!!! So many ladies having babies again!!! Brave girls!!!

Meghan I hope all is ok with you. Thoughts with you all. Xxx

Congrats Clair! Good luck :)

As for me... it's been nearly a month since I had my Implanon removed. I thought I ovulated on April 14th but no sign of a BFP or AF which isn't too uncommon after Implanon. So I'm going to call my OB on Monday to see about getting Provera (or something similar) to make AF start. I started temping (for the first time, so I don't know what I'm doing lol!!) yesterday morning to give me an idea as to what my body is doing so we shall see.

Amanda, I know with any form of hormones, it can take up to 6 months for some women's cycles to regulate. I'm a believer in giving your body time to do what it needs to do and the more you try and intervene, the harder it is to regulate. That being said, I understand why you want to hurry things along as you have a bit of a deadline :) Good luck!

Congrats on the BFP Clair!

More potential bad news coming my way. My bloodwork results were all fine, as was my PAP. Last week I started to have bad cramping and light bleeding, and its not AF (last AF was april 13th, so it cant be her showing up on the 27th) So I went to my GP, who figures its my IUD causing the pain/bleeding. She can't find the strings, so its assumed that the IUD is dislodged and is possibly imbedded into my uterus, causing the bleeding. So now I have to go for an U/S on Tuesday, and we will see if the IUD is removable via my cervix, or if I will need actual surgery to remove it. Hopefully I will still be able to get pregnant again.

Oh meghan, I'm so sorry! Let us know how you get on. I'm sure it won't damage your uterus too much and you'll be able to have more babies. I've heard so many stories of IUD's dislodging but none of permanent damage. Try to stay positive. Xxxxx

thanks anti :)

this is my 3rd iud, and I've never had so many problems with any other one. I just want it out at this point. I'm fairly certain is not badly imbedded, I would think I'd be in more pain if it were. my only concern is that if they have to surgically remove it. I was told a few years ago that because my body over produces scar tissue that if I ever needed a c section, I would probably not be able to conceive after, due to all that scar tissue. I'm assuming that if I needed surgery that would cause the same issue. But, I'm trying not to panic until I have something to freak out about. my first iud had missing strings ( but no other symptoms) and the obgyn. I saw gave me a drug to dilate my cervix enough that they could easily find the strings to remove. I'm hoping this will be the same thing. I'll know more ( hopefully) tomorrow or with in a few days.

I wouldn't think it's gone too far so would suspect it would be a similar procedure. Going through your cervix as opposed to operating. If you know what I mean?! Thinking of you. Xx

Good luck Meghan. That sounds pretty scary but hopefully it's just a little "bump" in the road & there will be more babies in your future and no need for surgery to remove the IUD.

Today was the day I was going to call my OB about getting Provera or something else to kick start AF. After nearly a month of not knowing what my body was doing or what to expect, getting frustrated... I wake up today and go to the bathroom & notice some spotting. After a wipe though, it wasn't there anymore. After breakfast for me and Hannah I went to the bathroom again and there was pink with each wipe so here's hoping it is, in fact, AF showing up on her own.

Meghan I hope and am sure all turns out well. I guess the difference if you had surgery is that they'd do keyhole maybe? Hopefully it won't come to that.

Congratulations Clair!

Wave, glad your body is working itself out.

Lola turned 1 today!!! We've had a lovely day and she's been excited seeing all her new toys and she's loving her helium balloons! She took her first steps a couple days ago too :)

Thank you all :flower:

Meghan, I hope all is okay :hugs:

I don't know exactly how they would do it, hopefully in as minimally invasive as they can. Im not sure what you mean by keyhole, but im guessing that its what we would call laparoscopic here.

Tomorrow I will have my U/S results, so we will see what the plan of action is.

Hope everyone is doing well, and first birthday plans are coming along! We had a very busy playdate here over the weekend for Gabriel, I think we had 13 1 year olds here! He has yet another ear infection (Our 3rd this year, and 2nd this past month!) so was a bit of a grump, but seems to be recovering nicely. On his actual birthday we had a small dinner with his godparents and a good friend of ours. He was one spoiled little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->